Question for the big cocks

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now these girls were both very petite, but during college i had 2 girls eyes go wide when they saw it, Stammer a little bit, and then say that that just isnt going to work. Great Blow jobs, but it was a little disheartening.

pgt21

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It happened a couple of times...But I insisted and kept trying until conviced them to accept it on the base if it hurt I would stop. Lots of saliva and patience is all we need to succeed! Hehe! I can't believe I could take it all...mmm... I love it! were the comments!

CHEA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf hardly gives me bjs and she won't have anal sex with me. Besides that, sex is generally good so to answer your question, yes.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can understand, most of them were smaller girls, runners, 0 or 00 sized, healthy, but tiny.

In my experience I've found that the size of a woman's body has absolutely no correlation to her ability or inability to handle size.

To answer the OP...yes, it's happened a few times but it's just a matter of patience, foreplay, fun and communication in dealing with that situation, or just about always for that matter.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
had a few say it wasn't gonna fit, but they were gonna have fun trying. I did have one gf that the first time we tried to do it, it took forever, I finally got all the way in, and she told me not to move. she said she thought she was going to split open. after a few minutes, I pulled out. she jacked me off, apologizing the whole time. a few days later, we tried again. went super slow, her on top, after a few minutes of little or no movement, I started grinding her a little, and she cums like crazy. she eventually got used to it, but we always started slow.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[
[qutote]In my experience I've found that the size of a woman's body has absolutely no correlation to her ability or inability to handle size.

I agree, I was just saying these girls were smaller, and it was an optical thing for them.

Yes...optically, that's always a pleasure :smile:

Last edited:

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In my experiences, just going slow eases it in, inch by inch and also eases their anxieties... so nice and slow then it's balls to the wall sensuality... mmmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhh nice and slow, thick and deep......mmmmm

B_penispenispenis37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love these guys that say every woman can stretch because they can have babies.

Do you think that they enjoy popping babies out of there? Like they say "OH MY GOD, I'VE NEVER BEEN FILLED UP SO MUCH BEFORE!"

I agree that most women can probably take more than they realize, but come on.

gingerless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, my last girl friend and I were starting to get pretty heated up one night which ended up being the furthest we got. She was so hot I was begging for it but she just smiled and and said "nuh-uh" as I started dry humping her in my underwear. We never had sex. :frown1:

askew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like how people think that out of every single body part and feature of the male and female body that somehow the pussy is the only one that is the exact same on every woman. Anyone who has stuck their dick in more than one pussy knows different.

Plus, the female body spends nine months undergoing chemical, hormonal and physiological changes in order to expel an infant. The pussy doesn't sit there in it's normal state until the woman is ready to give birth and suddenly unhinge open like the jaw of a snake. By that rationale any woman would be comfortable sticking dildos or whatever the girth of a baby's head into their pussy. Do not know of many woman into that.

Heck, I'm averaged sized and have had a few woman not be able to accommodate me all the way or have had to give up and yes it is frustrating. Like dicks, pussies come in all different sizes.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not quite. Long story shortened, she turned me down because she was "unsure" she would be able to handle my size (she claimed that she was really tight) and didn't want to disappoint me. So after taking some time to think about it, she called me back to say she would pass.

But she wonders from time to time if she would have been able to handle it. I guess she'll never know now.

Simba