Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any of you big boy ever have a gal say no becuse of your size

went through a phase when i wanted to try anal. got alot of no's.
had a few comments during oral that her jaw hurt. i am not the biggest on here but blessed with quite the stamina.
sex i had 1 girl say she been there and not going big again.
another i strongly suspect was going to have sex and she she saw it she gave it a blow job but one of those like jerk it off with the tip in her mouth

woody_q

CollegeDC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's ironic because, even though you might get the girl because of your size, the size becomes the limiting factor in the "relationship."

In my brief flirtation with women (only 24), most have been relatively inexperienced (especially in college, which was surprising). Anal was never on the table, and neither was deep throating. My only experience with anal was with one gf, and it was not a fun affair.

Not to sound misogynist or anything, but I think as women get older and more gapped/stretched out (both literally and figuratively) form the rigors of sex and life/relationships the become more pliant to vaginal sex's dirty cousin. I've never been with a woman older than myself (except one :wink:), so I wouldn't know. Feel free to flame me ladies.

ifsizematters

Experimental Member
Media
yes a woman told me she could never handle 8" X 5 3/4" because she had never had a child and was afraid of being hurt....We ended our dating that night....Most love the size so that was a little odd I dare say...

my64sqin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am 7.25x8, check out my pics for proof! Drawback is I don't get any oral from the ladies because of jaw cramps. I can make them come to beat hell though, a few have even squirted all over me! I lick their pussy first for a long time before I put it in and a few have still wimpered or started coming instantly!

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope, but there are reasons:

A) I just don't do vag. Nothing against the ladies, you're wonderful. My mom is a woman, and she's the most amazing person I know. I just don't get into that kinky man/woman sex stuff. I prefer the safer, more bland man/man stuff. Leaves out all of the guess work.

B) I'm not all that big, in all honesty. Now, i don't have the SMH micropenis going on, but if i'm a millimetre above average, I haven't been able to notice it.

C) Being the absolute size-queen that I am, I can't, for the life of me, understand why someone would simply say "no." For fuck's sake, at least TRY! No dick I have ever encountered is too big to be deep throated, and I've met a few big ones. Being a guy, I don't know all the workings of the female frontal genitalia, but really, if my ass can accommodate it, surely your princess pubic pouch can! I know you *think* the guys like to hear how they are just too big - but they REALLY wanna get their fuck on. Drop the pretenses and make with the two-backed beast already!

Teh End!

Last edited:

B_hungdane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I have experienced a woman that refused, but only once.

All except one woman have refused to take me anally and the funny part is that that woman is so open that I did not really feel much :)

Some have been very difficult to enter at first, and most have asked me to finish fast as it was getting uncomfortable for them to have me inside them, as I like to go on for a long time. My current partner is very tight and it is a great pleasure for me to have sex with her, but even with a lot of lube it is not that comfortable for her.

ShyGuy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This was when I in the Armed Forces: My 2nd GF, who pursued the heck out of me when I was dating someone else, finally convinced me to mess around (when my 1st GF and I were "taking a break"). I was very inexp'd and didnt know I had a big dick bc I didnt do anything with my 1st GF or really anybody for that matter. Anyway, when we did agree to do it, she gasped when I took down my swimming trunks. She said it was too long and thick. But we gave it a go and she said after that, were dating! We broke up later, but she told everybody I was too big but that she has never had an orgasm. She even joked abt it @ our HS reunion by asking if the horse found a permanent home. AND that a cpl guys had told her about me too by way of the public showers. Go figure - LOL! From then on, I liked both - guys n gals.

Last edited:

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been turned down many times but there have been a lot of women that have changed their minds later and decided to give it the old college try. Sometimes it has been years later and as mentioned by others, the curiosity just got to them. College reunions are great for this, though some have come back after having been shocked that second time - I have gotten "I didn't remember you being THAT big- have you grown more?"
I have been able to convince some women that, after the initial shock, they can be on top and therefore take control. Usually an encouraging, and slightly challenging line I like to use is "no one says you have to take it all".
But, after all these women that have tried, there are some that have said no and never have been back - YET !

blutrane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been turned down outright solely based on my size. I have been turned down for seconds however, on account of soreness after being fucked be me.

D

deleted572390

I had an older milf almost cry when I put it in her and then the condom broke and when I took it out she said she couldn't handle it and sucked my cock all night to make up for it then the next morning after slow and careful work I had her taking almost my full length lots a fun hope that answers ur question