Question for the 100% straight men here

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's a weird question, but is any of you here, would do someting with me? Or let me do something to them? I dont mean for real, but lets just said you live close to my house, it's just for fun the question. You can send me a private message, I will not tell anyone :privateeye:

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a weird question, but is any of you here, would do someting with me? Or let me do something to them? I dont mean for real, but lets just said you live close to my house, it's just for fun the question. You can send me a private message, I will not tell anyone :privateeye:
I can understand you i would like to have a 3some with a lesvian couple but i know thats not going to happend.
Face the truth and look for bi guys or gay guys, you will save you time and some tooths.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:confused: I don't get it. Theres like 20,000 totally hot, well hung, intelligent, funny gay and bi-guys here and you want to mess with the small handful of straight guys. :261: Not for nothing but any man who answers you IS NOT 100% straight. He is either bisexual or gay.

Whether it's cyber or real, messing around with a man who claims to be straight does not by osmosis make you straight as well. :rolleyes: :duh: This isn't the first post of this nature you have made. It's a shame you feel you can't be yourself :frown1: I hope you find peace somehow.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
njqt466 writes:

This isn't the first post of this nature you have made.

--------------------

I agree with NJ. There are a lot of funny, intelligent same-sexers out there and Castello's obsession with straight guys seems to be a form of self-loathing.

I always get uncomfortable at the rampant type of "sucking off the sleeping straight guy" threads around this place. Are some gay men psychologically looking for unemotional, detached, non-commital sex (straight guys, by nature, are not into emotional sex with other men -- and sleeping straight guys are not even conscious)?

Castello, there was no need for you to type up a brand new thread about your ongoing desire for sex with a "100% straight" man. You should have just tacked on this new comment to the end of your last self-loathing thread, Why I like straight better.

Last edited:

SEXXXX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I trust you're looking for not gay but bi. In Layman's term: somebody who's doing girls but willing to do it with you too

If we stick with 100% straight in its pure term, then you won't get it. But in the end, very few are 100% straight as few as 100% gay

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am getting fucken sick of this thread theme. What the hell do you expect? Is this a common gaymans fantasy or a sic gayman fetish to always want to convert straights?

It is the same stupidness as a straight man getting off trying to convert a lesbian. That is disrespectful and offensive.

What, do you not believe we are really straight or are you diliberately being disrespectful? Either way your an asshole.

In a way, Im sorry to take it out on you, but enough is enough of this bullshit. I respect the fact that you are gay. Can you respect the fact that some of us here are straight?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think he's just saying he doesn't want feminine gays, since that's some peoples' only way of telling who is gay. Also, he's new and English is not his first language so he may not get why some people take offense. Go easy. Read between the lines.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think he's just saying he doesn't want feminine gays, since that's some peoples' only way of telling who is gay. Also, he's new and English is not his first language so he may not get why some people take offense. Go easy. Read between the lines.
How about it like this:
Ya estoy harto con este puto tema. Que chingados esperas? Es una fantasia comun de un hombre homosexsual o es un fetisimo perverso a ententar de convertir a un hombre derecho?

Es la misma estupides de un hombre derecho que goza en tratando a conviertir a una lesbiana. Es falta de respeto y es ofensivo.

Que, no pinesas que veramente hay derechos aqui o te haces de faltar de respetar al proposito? De qual quiera manera, eres un cabron.

Por un modo, me sinento que te tengo que acerte el ejemplo. Pero ya basta con esta mierda! Yo respeto que eres homosexsual. Puedes respetar que algunos aqui somos derechos?

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm sorry about that, I did'nt want to hurt anyone gay or straight. I was to happy to find this forum and talk openely about my fantasy. My parent says that I always get carry away and go to fare. So sorry again and I promise not to do post like this one again, not even one more.

Why do you think I was spanish?

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
O, pardon. Je suis de sole. Je ne se pas que vous et francaise. Votre nome se voir un peu spagnole.

Do you use a internet traductor when you write spanish or french?

lol I'm not a girl, I correct you (if you dont mind)

Pardon, je suis désolé, je ne savais que vous êtes français (without e, that is feminine), votre nom fait un peu espagnol.

Sounds better now lol

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you use a internet traductor when you write spanish or french?

lol I'm not a girl, I correct you (if you dont mind)

Pardon, je suis désolé, je ne savais que vous êtes français (without e, that is feminine), votre nom fait un peu espagnol.

Sounds better now lol
No, its just me at my miserable atempt at writing French. :redface:
I could probably speak it better.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've found, as a straight man, that gay men are pulled like magnets towards me. I guess I'm sort of a traditional straight man and that's probably noticeable to someone who's gay, much like you can tell with some that they're gay.

I don't mind gay men around me or anything like that, but it can get a little uncomfortable when they say "I want to suck your dick" "I can do it better than any girl" and when asked to stop, they don't. I'm not generalizing at all, but it's what I've experienced with more than a few people.

I'm not homophobic, I'd react much the same with a woman I find unattractive but some gay men have been very pushy. When I was young I worked with an older gay man and he did this all the time to the point I got fed up with it.