Question for the extra thick cock owners (6" plus girth)

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being the owner of a 7"x6" girth cock with a doorknob sized mushroom head, I've got an inquiry for the rest of you thick cock owners: How often have you/do you run into a hole that you can't fit into? Have you tried to use lube and STILL have been unsuccessful? I know I have (speaking of mainly penetrating guys seeing as I'm bi). Have you ever made a woman bleed or go into some kind of sex "coma" BC of your larger than average thickness? Lemme know.

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being the owner of a 7"x6" girth cock with a doorknob sized mushroom head, I've got an inquiry for the rest of you thick cock owners: How often have you/do you run into a hole that you can't fit into? Have you tried to use lube and STILL have been unsuccessful? I know I have (speaking of mainly penetrating guys seeing as I'm bi). Have you ever made a woman bleed or go into some kind of sex "coma" BC of your larger than average thickness? Lemme know.
Why is it that every guys on here who has a big dick problem never has pics?

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at 7.5 x 6.5, I have had a few struggle to take it. one gf was super tight, fairly inexperienced, and it took a week or so before I got all the way in her. most partners find that mounting me is the best way. let her control the rate of entry. my wife of many years usually mounts me 90% of the time. she has told me more than once.."honey, you have a big, big dick. has to be worked in slow." I didn't argue. with her on top, instead of me on top, I get to look, fondle, and kiss her magnificent breasts.

I have never made a woman bleed. they will stop before that happens. but I have induced multiple orgasms with a few women, including the super tight one mentioned above. she was immobilized for a good 10 minutes a couple times. legs quivering, shaking. she was cumming often enough that her eyes were fluttering. when I do that to my wife, she is unable to talk, or do anything but shake. she says she cums so hard and often she almost passes out. she usually goes to sleep shortly after, but the next morning....she wants more.

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Like NT said, slow down. Think about the size of the what can come out that hole. When you have to pass a big one do you force it out or do you relax & let it come out slow & easier? A holes a hole, let it relax & slowly it will stretch out. Let them be in control, people often are able to be more relaxed when they feel they are in control.

Reactions: deleted1025273

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had a problem with any vagina, ever. A little bit of lube and we were good to go. I don't have a doorknob head (it's actually less girthy than my shaft) so that probably helps ease my entry. The only time I tried anal, I only got about 2-3 inches in before she had enough.
You might try posing the same question in the Ask a Gay Man section if you want feedback about sex with guys.

Reactions: Nexolaris

Nectarseeker69

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Which is why, sadly, I don't generally get off with oral from women. I've only found one or two who could handle it without scraping me raw with their teeth -- not because they didn't try, but because (generally speaking) females tend to have smaller mouths.

Then again, I've also met guys who scraped. But for me they've been fewer and farther between.
You just need to find a person that wears dentures. No teeth- no scrapping.
And what I did when I started to see this guy that measured 6"X9" was to get a tappered butt plug. The first time he got in, but I started to bleed just a little and we had to quit. But after stretching my butt with that big butt plug I could take him.

Attachments

Reactions: Retired77904

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lube is the key, my girl now of almost four years can't have sex with me without. She bleeds fairly often still even after all these years, we can only have sex every couple days so her vagina can recover. Prior to her no girl would ever let me try to put it in their ass, tried one time got the head in then she just screamed pulled away, cried and said her ass bleed from it. As far as pleasing them I can get them into convulsions and basically black out from multiple o's.

Reactions: deleted1025273

LatinCaribbeanNYC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, I just hope I can find a somewhat speedy resolution to my problem. I've been trying to penetrate guys who've been really patient with me.

Brandon,
I am a very experienfe Dominant Top who usually fuck rough. There is not perfect formula, that you could do and solve the problem instantly.

One thing is common for tight guys in special, you have to spend some time rimming, stimulating and making him want it bad. Once you are going at it, tease it, slide it slowly, leave it there for a min to let the anus muscles to adjust, relax, while you kiss kiss him or play with his cock (whatever give him pleasure and take his mind momentarily of his ass) after that you will feel when the ass start to relax and get loose, at that moment you start moving slowly, and softly, he will start feeling pleasure and letting it go, after some slow time, when you feel it s all opened, POUND IT HARD...

It is all a matter of psychological game, as top you have to drive it, and for that, yes you need patience.

Reactions: studpud

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never not been able to fit but have had a couple of girls who were very tight and it took a little work. I always make sure to take it slow and ease my way in. If she's obviously having discomfort, I tell her to let me know when she's ready for me to go a little deeper. Mine gets thicker moving toward the base so it's pretty important for her to relax. Lube is always a requirement too.

Reactions: lapdog2001

PitPat Senior

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Every girl is sore afterwards for a few days, but take the time to eat her pussy, get her wet, and go in slowly, allowing her to adjust to your size. As long as her needs are met, you'll never have a problem of her coming back for more...after a few days of relaxation haha.

Reactions: evolution

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Also, are the any techniques you might be willing to share with the rest of us when lube doesn't do the job?

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
slow down. way down, to the point where you realize 'i might not get there today'.

because when you do, she'll relax, and that's what you need.
I mean I've gotten into MOST vaginas, but some just weren't cooperative, lol. However, I'm mainly inquiring about dudes' asses, lol

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Like NT said, slow down. Think about the size of the what can come out that hole. When you have to pass a big one do you force it out or do you relax & let it come out slow & easier? A holes a hole, let it relax & slowly it will stretch out. Let them be in control, people often are able to be more relaxed when they feel they are in control.
Ok, gotcha. So far, I'm hearing pretty the same thing. So, it seems like I'm gonna have some patience if I wanna fuck HOW I truly wanna fuck. Ok, not my strongest suit but ok lol

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah. If you're driving the situation, then it's pain to them. If you're teasing & 'warming' them up & they are 'driving the car' then it's not pain - it's pleasure. The human mind is a weird & fascinating thing.
Yeah, I just hope I can find a somewhat speedy resolution to my problem. I've been trying to penetrate guys who've been really patient with me.