question for the curvy ladies

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally, I would recommend yoga classes instead of lifiting tons of weights because yoga is an all over body workout with stretching and strength a part of the overall practice. Yoga also forces you to pay attention to everything happening with your body at that time vs. the strain of lifting heavy objects that can make your back soooooooooooooooooo much worse.

Lifting can be very hard on your body and it is very, very easy to hurt yourself. Be careful.

I did some yoga years ago, but haven't in a while. I'm thinking of starting it again after Christmas because it did make me feel fantastic.

Hi Sub, would you like to cam on skype with me?

I appreciate the invitation but I don't do cam. Apologies. Hope to see you around the forums though :smile:

curiousimagining

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was reading posts about losing weight that would reduce size but losing weight can cause breast issues too.
I've always been larger, was a DD when I got pregnant for the first time. I morphed from that to a H cup size with the normal weight gain of being preggers. Went through that with my 2nd baby too. I of course set about to lose the baby weight and guess what happened, those boobs lost weight too and let's just say that didn't go so well. I'm a DDD now and look good in a bra but not so great without. :frown1:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right, but the fact of the matter is a lot of these women are FAT and whine about the back pain. If they would exercise and lose weight, the breasts would shrink and it would not be a problem. Or how about going to the gym and strengthening your back?

I dated a girl who was 5"3, 120 lbs, and was an F cup. She was an athlete and had a strong back and never bitched about them. Its laziness and that's it.

Just to clarify. Some women have LITERALLY no time to go to the gym unless they go at 10:pm or 5:00 am. If you're a working mom and you have every minute of your day booked up I'm sorry you can judge all you want and say then she should get up at the crack of dawn (when she probably went to bed at 12:00-1:00 am) but not everyone can just "hit the gym".
Since I added several layers of responsibility to my life I barely have time to web surf or watch anything I've recorded on TV. I used to have the whole day free and could do 2 hour workouts, and really hit the gym religiously. I honestly just dont have time anymore so am I lazy? Unmotivated?
I am a realist. I have too much on my plate right now so my only option is to let my membership go and try to ride bikes, do lots of walking/jogging or just do the general lifestyle fitness stuff where I can fit it in.

I really get annoyed by people saying "go to the gym" because not everybody can. (some dont have the money and it is expensive when you factor in childcare). So yeah you can kinda keep yourself in shape through day to day fitness but lets just be honest. Its not nearly as motivating as going into a gym and hitting the cardio then the weight floor. At the end of the day I'm lucky if I have the energy to clean house and do all the general maintenance of life!

Last edited:

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did some yoga years ago, but haven't in a while. I'm thinking of starting it again after Christmas because it did make me feel fantastic.

I hope you decide to make the time for it. Great for both mind and body. If I can ever help with anything yoga, please feel free to ask. Some of the poses can be challenging without an instructor right there all the time. I used to get discouraged, but a friend helped me often and I really appreciated it and it made me better in practice:)

sovicious

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love my curves. Sometimes I curse them,especially when the low rise jeans I really ,really want only comes up mid butt cheek and might as well have no pants on. I really don't hate my curves I just don't like the way others(male and female) try and make me feel about them. I like many others have said will never be a size 6. I'd look like a grapefruit on a toothpick any how. So to all us ladies who are built for comfort keep it sexy!!

overflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love my huge ass, tits and legs. They make me feel sexy. And sometimes they are really funny. Like when i turn around and knock something off a table with either my ass or my tits. Why would i not love that.

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mariam, i agree with you, from what i can see you have a great pair of boobs. You would definately get my attention..

boobs really are a pain sometimes but i couldn't give mine up ever...all my girlfriends wish they had boobs like mine and i def get a lot of attention from guys...sometimes too much but oh well i guess

D_Clarice N Flaytable

Experimental Member
Media
Im 100% spanish from the beautiful island of Puerto Rico, Im very grateful that I was blessed with my thickness and curves, its a pain at times to find jeans to fit my butt and waist perfectly but I wouldnt change it for the world, I love what I see in the mirror.. long live Curves lol..

Bunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wouldn't say I was ashamed of my curves, I just think I have a terrible body image...I haven't yet really been able to love my body, which stops me being able to do some things but that a whole other story...!

luv2suc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Luv my curves too.
As does my bf!!

Pure w-o-m-a-n :yumyum:.

So proud, I just posted my first pix.