Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the mean people that said those things to you,were they men or women?
or both?

They were both men and women. Sad really but true. I can take more criticism from women but when it comes to men, yeah that's where it really hurts.

Well, I think you and MM are both hotter than the sticks they put on the covers of magazines these days.

Awe thank you for that. It made my day. :smile:

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Dougie, in my personal opinion both men and women are hard on people who don't fit into the magazine supermodel thin images.

A lot of people have body image issues, not just the curvy women. This is a good question even if it doesn't get as many responses as "what about this and my penis" questions. It's nice to talk about self image. You know that I deleted my original response and sent it to you in PM, because I already know what a nice genuine person you are.

I agree! It's one thing to be conscious of our bodies, it's another to compare them to what we see in the media. Once upon a time people were happy just to see a woman naked....nowadays every single thing is scrutinized. Even the girls in the magazines don't look like themselves. People easily forget about airbrushing, lighting, photoshop, make up, etc. I would take an intelligent, radiant curvy woman anyday over a bitchy supermodel type.

D_Tavish Titmouth

Account Disabled
Media
I agree! It's one thing to be conscious of our bodies, it's another to compare them to what we see in the media. Once upon a time people were happy just to see a woman naked....nowadays every single thing is scrutinized. Even the girls in the magazines don't look like themselves. People easily forget about airbrushing, lighting, photoshop, make up, etc. I would take an intelligent, radiant curvy woman anyday over a bitchy supermodel type.

Well said. I couldn't agree more. Curvy women are just plain better. And much sexier. I love the natural curves, especially in the butt, hips and tits.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always been curvy as long as I can remember. Baby fat gave way to boobies, and I realized I would always have a bubble butt, no matter how much time I spend in the gym. I love my curves and couldn't imagine life without them.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Wow. So, what qualifies a girl as a "bitchy supermodel" type? And do you actually have extra brain matter in your breasts?

It's one thing to be proud of your own body, but the suggestion that, for example, I, am less intelligent, less radiant, and less of a woman than you are because I have less fatty tissue in my breasts, is not only spiteful but cliquey ("we don't want any flat women here! You're all bitches!") and unsupported by any science.

Can you try to be positive about yourself without all the negative advertisement of what you clearly (and defensively) see as your opponents?

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to aaaallll the curvy women on this site...i'm talkin' about full breasts,big shapley hips and butts
do you enjoy your curves?
or are you ashamed or unesay with how you are built?

It took me a long time to embrace my curves. I was terribly uneasy about my butt especially back when I was a teen. God! How I wanted a flat butt that didn't stick out in tight jeans or skirts! I thought flat butts were the "gold standard" back then. LOL! However, I do embrace my curves these days, though I still get uncomfortable occasionally if I notice a stranger staring at my "curves".

D_Andy Cornholer

Account Disabled
Media
my girlfriend has curves and i love it i think stick thin girls arent really good looking (or healthy looking) you have nothing to worry about (if you've got it flaunt it) hope i helped :)

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Wow. So, what qualifies a girl as a "bitchy supermodel" type? And do you actually have extra brain matter in your breasts?

It's one thing to be proud of your own body, but the suggestion that, for example, I, am less intelligent, less radiant, and less of a woman than you are because I have less fatty tissue in my breasts, is not only spiteful but cliquey ("we don't want any flat women here! You're all bitches!") and unsupported by any science.

Can you try to be positive about yourself without all the negative advertisement of what you clearly (and defensively) see as your opponents?

I never, EVER said that all skinny women were bitchy supermodels, or that all curvy women were radiant and intelligent. Amazing that you postulated such bullshit from one post that wasn't directed at anyone and decided to take it personally. Don't like what I have to say, go fuck off somewhere.

Last edited:

D_Langstaff Longstaff

Experimental Member
Media
let's not forget that a lot of "curvy" girls call themselves that when in actually they are just on the fat/obese side, which is just plain old unhealthy. I have seen a lot of women whine about the pains in their back from bib boobs when they were 30+ lbs overweight, in which case if they would eat right and exercise would have zero problems, could skip the surgery, and still have decent breasts most likely once they were in shape.

To me, a curvy girl is a girl that is a healthy weight, relatively thin waist, but has naturally large breasts/butt.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never, EVER said that all skinny women were bitchy supermodels, or that all curvy women were radiant and intelligent. Amazing that you postulated such bullshit from one post that wasn't directed at anyone and decided to take it personally. Don't like what I have to say, go fuck off somewhere.

You may not have stated it, but you did say it. You put forth exactly two types into which women, according to you, fall: the radiant, intelligent, curvy woman and the bitchy, skinny supermodel.

It isn't my fault that you spend your life hating women with a body type that is different from your own. It is also not my fault that the sense of entitlement that goes with your festering insecurity and inability to see that the "bitchy supermodel type" usually has the kind of eating disorder that is comorbid with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and is not so much "bitchy" as "unable to bend her ways or schedule and starving all the time."

If being found out as petty and thoughtless about any predicament besides your own (nobody else in this thread felt the need to belittle others to make herself look better and compete with those she felt were getting too much attention) makes you feel bad, perhaps you should scan a forum for rational people capable of calling you out on those personality flaws before you post.

Either way, you are on the cusp of a lie when you say you "never said" what you did, in fact, say. Watch it. I'm on the lookout for emotional vortices.

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
boobs really are a pain sometimes but i couldn't give mine up ever...all my girlfriends wish they had boobs like mine and i def get a lot of attention from guys...sometimes too much but oh well i guess

Shagtastic

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To me, it's mainly about proportion.
I like skinny girls, but not TOO skinny. I like curvy girls, if they are well proportioned.
Two sexiest girls I know aren't super skinny. And one of them definitely has some meat on her, and is very well proportioned so I think she's sexy!

-- Shagtastic

Shagtastic

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
let's not forget that a lot of "curvy" girls call themselves that when in actually they are just on the fat/obese side, which is just plain old unhealthy. I have seen a lot of women whine about the pains in their back from bib boobs when they were 30+ lbs overweight, in which case if they would eat right and exercise would have zero problems, could skip the surgery, and still have decent breasts most likely once they were in shape.

To me, a curvy girl is a girl that is a healthy weight, relatively thin waist, but has naturally large breasts/butt.

I just wanted to say, it's not because they are "30+ lbs overweight" that their back hurts....it's from the big breats! Even the skinny girls with big breats have back problems, because they are, for a lack of a better phrase, top heavy, and their back has to work harder to keep them up, so to speak. My brothers' fiancee is super skinny, thin waist and all, yet with Double F (or Double G, I forget which) natural breast and has a horrible back because of them.

-- Shagtastic

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
You may not have stated it, but you did say it. You put forth exactly two types into which women, according to you, fall: the radiant, intelligent, curvy woman and the bitchy, skinny supermodel.

Where exactly did I say women only fall into these two categories? I said A radiant, intelligent curvy woman and A bitchy supermodel type. Nowhere in my post does it imply "there are only two types of women". Your response only goes to show that you've never encountered me on these boards before because if you did, you would know that I don't have such an opinion.

It isn't my fault that you spend your life hating women with a body type that is different from your own.

You must be a better person than everyone on this site if you can postulate such an opinion from a general, benign post. Yet another assumption made in a huge leap. I'm starting to think you are young and haven't had much world experience.

It is also not my fault that the sense of entitlement that goes with your festering insecurity and inability to see that the "bitchy supermodel type" usually has the kind of eating disorder that is comorbid with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and is not so much "bitchy" as "unable to bend her ways or schedule and starving all the time."

Again, more postulating and huge leaps. Do you really think you are that astute? You are assuming that I know nothing of eating disorders, OCD, etc. Did it ever occur to you that I might have some experience in the areas mentioned? Oh, that's right, you know everything about me...I forgot.

If being found out as petty and thoughtless about any predicament besides your own (nobody else in this thread felt the need to belittle others to make herself look better and compete with those she felt were getting too much attention) makes you feel bad, perhaps you should scan a forum for rational people capable of calling you out on those personality flaws before you post.

Petty, thoughtless....yep, that's me alright. How did you know I was green with envy at your attention? The guys were all over you, weren't they! That's why I replied to Submissivegirl83...because I was totally paying attention to you. :confused:

Either way, you are on the cusp of a lie when you say you "never said" what you did, in fact, say. Watch it. I'm on the lookout for emotional vortices.

Watch what, you? Please...I have bigger things on my plate in life than your small and meaningless opinions. The internet is something I do for fun, not for life. In the meantime, I'll alert the emotional vortices that the forum police are looking for them.

"OMG, SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING I DIDN'T LIKE ON THE INTERNET, SRS BSNS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quite frankly I love having my curves. Even when I worked out a lot and was a bit slimmer, I still had boobs, hips, and ass. I'm working on toning my tummy a bit, but I never want to lose my hour glass-ish figure, and damn I fill out a corset nicely ;)