Question for the 100% straight men (again)

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah another question lol

Are you sure you are 100% that straight? I mean, I read a lot since I'm here, and it's just sound like a very dick oriented place and show in off and looking at. And I see not so many woman. And I'm sure some of you straight men look at picture of guy...

If I told my friend that I was comming to talk to a Penis forum, they will say, how gay... lol

I dont want to insult straight men with my question, but I was just wondering.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree somewhat with you Pieter, but the WANT of seeing a large dick in my opinion anyway, makes the "str8" guy at the very least curious. I'm not talking about the quick glance at say a gym or something like that but I can tell you that I bet some str8 guys will see a great looking guy at a gym about to take a shower and want to get a look at what he's packin too! For all the truly str8 guys, I did say SOME!

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The thing is... straight men also have a dick... :rolleyes:

Exactly.

Guys are sexual beings first of all, and subsequently hetrosexual or homosexual or somewhere on the spectrum. All guys look and like showing off - that's not gay.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Yes, I agree that, for some of the "100% straight" guys on here, it is all about showing off. And that needn't be gay in any way. They just get off on people digging their cocks, and that may include other guys drooling over them, figuratively only, of course. Many seem to enjoy guys expressing their wish they had a cock like what the straight guy is packing. They may even get off on how desperately some gay and bi guys wish they would be allowed to suck them. Even straight guys can appreciate how much more worshipful of cocks many men can be than are many women.

Then there are also some "100% straight" guys who wish they were bigger and come here to fantasize about what life might be like if only they were wielding a big cock like many of those on display here.

So, I guess I see it as largely a matter of narcissism for some and envy for others. And there is nothing necessarily gay about either.

Perhaps there is an element too of genuine aesthetic appreciation of the male body and male genitals.

Perhaps for some, there is also an element of male comraderie, but I think that here such feelings do tend to slide easily into bi-curious or more.

Some may come here to find women, but this seems to me like a low-yield place for that. And there is the issue of discussing relationships and the other topics included in the forums, but I would think that "100% straight" guys might get tired of the heavily gay/bi content here.

But take what I say with a grain of salt. As a bi-sexual, I might not understand "100% straight" male mindsets at all. After all, I can't imagine hanging around a place like this as much as I do if it were not for my strong sexual attraction to men and specifically to cocks.

Last edited:

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
bi mmf, I think you gave a very good answer (since we dont have one from the staight I will take yours lol)

Jason, I guess you're right, that showing off is not gay, but still I find it odd to show to some other male, when you dont fancy them.

Peter, I'm not sure I get your point... what do you mean exactly?

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me, I only recently decided that at 7", I am above average and decently big. Despite my girlfriend, sex is currently lacking in my life, so this gives me a forum to show off my cock and have others appreciate it. Rarely do I find myself looking at other people's dicks, and I don't have the plus account, so I couldn't anyway. Even when I do end up looking at another cock on here, it's purely for comparison and a result of my own insecurities. I never look at a cock and find myself lusting over it. I simply want to see what other people define as BIG. Cock size is like a class system with gay guys, and even though girls rarely seem to care, or at least less explicitly so, virtually all men want to think they've got an abnormally large cock (thus all the absurd boastful claims of 10" around here). The point is, that when gay guys sit around and look at your cock and give it their approval, it's like a certification that you've in fact got a pretty nice and/or big cock...and what guy isn't going to feel better about that?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I found this site, I was looking for penis enlargment info. Little did I know they would be so much gay activity. I mean, it makes sense if you think about it. I just didnt think about.

Yes, I look at other penises here. More out of curiosity. Especially when someone is bragging. Its like two guys that are into cars checking under each others hood when one is bragging about what they got.

Bi__mmf already covered most of the points. You have your straight guys that like to get compliments from everone and every premutation of what a straight guy is. Due to the fact that there are alot of topics that are "gay" related, I tend to hang around the women's issues section a lot. There is more for me to comment on.

And yes, if I told my friends that I was coming to a large penis site, they would think that is gay too. (then they would probably look it in up in secret like any normal straight guy would)

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is so very easy to answer each and every single post here that even remotely suggests any type of interest in men, be it physical, emotional, platonic, academic or imagined to be latent homosexuality in straight men. Were that the case, I dont think there would be any straights left in this world. This also evidences the stereotype that every gay man, latent or not...is interested in straight men. Enough with the flippant cliched answers from members who dont post any info aside from their screen name who are convinced that everyone is after their dick. Tell us a bit more about yourselves and members who take the time to use this forum in the way its designed may have an interest in what you have to say.

As for the my answer, there is no difference in comparing dick size to comparing biceps, abs, calves, or anything else. Sexualizing it only reflects the mindset of the one who is answering.