Question for the 8x6 guys.....

pepperpeople

Just Browsing
Media
What kind of condoms do you use? I find regular trojans to be a little too snug and magnums to fit well around the shaft with more tip room to catch my load. Which one should I continue with? My measurements are 8x6

GQjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They do make larger sized condoms...
Magnum is even a whole brand that come larger than the reg sized ones

clecle3880

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What kind of condoms do you use? I find regular trojans to be a little too snug and magnums to fit well around the shaft with more tip room to catch my load. Which one should I continue with? My measurements are 8x6

Fuck Trojan. Try Kimono MAXX or Kimono Large. Feel the difference.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I find the Trojun Magnums to be sufficient for my length and girth. Anything else is just too damn tight and actually hurts.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Magnum
but I've tried them all, including the slim ones (just for shits and giggles).
I never got any pain out of any of them, because they streatch but prefer the looser ones.
I've always found the cash register people quiet as they swipe Large condoms through the scanner. Only got a smile once

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girth is 6½" (length 7½"), and for me Magnums are tolerable but XL's are the best fit. I tried the Kimonos and they were dick-stranglers.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fuck Trojan. Try Kimono MAXX or Kimono Large. Feel the difference.

God, no! Kimono Large condoms are anything but. It feels like a vice grip around my cock. Plus, I've had that fucking condom rip on me once (and before anyone asks, yes, I know how to put on condoms properly), so fuck that brand. Major thumbs down.

As for what I use, I'm partial to either Trojan Magnums or Lifestyles XL (formerly Lifestyles Large - WTF?).