Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes I've had experience with it and it never bothered me. Still doesn't. They were just guys who happened to like other men, it didn't change who they treated me.

Evey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes it means the man is very open sexually. I'm not so concerned about who else the man is attracted to as long as he is attracted to me.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm late 50's, and out of touch with the younger generation of women, but back in the late 70's, early 80's. most of my wife's gfs would not have sex with a bi man. my wife said she would not even consider it. HIV/AIDS had a lot to do with their decision in the 80's.

FashionVictim

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sometimes it means the man is very open sexually. I'm not so concerned about who else the man is attracted to as long as he is attracted to me.

I agree with this completely.

None of the men I've been with have been "100% straight", and it can be a lot of fun hearing about their fantasies/experiences etc.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a huge fantasy about watching two mainly straight men together - turns me on for some reason. The only reason I'd hesitate about someone who wasn't 100% straight would be fear of aids though a heterosexual who screws around a lot unprotected wouldn't make me feel any better.

Aside from that I'd have no issue at all if my man were bi.