Question for straight men

Would you wank him off?

• Total voters

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of your mates has been injured and now both his arms are in plaster.

You visit him after he has had a week of this.

He needs a wank. He has been told in no uncertain terms that the horny nurses who visit him throughout the day will not help him out.

Frustrated, he asks you. Would you help him out? Would you give him a wank? (You can assume that nobody else would see you and that you were guaranteed that nobody would find out!)

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Depends. If he's a real close bud that I've been involved with in terms of body worship and mutual jacking and he knows I'm not 100% str8...then, yes. That said, as I work in a hospital, would probably take him into the room's bathroom for just a bit more security.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of your mates has been injured and now both his arms are in plaster. You visit him after he has had a week of this. He needs a wank. He has been told in no uncertain terms that the horny nurses who visit him throughout the day will not help him out. Frustrated, he asks you. Would you help him out? Would you give him a wank? (You can assume that nobody else would see you and that you were guaranteed that nobody would find out!)

I would hope that most guys would do that at least for their best friend. I mean, put yourself in that guy's shoes (or plaster casts, as the case may be). I don't know about you, but I start getting a little (or a lot) uncomfortable if don't cum at least once every 2-3 days....

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of your mates has been injured and now both his arms are in plaster.

You visit him after he has had a week of this.

He needs a wank. He has been told in no uncertain terms that the horny nurses who visit him throughout the day will not help him out.

Frustrated, he asks you. Would you help him out? Would you give him a wank? (You can assume that nobody else would see you and that you were guaranteed that nobody would find out!)
If the horny nurses won't even touch it, there must be something really awful about it, so I'd have to say "no".

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd have to hire the fella a hooker before I'd touch his piece...That's just not right. Where do you guys come up with these outlandish scenarios?

Most of us 100% straight guys are not situationally gay under certain circumstances, m'kay?

:confused:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMHO - This is a stupid question. Real 100% straight men have no desire even under allegedly extreme circumstances to touch another mans penis. :no: It's just not happening.
I'd have to hire the fella a hooker before I'd touch his piece...That's just not right. Where do you guys come up with these outlandish scenarios?
Most of us 100% straight guys are not situationally gay under certain circumstances, m'kay? :confused:
THANK YOU! :cool: Unfortunately many of the gay men on this site think 100% straight men are as real as unicorns. :rolleyes:

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IMHO - This is a stupid question. Real 100% straight men have no desire even under allegedly extreme circumstances to touch another mans penis. :no: It's just not happening.
THANK YOU! :cool: Unfortunately many of the gay men on this site think 100% straight men are as real as unicorns. :rolleyes:

I for one, do not (loving the way you put it by the way!).

It's interesting that although I headed it "question for straight men", many of those who voted do not express their sexualiuty as "straight" in their profile!!

Even more clear, of those who voted for either of the "yes" options, none are "straight" !!!

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do actually know a guy who broke both arms (in a motorbike accident). His biggest problem wasn't wanking, it was getting his arse wiped! His wife was quite pissed off about it too. And no, I didn't offer to help out.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Although I checked No I see it as that big of a deal.
It is your supposed "best friend" why shouldn't you help him out in some sort of way
either by finding a girl for him orgetting your own girl to wank or fuck him.
What's the big deal?
Situational gay men?
Sure many who "identify" as "straight" would do this although not all of you.
You guys are so hung up on pigeonholing your sexuality eh?
C.B.:saevil:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a hilarious thread!! I guess with many of my fellow gays, hope springs eternal. It seems that straight men are the only men so many consider masculine enough:rolleyes:...maybe it comes from hanging out at bars and being turned off sexually by guys there...anyway, I think that most of us understand that there IS such a thing as 100% straight, lol!:biggrin1: