question for the curvy ladies

D_Langstaff Longstaff

Experimental Member
Media
I never, EVER said that all skinny women were bitchy supermodels, or that all curvy women were radiant and intelligent. Amazing that you postulated such bullshit from one post that wasn't directed at anyone and decided to take it personally. Don't like what I have to say, go fuck off somewhere.

I think empathizer just has some issues at the moment, dont worry.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll freely admit that I've never really been HAPPY with my "curves." In school I was a size 0-2 and didn't have any. Since then I have ranged from size 6-10. I'm wearing both 8 and some size 10s right now...and got up to a 14 when I took inferitilty drugs for a year or so. I was very uncomfortable at that time. Miserable too. I know I'm supposed to embrace who I am and all that. My hubby loves them, so I'm okay with how I am built. But if I could be taller....OH! I would love it! :)

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some days, when I want to be Jayne Mansfield, I love my curves! Retro clothing is so fun to wear, with chinched waists, and big boobs. But...There are days when I wish I was Agyness Deyn, or Lara Stone. 6 feet tall, no boobs, razor sharp hip bones, haha. My fashion addiction does make me lust for a angular, thin body sometimes, and I don't care if men find it hot. I know they think models on the runway look awful, except some gay men and such (LA, it's a crazy place) But I want that for me. Oh well, never going to happen! Seems I must appeal to the men, because I will never fit into the womens market! :D

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a true hour-glass figure (38-28-38) and sometimes I love it (especially when I can tell it's being admired) but although my weight is well within the norm, sometimes I feel uncomfortable with it. If I wanted to dress like a bar wench then it would be fine, but shopping for clothes is annoying to point that I can't stand it. So many styles would work if I were thinner with smaller boobs.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
let's not forget that a lot of "curvy" girls call themselves that when in actually they are just on the fat/obese side, which is just plain old unhealthy. I have seen a lot of women whine about the pains in their back from bib boobs when they were 30+ lbs overweight, in which case if they would eat right and exercise would have zero problems, could skip the surgery, and still have decent breasts most likely once they were in shape.

To me, a curvy girl is a girl that is a healthy weight, relatively thin waist, but has naturally large breasts/butt.

And I have heard an awful lot of assholes who don't know what they're talking about tell overweight women with big breasts that all their problems lie with their weight. Newsflash - many, even most, overweight women with big breasts, also had big breasts when they were smaller.

I have been 55kg (the correct weight for my height and build), 97kg and everything in between. Even at 55kg, my boobs were bigger than an E cup (never got measured, just wore the biggest available size). I developed serious back pain at the age of 17 that became chronic, although I did not become overweight, let alone obese, until the age of 24. And if I had a dollar for every time some asshole thought my breast and back problems would be solved by weight loss, I would be a multi-millionaire. Unless you INTEND to go around upsetting people, please keep your 'helpful' advice to yourself.

I just wanted to say, it's not because they are "30+ lbs overweight" that their back hurts....it's from the big breats! Even the skinny girls with big breats have back problems, because they are, for a lack of a better phrase, top heavy, and their back has to work harder to keep them up, so to speak. My brothers' fiancee is super skinny, thin waist and all, yet with Double F (or Double G, I forget which) natural breast and has a horrible back because of them.

-- Shagtastic

It's lovely to hear that some males are actually listening to what the women around them (and the medical professionals) are saying. You are one in a million :smile:

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a true hour-glass figure (38-28-38) and sometimes I love it (especially when I can tell it's being admired) but although my weight is well within the norm, sometimes I feel uncomfortable with it. If I wanted to dress like a bar wench then it would be fine, but shopping for clothes is annoying to point that I can't stand it. So many styles would work if I were thinner with smaller boobs.

Love the hourglass figure. It's just awesome. :cool:

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I had an ex who was somewhat overweight. UK dress size 16/18, but I think that's a smaller number in the US. She was tall (5'9") and most of the extra weight was in the right places (E cup boobs and a big ass). Her confidence was somewhat effected by her size and lack of choice in clothes but naked... She looked amazing and knew it and became a different person, her boobs were ridiculously firm for their size with nipples that pointed upwards above her, admittedly fairly large but in proportion belly, wide hips and long shapely legs.

