Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i LOVE them! yeah not every guy likes a curvy girl but id rather have a little meat on me then be a little skinny girl. like im not fat but i have some meat on my bones lol. at 5'4 and 145 lbs i love my body(;

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
to aaaallll the curvy women on this site...i'm talkin' about full breasts,big shapley hips and butts
do you enjoy your curves?
or are you ashamed or unesay with how you are built?

What's curvy dougie? I'm not sure what your point is. Are you suggesting that curvier women should be ashamed of their shape or that curves should be embraced?

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
What's curvy dougie? I'm not sure what your point is. Are you suggesting that curvier women should be ashamed of their shape or that curves should be embraced?

i'm just wondering how cury women feel about they way they look.
only because i overheard a woman at the gym i play basketball at saying no matter how much treadmill one of the girls they are friends with does she'll still be chunky.
the woman they were talking about was anything but.at least to me.
she was about 5'7-5'9 and about 150-170 pounds.she was in great shape,with toned arms and legs,and had ass and breasts for days!
and when she went to leave with her "friends" her body language was really sad,she was slouching.i guess she was trying to fit in with her friends who were smaller than her.
i don't think anybody should be ashamed of the way they look(man or woman)
wether it be any shape or weight,although i'm more into thicker,taller,curvy women,i've been in relationships with petite women too.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i LOVE them! yeah not every guy likes a curvy girl but id rather have a little meat on me then be a little skinny girl. like im not fat but i have some meat on my bones lol. at 5'4 and 145 lbs i love my body(;

I love your body too, Bomb! You're so hot smoke is coming out of my computer.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never been "skinny." I've always had "curves." While I've had self esteem issues with my body image for years and years, I've come to accept that my body shape is the way it's always going to be. Swimsuit model I am not.

I can eat correctly and exercise all I want but the over all shape of my body is not going to change. The best I can do is tone up, not lose the weight. I've come to accept that. Some very mean and heartless people have voiced their opinions to me over the years. This has caused most of my body image problems. I struggle with them on a daily basis but I am who I am and I accept that. If others don't like it, they don't have to look and they can keep their mouths shut. :)

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As far as having big boobs yes I do find it really annoying. I can't understand women who get boob jobs. I would be so happy to have small C cups. Boobs really get in the way. You can't hide them, they're hot in the summer (when they squish together) and sometimes it makes it hard at the gym when I want to run but I don't want all that bounce. I do envy girls who are skinny with small boobs. I suppose it's possible that the grass is greener on the other side but I can't really say that I appreciate being curvy.

curiousimagining

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm pretty happy with everything but my boobs. I have large breasts and I've had two kids. I'll leave the rest to your imagination. UGH So my confidence level would probably be at a 0 with a new man because I would be worried he would be totally turned off. :eek::redface: I'm 5'5" and 140 lbs.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can eat correctly and exercise all I want but the over all shape of my body is not going to change. The best I can do is tone up, not lose the weight. I've come to accept that. Some very mean and heartless people have voiced their opinions to me over the years. This has caused most of my body image problems. I struggle with them on a daily basis but I am who I am and I accept that. If others don't like it, they don't have to look and they can keep their mouths shut. :)

Anyone who has a problem with your body has a very rigid and shallow idea of what a woman should look like. It's sad to hear that their assholism has affected your self-image. There is really, absolutely nothing unattractive about your body. I don't even see why you couldn't be a swimsuit model ... 50 years ago, Marilyn Monroe was one and your figure is similar to hers.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone who has a problem with your body has a very rigid and shallow idea of what a woman should look like. It's sad to hear that their assholism has affected your self-image. There is really, absolutely nothing unattractive about your body. I don't even see why you couldn't be a swimsuit model ... 50 years ago, Marilyn Monroe was one and your figure is similar to hers.

Funny you should say that, I have always thought that I should have been born in a different era. My how general consensus perceptions change over the years. Monroe was a great icon back then but now a days she would have been told she needed to loose weight in order to be on the cover of this or that or to appear on any form of visual media. Sad really but true. :frown1:

apex1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I love girls with some extra love on them. dabomb,you sound like exactly what IM into.:smile:

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
I've never been "skinny." I've always had "curves." While I've had self esteem issues with my body image for years and years, I've come to accept that my body shape is the way it's always going to be. Swimsuit model I am not.

the mean people that said those things to you,were they men or women?
or both?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dougie, in my personal opinion both men and women are hard on people who don't fit into the magazine supermodel thin images.

A lot of people have body image issues, not just the curvy women. This is a good question even if it doesn't get as many responses as "what about this and my penis" questions. It's nice to talk about self image. You know that I deleted my original response and sent it to you in PM, because I already know what a nice genuine person you are.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Funny you should say that, I have always thought that I should have been born in a different era. My how general consensus perceptions change over the years. Monroe was a great icon back then but now a days she would have been told she needed to loose weight in order to be on the cover of this or that or to appear on any form of visual media. Sad really but true. :frown1:

Well, I think you and MM are both hotter than the sticks they put on the covers of magazines these days.