Question for the freeballers

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Apr 23, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: I went to the doctor today and while I didn't have to strip to my underwear, I wondered what do you guys do when you have to go to the doctor or ER and they tell you to leave your underwear on? Do you tell them you don't wear any or make plans (if it's not the ER) to wear them for that appointment?

2. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I go to the doctor, I wear underwear, but otherwise freeball.

3. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I don't usually freeball, but I would make it a point to wear some sort of undergarment if I expected an examination like that.

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

A doctor's exam is one of the very few occasions for which I slip on underwear.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I also accomodate the doctor by wearing boxer briefs to an exam. Some doctors, however, stock paper shorts for patients who have to go from room to room in a state of undress - something much preferable to the hospital gowns that cause you to moon other patients.

Pecker

6. Imported

Gold Member

fitdude: I kind of like mooning other patients.

7. Imported

Gold Member

bkozy54: I freeball 24/7, including when I go to the Doctor. They are going to see me anyway, and besides that, what would be the big deal? I mean, I'm not coming on to them, I am very clean and it is a lifestyle preference for me. So I don't feel there should be a problem. If there is, then it is not my problem. It took me a while to work through my own issues/concerns about freeballing; now that I am comfortable with it . . . and enjoy it very much, I figure that if any one has a problem with it it is their problem.

8. Imported

Gold Member

blo-gasm: I think i'd have a bit of a hard time with that... and it's not so much feeling awkward, it's more for the doctor than for myself... the doctor walks away and says strip down to your underwear, turns back and you're naked... it's probably awkward for him/her..

9. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: ..

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

[quote author=AnonyMs link=board=clothing;num=1051075273;start=0#8 date=04/23/03 at 18:56:05]how likely is it that you would sit down quickly on the sofa and a pen standing up between the cushions would somehow manage to insert itself up your anus?[/quote]

Much more believable than the excuse of how that damn light bulb got up there! :eek:

11. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    A nurse told me a funny story. A guy came into Emergency with a cue ball stuck up his ass, wanting medical assistance to have it removed. (This sort of thing was apparently not an entirely infrequent occurrence at this particular San Francisco hospital.) After it was out, the nurses decided to have a little fun, so they went to Maternity and got one of the little beanies and blankets used for newborns, wrapped the ball up like it was a newborn baby, and presented it to the "father" as if it was just "delivered." It seems they were in a habit of fooling around this way with "lost" dildos, vibrators, etc., too.

12. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: What about Richard Gere's gerbil? How the HELL did that happen?

13. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

[quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=clothing;num=1051075273;start=0#11 date=04/24/03 at 20:28:19]What about Richard Gere's gerbil? How the HELL did that happen?[/quote]

Urban legend. There are popular stories about celebrities going to the emergency room with gerbils or hamsters or various other rodentia inbedded in their heinies when, in fact, it never happened.

14. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Haha ok thanks for clearing that up.

15. Imported

Gold Member

nudpreston: I freeball 24/7. Don't own underwear to ever think about putting any on for the Doctor. When I'm told to strip-down, I inform them that I don't wear undies... and they give me a robe without batting an eye. They don't even think about it.

::)

As it was stated earlier... they've seen it all!

Drive Naked,

NudePreston

16. Imported

Gold Member

ace420: I tried freeballing for a week. Now I have unusually large balls, but how do you guys keep from sitting on yours?

17. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

It seems strange to me that this question was asked back in May of, soon to be, last year and no one has answered.

I've been freeballing a couple of months and really enjoy the 'freedom' and feeling in my genitals. The answer is -- hold them up as you sit. Freeballing demands much more 'hands on' at the crotch. Now, if both hands are full just be careful! A few forgetfull times will help you remember.

18. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=RoysToy link=board=clothing;num=1051075273;start=0#16 date=12/31/03 at 17:57:57]It seems strange to me that this question was asked back in May of, soon to be, last year and no one has answered.[/quote]

Not strange at all, RoysToy, since the question had already been asked and answered repeatedly in other posts and topics.

19. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Thanks for the info, Pecker. Now I'll go searching for the other posts!

Luke

20. Imported

Gold Member

Solis24: Heh, I hardly ever go in for a physical, it's just not anything we ever did. The only time I go asked that was when I was working in a factory. They check everything when you get in so that they can figure things out if you get problems after working there. In any case, this doctor had us strip down all the way anyway so it didn't change much.

As fo rthe other question, I usually don't sit on my balls when I sit down because they don't hang that low. I DO get problems when hopping onto my (pedal)bike as I haven't bothered to get any special seat. I usually have to do a little forward motion and then slide backwards onto it to move my balls forwards and out of the way.

Draft saved Draft deleted