She exuded a confidence naked that put the slim women i've known to shame. Easily the sexiest woman i've ever fucked.

D_Langstaff Longstaff

Experimental Member
Media
I just wanted to say, it's not because they are "30+ lbs overweight" that their back hurts....it's from the big breats! Even the skinny girls with big breats have back problems, because they are, for a lack of a better phrase, top heavy, and their back has to work harder to keep them up, so to speak. My brothers' fiancee is super skinny, thin waist and all, yet with Double F (or Double G, I forget which) natural breast and has a horrible back because of them.

-- Shagtastic

Right, but the fact of the matter is a lot of these women are FAT and whine about the back pain. If they would exercise and lose weight, the breasts would shrink and it would not be a problem. Or how about going to the gym and strengthening your back?

I dated a girl who was 5"3, 120 lbs, and was an F cup. She was an athlete and had a strong back and never bitched about them. Its laziness and that's it.

D_Hillary_Clitton

Account Disabled
Media
I feel sexy because I have curves, but also self conscious. I'm short and curvy, and although I have a bit of a gut, being short emphasizes all of my "extra love" if you know what I mean, haha. Luckily my boobs and hips are big enough to give me an hour glass shape, but looking chic is hard to do when ya got a bit of extra meat on your bones.

D_Langstaff Longstaff

Experimental Member
Media
Clearly this is a personal issue with you as I did not direct my comment to you, yet you redirected your response to me and threw in some name calling. Anyway, most overweight women would not have ENORMOUS boobs if they were an appropriate weight, would they still be big? Yeah but I have never heard a girl whine about having back pain from D's or DD's and I want to restate about the athletic girl I dated who weight trained, had an FF cup at 120 lbs, 5"2 and said her back was fine. Why? because her back was strong, problem solved, fixed with dead lifts.

So yeah, I am definitely an asshole who knows nothing about the human body and how to possibly correct back pain. I am just a 250 lb athlete who overcame a back fracture myself and can now dead lift 570 lbs with zero back pain, you're right sweetheart ;-)

And I have heard an awful lot of assholes who don't know what they're talking about tell overweight women with big breasts that all their problems lie with their weight. Newsflash - many, even most, overweight women with big breasts, also had big breasts when they were smaller.

I have been 55kg (the correct weight for my height and build), 97kg and everything in between. Even at 55kg, my boobs were bigger than an E cup (never got measured, just wore the biggest available size). I developed serious back pain at the age of 17 that became chronic, although I did not become overweight, let alone obese, until the age of 24. And if I had a dollar for every time some asshole thought my breast and back problems would be solved by weight loss, I would be a multi-millionaire. Unless you INTEND to go around upsetting people, please keep your 'helpful' advice to yourself.

It's lovely to hear that some males are actually listening to what the women around them (and the medical professionals) are saying. You are one in a million :smile:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Clearly this is a personal issue with you as I did not direct my comment to you,

It IS a personal issue for me, and as such I acknowledge that I may be reacting more with my emotions than my head, so I'll attempt to be a little more moderate.

yet you redirected your response to me and threw in some name calling.

I didn't call you a name, although admittedly, it was implied.

Anyway, most overweight women would not have ENORMOUS boobs if they were an appropriate weight, would they still be big?

I'm a little confused by the wording of this sentence. Were you saying that most overweight women would not have enormous boobs if the were an appropriate weight, although they may still be big?

If so, I agree to some extent. Most women's breasts are affected by weight loss and gain, some more than others. BUT some women with large breasts are still going to be huge, even if they lose weight. They may not be quite as big, but will still be huge. It is very dismissive of these women's problems to suggest that all will be solved with weight loss.

Losing weight could help some women with back pain, as their breasts are likely to become a little smaller, and carrying extra weight puts extra strain on the back all by itself. Even a small reduction in weight could make some difference. But for at least some larger breasted women, they will still have immense back pain even after weight loss.

Yeah but I have never heard a girl whine about having back pain from D's or DD's

I have. Often. Remember that women are more likely to talk about these things with other women, particularly with other women who have large breasts.

and I want to restate about the athletic girl I dated who weight trained, had an FF cup at 120 lbs, 5"2 and said her back was fine. Why? because her back was strong, problem solved, fixed with dead lifts.

