Question for the dudes who like to bottom...

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All of them. I like to switch them up as we're doing it. The one I like the best though is missionary.

D

deleted724068

i like all of them. i dont stick to the one position. i like to spice it up abit. i sometimes try different positions in the one session

Beta4Alpha

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like them all, but tend to choose one depending on my mood / what I need:
1) Making love? Missionary, legs around his waist
2) Making love, part 2: on our sides, his front to my back
3) Feeling dominant? I ride him, because I can mercilessly tease him until he's falling to pieces
4) Feeling submissive? Flat on my stomach & pound the cum out of me!
5) Quickie and/or I've-had-a-BAD-day decompression? Doggie style

Donkeyfan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
True missionary, which usually happens through a combination of both guys being warmed up, supple and the top having a bit of length ... is probably the most rewarding ... flat on my stomach with the top ... on top (!) ... is pretty decent too, esp is you can feel his balls against yours ...

Layne0033

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Like to sit him down in a kitchen chair, straddle his lap facing him and ride his cock while he chews on my nipples!

A

AM_092

Flat on my stomach with the guy flat on top of me, holding my wrists and breathing on my neck...

Then move over to the edge of the bed where I'm on all fours and arching my back and having my butt in the air ready for him to go again :)

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Mix & match, mostly depends on what turns him on best. If he's truly huge, I like to go doggy first or sometimes me riding on top. Once I'm accustomed to his size I really prefer him to be pushing against a solid structure, like the floor. On my stomach at the corner of the bed, one leg on each side, is a lot of fun.
When he's getting close to cumming I really love to be at the edge of the bed on my back, eyes-locked with him pressing my legs against my chest as he plows like a draft horse. Doing the same on the floor (a thick rug is preferred) is incredible, too. Sometimes it feels like he gets an extra inch or two like that!