Question for the College Guys

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Let's say you have been working, on a project, for school for a few hours and are into a groove, things are going well. Then your boyfriend enters the room, you haven't seen each other in 4 days. He straddles your lap, and starts kissing you and grinding against you.

How do you react?
Hey, I don't bother my boyfriend when he is studying. He would know that if I am gone for a week to study for a project that I am not fucking anyone else on the side.

If he snuck up to see what I was doing, I would really be happy. I would stop what I was doing after writing some notes down so I could finish later on. (But it depends on how important the project is and how consuming the project is. I would probably have to tell him I really appreciated him coming down to visit but I am busy. Maybe that is why I didn't bring the boyfriend with me.)
Are you pissed because you are busy?
It depends on how much pressure I would be under while working on the project. IF I THOUGHT the project was simple the boyfriend could've come along. But IF I THOUGHT the project was going to intense and very time-consuming--THAT would be a reason why I told him that I would be away for a week. I wouldn't want to think about his hirsute bod. That hard cock. And hot ass. When I could be concentrating on the collegiate task.

Do you tell him you're glad to see him but he should either come back later or sit quietly in another room while you work? He would know that I was happy seeing him but I needed him to come back later.

Or do you think it's time for a break, so you pick him up and carry him to the garage for a quickie? If the project allowed me to depart...I would fuck him somewhere near. If not, I am going to be pissed off that he gave me blue balls and now I am going to have to try and not think about his hot body.

Then you, of course, go back to work. :cool::biggrin1:
Not necessarily so. I have to clean up and then I would be thinking about fucking him again. That isn't good. :mad::frown1::rolleyes:

That is if I gave him some dick in the first place.:eek::wink::biggrin1:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A quickie (I'm not even taking off all my clothes), probably two, right there. Then back to work.

opooo

Experimental Member
Media
i'd give her a kiss and tell her how lovely it is to see her... but i'd keep working and tell her to come back another time. i also would leave some flowers on her bedstand for her to wake up to the next morning, in case she's mad or anything.

sunnyside4lyfe

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seeing as though I procrastinate for a while getting into the swing of things is monumental AND i have horrible memory id definately have to tell her to chill out for a while until i finish, while making sure she understands the importance of the assignment. this will also motivate me to get a move on things since i know i have something waiting on me when i finish!

However, the contrary has happened, I drove 4 hrs back to my hometown for a weekend and saw my gf and ","hey im doing homework turned into moans within minutes and none of her homework got done that whole weekend. But that was both of our first semester in college and itd been 2 or 3 weeks since we'd had sex