This information could really help a lot of women, if your approach was a little less dismissive than in your initial post. I'm quite interested. Which muscles do you think a woman should work on to help with back pain that is a result of large breasts?

Did the girl have back pain to start with that was fixed by working on her back muscles? Had she always had strong back muscles through working out, or had she started later in life (just asking because some women ARE lucky enough to not have pain, even though they have large breasts, and not necessarily because they work on their back muscles)?

So yeah, I am definitely an asshole who knows nothing about the human body and how to possibly correct back pain. I am just a 250 lb athlete who overcame a back fracture myself and can now dead lift 570 lbs with zero back pain, you're right sweetheart ;-)

I didn't say you know nothing about the human body, or about back pain specifically. I did imply that you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to back pain as a result of large breasts. Either that or you've heard it all before, but won't listen. Or it COULD just be that you do know what you're talking about, and DO realise that some women's problems are not all fixed with weight loss, and you just didn't stop to think about what you were writing before you posted.

D_Langstaff Longstaff

Experimental Member
Media
I would advise training all of the muscles, even better to train all of them in your entire body. But dead lifts, stiff legged dead lifts, squats, hyper extensions would be probably #1, and every version of a weighted row would help immensely.

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm on the cusp: a tall woman with large breasts, but a slim body with narrow hips. The boobage started growing in elementary school and didn't stop until the first year of undergrad.

I'm not ashamed of what God has given me but frankly if I could have somehow chosen being born with smaller breast I would have. I don't get a lot of compliments from men that don't have "I want to fuck you" as a motive behind them, and women assume I am a slut or had my breasts "done" (as I would really do this to myself...e-yeah). I am a size 6 and have to buy size 12-16 button-downs and have them tailored to fit my breasts; I won't even go into the conversations men (and women) have with my breast when my face is inches away. So I'm not ashamed of my breasts but no, I don't relish in them.

And as for back pain: in my humble opinion, I have one of the strongest, most muscularly-defined backs I've ever seen on a woman and I don't have a problem with back pain; I also spend a lot of money on custom-fit brassieres and this helps, too. Most of the time, excessive belly fat and ill-fitting bras can cause more back problems for a gal with large breasts than the breasts themselves.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would advise training all of the muscles, even better to train all of them in your entire body. But dead lifts, stiff legged dead lifts, squats, hyper extensions would be probably #1, and every version of a weighted row would help immensely.

Thank you :smile:. I'll pull out my dad's bodybuilding books and look into it.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Clearly this is a personal issue with you as I did not direct my comment to you, yet you redirected your response to me and threw in some name calling. Anyway, most overweight women would not have ENORMOUS boobs if they were an appropriate weight, would they still be big? Yeah but I have never heard a girl whine about having back pain from D's or DD's and I want to restate about the athletic girl I dated who weight trained, had an FF cup at 120 lbs, 5"2 and said her back was fine. Why? because her back was strong, problem solved, fixed with dead lifts.

Being able to lift 570 lbs is beyond my idea if even Why..but whatever. I know some guys like weightlifiting and that's totally cool. It's your body. And I am not picking on you, but the above comment does make you sound sorta like .... a jerk

For my body size, I think my boobs are enormous, and I'm an "appropriate weight." I do agree that weight can add a little to our tits, but not as much as you imply. I have seen thin girls with big tits and heavier girls with small ones and everything in between. My sister was a DD and had breast reduction surgery exactly because of back pain. As an avid weight lifter, you must know people "wear" their bodies differently. Some guys who lift weights endlessly might have SUPER UBER GIGANTIC muscles that do not even fit their body size and others might not depending upon body type. Saying that if "some" girls exercised and were at an "appropriate weight" (what exactly is an appropriate weight anyways?) their tits would be smaller is so unfair. And wrong. How did you come up with this determination?

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you :smile:. I'll pull out my dad's bodybuilding books and look into it.

Personally, I would recommend yoga classes instead of lifiting tons of weights because yoga is an all over body workout with stretching and strength a part of the overall practice. Yoga also forces you to pay attention to everything happening with your body at that time vs. the strain of lifting heavy objects that can make your back soooooooooooooooooo much worse.

Lifting can be very hard on your body and it is very, very easy to hurt yourself. Be careful.