Question for the College Guys

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's say you have been working, on a project, for school for a few hours and are into a groove, things are going well. Then your girlfriend enters the room, you haven't seen each other in 4 days. She straddles your lap, and starts kissing you and grinding against you. How do you react? Are you pissed because you are busy? Do you tell her you're glad to see her but she should either come back later or sit quietly in another room while you work? Or do you think it's time for a break, so you pick her up and carry her to the bed for a quickie? Then you of course go back to work after the fast fuck. :cool::biggrin1:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I get into a groove when I'm making something (program), I don't want to stop because I don't want to lose those ideas to the wind. I've lost several hours a sleep because of this. :tongue: But if something like that came up, I'd hope I'd have the presence of mind to write everything down (or type) to refer back to later so I can get to the more important 'project' that entered the room.

I can't say I would do this for sure, since this has never happened, but it was the first and best solution I could come up with (at the moment). Ah to dream. :tongue:

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's say you have been working, on a project, for school for a few hours and are into a groove, things are going well. Then your girlfriend enters the room, you haven't seen each other in 4 days. She straddles your lap, and starts kissing you and grinding against you. How do you react? Are you pissed because you are busy? Do you tell her you're glad to see her but she should either come back later or sit quietly in another room while you work? Or do you think it's time for a break, so you pick her up and carry her to the bed for a quickie? Then you of course go back to work after the fast fuck. :cool::biggrin1:

I would have to say that I'm the finest procrastinator alive. I would straight up tell her first that I'm uber busy... but then Id jokingly be like "but, i can take the ol' 10 minute break..." with a shit- eating grin. I'd tell her that I wont be able to chill long after we get done, though. I can honestly say that 10 mins of sex isn't worth failing a class.

JustAverage

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I certainly wouldn't be mad. But I may make her wait a few minutes so I can make sure I can write down everything important, just to be able to pick up the work where I left off, and without losing ideas only in my head. If I knew of impending sex, my work probably wouldn't be at its best anyway, so doing that before doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
Take her to the bed? I would do her right there, and then get back to work on my project. If I wasnt to rushed I might do her twice.

When I was in university and that happened, I would always drop the project for sex. I learned very quickly that having a study session with a girl that I was seeing at the time wasn't a good idea because all I could think about was getting into her pants. In fact, it used to be me suggesting we take a fuck break! :tongue: Luckily, they always agreed to my suggestion. I only got work done when I was studying with my male buddies/roomates because when I was studying with them, sex was the last thing on my mind.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tell my gf to stay home.. Because she is major distraction. Even if I tell her come and you could help me.. we end having it our way :) and no studies..