question for the 1%'ers

hunneybear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've noticed many of you count yourselves as 99% straight and 1% gay. I think it's great that there are so many out there who believe to no one is 100% anything, but I'm curious what that 1% tag means to you: You're with a guy every 100 encounters? You got a bj when you were 16? The remote possibility exists that if absolutely necessary you could wank with a mate? What?
Just curious nad, please, in no way take this as a put down--I think it's great how open and welcoming you straight guys are on this board.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I put 1% because I think human sexuality is more complex than just labeling someone 'straight' or 'homosexual'. That being said, I've never been with a man and I have no intention of doing so anytime in the near future (if ever).

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I put 1% because I think human sexuality is more complex than just labeling someone 'straight' or 'homosexual'. That being said, I've never been with a man and I have no intention of doing so anytime in the near future (if ever).

My feelings exactly!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I think I agree with this! Although I did put myself as "100% straight". I have also said that I was "bi in theory but straight in practice". That is because emotionally I think it is more about the person than the gender, but physically I really, really like male anatomy! :wink:

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm 1% gay because I had a few experiences with friends when we were just starting puberty, I enjoy loking at cocks sometimes (though not really any other part of a guy), and I'm open to the idea that maybe someday I would be comfortable with hooking up with a guy, though I'm definetly not now.

Zuriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I put 1% because I swing and will sometimes do light play with a female but pretty much just play with the men

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I put 0% to stop anyone from getting their hopes up and wasting their time sending me private messages. Whether I'm really 0% gay doesn't matter.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Agreed.

The 1% does not mean "straight and/but curious."

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've noticed many of you count yourselves as 99% straight and 1% gay. I think it's great that there are so many out there who believe to no one is 100% anything, but I'm curious what that 1% tag means to you: You're with a guy every 100 encounters? You got a bj when you were 16? The remote possibility exists that if absolutely necessary you could wank with a mate? What?
Just curious nad, please, in no way take this as a put down--I think it's great how open and welcoming you straight guys are on this board.

I think they put 1% as a breathing space(an error percentage). No one is 100% perfect.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I put 0% to stop anyone from getting their hopes up and wasting their time sending me private messages. Whether I'm really 0% gay doesn't matter.

I think that's what I'm gonna do, actually. At first, the 1%-related PMs were flattering, but it's getting annoying now to reply to same thing over and over again.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whether its 1%, 5%, 20 %, doesnt really matter to me. I am 100% GAY and think that any gay that is enjoying looking at other guys Big dicks, is less than Straight....By definiton, str8 guys aint supposed to have any sexual interest in Dudes.

Wolfhawke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I"ll have to agree with the 99% straight guys...just because I'm 99% queer doesn't mean I'm not distracted by extreme beauty of the female. There have been a few women that I probably would have gone to bed with (and yes it could still happen - but don't bet the farm on it!) and had a fantastic sexual experience.

But let's face it, I'm gay, I'm a bottom and I like nice strong built guys with better than average equipment. What more could you ask for (besides having a big dick yourself).

BTW Skull Mason, yer one hot man! but you're right...all I'd do is jack off to your pics like I do with HardGuard. Sometimes fantasy is hotter than reality...:wank: <evil chuckle>

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whether its 1%, 5%, 20 %, doesnt really matter to me. I am 100% GAY and think that any gay that is enjoying looking at other guys Big dicks, is less than Straight....By definiton, str8 guys aint supposed to have any sexual interest in Dudes.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Being interested in the big cocks does not necessarily mean that you are gay. Do you think all the gay guys love to see the cocks? Hell no.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

we have a winner!!!!!

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Being interested in the big cocks does not necessarily mean that you are gay. Do you think all the gay guys love to see the cocks? Hell no.

yes the gay guys like to see cocks ven if they do not want them..they tend to like to look ..so the answer is yes..big or small all gay guys like to look..read some of the posts on here...gay guys like to look at dick ...