Question For The Big Cummers

D

deleted1177572

First of all, I am a little cummer and always have been. I see studs who drop or shoot huge loads and wonder what it feels like. Do you feel each shot leave your body? A friend of mine years back told me he would feel drained afterwards. I have also heard that some boys feel all relaxed in their thighs and groin. A lot of guys seem to get all sleepy. It must be a huge relief if you get that sleepy and relaxed. It seems odd with me being a dude to ask, but I just wonder because I have never cum huge. It would be fun to experience it just one time. Thank you.

I can tell you that it does feel incredible to shoot far. Each shot is felt, with every contraction. Generally how far can depend on how long it's been since the last time, and how aroused you are, plus the intensity of the orgasm.

If you would like to shoot farther than you normally do, try Kegel exercises. Those are the ones where you clench, hold for so many seconds, and then relax your sphincter and pelvic muscles. Over a period of time you will find yourself shooting harder.

Everyone is different with how far they can shoot naturally, but you can increase yours this way. Don't forget to drink plenty of water; if your body is well hydrated, you will produce more semen.

double_cream

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd say I'm generally a medium cummer, but I have had on occasion some really big cumshots is the past. It's a little hard to describe, but to me, if it's a big load, I can feel for a split second the cum traveling up my cock and then bursting out, and then each subsequent spasm is like a gush, like the best hardest pee you've ever had, but in a short compressed burst. Interestingly, I while usually shoot 8 or 9 spurts, the shots that are the biggest and travel the furthest are typically between shots 4 and 7.

Reactions: SlamminSammy

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My volume seems to depend on edging time or time between cums. Also I wonder how much hydration. Plays a part , volume and thickness or thinness.
Also I’m 67, my cum no longer makes yellowish stains and doesn’t “starch” my boxers or sheets. I jerk almost daily, edge and cam on cb on weekends.