Question for straight men

Would you wank him off?

• Total voters

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I consider myself pretty sexually liberal and forgiving. But as the thread has indicated, men will or will not help their friend out sexually if such a situation arose and it doesn't matter whether the man is straight, gay, or bi (again, look at the answers). I have a few gay friends and I think some of them would be all over the idea of beating me off - others, I don't think they would. Same for my straight friends.

This is not a question of straight vs gay, this is just an individualistic question.

I would not help him out. I don't think that orgasming is some sort of holy grail of life. I also don't think that if he doesn't get wanked that he is going to die or explode either as it almost seems to be implied here. So, tough man. Maybe I am heartless, but I wouldn't lend him a girlfriend or buy him a hooker either. Life sucks and is unfair... deal with it.

What next, we going to ask if we would suck him off if he was stuck at grandma's house with no sexual partners within 3000 miles? Ya know, just to help him out?

D

deleted385913

I wouldnt if he asked but, if it was what he really wanted then fine... Being str8 or gay isnt about jackin a guy off... hes a close mate... u know if you are str8 if u are atracted to girls, u are.... if guys your gay.... just because uve touched his dick dosnt make you gay... sad how immature oaks are... u touch ur own cock.... which is skin...like the shit all over your body... When u love a man or wanna be with him then ur gay... its atraction that makes you gay or str8 not whether u touch his dick or not...touchin his dick and thinkin ur gay means ur immature, uneducated and insecure. I would on the basis that he needed it and that i know i wouldnt get hard from doing it or fall inlove with him... thats gay... but jackin him off is like doin it to urself but on another body... No gayness there

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldnt if he asked but, if it was what he really wanted then fine... Being str8 or gay isnt about jackin a guy off... hes a close mate... u know if you are str8 if u are atracted to girls, u are.... if guys your gay.... just because uve touched his dick dosnt make you gay... sad how immature oaks are... u touch ur own cock.... which is skin...like the shit all over your body... When u love a man or wanna be with him then ur gay... its atraction that makes you gay or str8 not whether u touch his dick or not...touchin his dick and thinkin ur gay means ur immature, uneducated and insecure. I would on the basis that he needed it and that i know i wouldnt get hard from doing it or fall inlove with him... thats gay... but jackin him off is like doin it to urself but on another body... No gayness there
So said the child molester. "Hey your honor... I have a dick and so does the 9yr old boy. Skin is skin. He didn't object so I don't see how this is molestation your honor."

Please... :jester:

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's a hard call. I might given the security guarantees but if there is that helplessness there are others that I would not be very willing to participate in. Like ass wiping.