Question for the Gay and Bisexual men

B_DorianGray

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What was your earliest memory of finding a man sexually attractive?...I remember back in the 80's there was this show on TV called "Mamas Family" and there was a guy on there named "Bubba" and he alwasy wore tight jeans that showed off his nice bulge...it always made me want to watch it...and I usually couldn't focus on anything but his package....Just wondering if anyone else has any interesting memories they would like to share regarding their first sexual attraction to the same sex:smile:

Reactions: B8BRO

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think I as a boy I had the maturity or insight to realize that I found some of the men attractive that I did. I had certain shows that I loved and had no real clue that I was lusting after the men AND the women on them. No, in retreospect, I can see it all very clearly.

• Lee Majors as the Six Million Dollar Man and the Fall Guy
  • Gil Gerard as Buck Rogers
  • Arn Arnderson as a professional wrestler.

syorks

Just Browsing
Media
i was 7, id sit at the front of the bus, and look at all the buldges of the men walking down the stairs, it was the 70s and the jeans were tight:biggrin1:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Saturday mornings when I was a kid, I'd watch "Shazam!". The guy who played Captain Marvel (Jackson Bostwick) made me feel tingly. I was a big fan of "Battlestar Galactica", Richard Hatch was up there. Sam Jones who played Flash in the movie, "Flash Gordon", I really had a little crush on him.
I was a big watcher of a show called "Man of Atlantis"--Patrick Duffy. Hot, hot, hot! Dack Rambo. Another hottie. Allan Keyser (as Bubba) was a charm in Mama's Family (which I didn't really care for Vicki Lawrence). The guy who played Travis in "WKRP in Cincinnati" was hot as well.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In retrospect, I find my choice of desired-man rather questionable, but... one day when I was about 8 or 9, there was a full-page shirtless picture of Emilio Estevez in the newspaper that my parents brought home, and I remember feeling compelled to steal that page after they'd finished with the newspaper, and to keep ogling it while alone in my room. I certainly didn't understand the motivation behind my doing it at the time, but I do remember the feeling of compulsion to do it. :smile:

About a year after that (as I was certainly not quite at high school), I remember sitting with my family when my father started flicking through the television channels --- and for what can't have been more than four or five seconds, a young blond guy appeared on the screen discussing his boyfriend. My father flicked on, but I remember being filled with a simultaneous sense of lust (for the blond guy) and of recognition, albeit a recognition that I wouldn't be able to explain or accept for another 7 or 8 years after that.

Megamec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
syorks said:
i was 7, id sit at the front of the bus, and look at all the buldges of the men walking down the stairs, it was the 70s and the jeans were tight:biggrin1:

hells bells, u started bloody early!!

hotsnake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Don't recall finding any tv personality sexy.My first crush was a guy called Nick when I was eleven years old at primary school.Back then the most beautiful male I had ever seen.I think he told me to f**k off once.Ce la vie.He is very overweight with teeth missing now.:tongue:

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
invisibleman said:
Saturday mornings when I was a kid, I'd watch "Shazam!". The guy who played Captain Marvel (Jackson Bostwick) made me feel tingly. I was a big fan of "Battlestar Galactica", Richard Hatch was up there. Sam Jones who played Flash in the movie, "Flash Gordon", I really had a little crush on him.
I was a big watcher of a show called "Man of Atlantis"--Patrick Duffy. Hot, hot, hot! Dack Rambo. Another hottie. Allan Keyser (as Bubba) was a charm in Mama's Family (which I didn't really care for Vicki Lawrence). The guy who played Travis in "WKRP in Cincinnati" was hot as well.

Geez, I remember all these... makes me feel kinda old:confused: Invisi-man, you & I had the same taste in TV as kids I see...

Remember Man of Atlantis' "webbed fingers"?:biggrin1:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was about seven or eight I was sent to take swimming lessons at a local college gymnasium pool.

The swimming instructor, a "Mr. Maples", was a mid-30s jockish sort of man. Along with the other 20 or so boys my age we all took a communal shower after our swimming lessons.

I recall very vividly that for some reason Mr. Maples and I were alone showering opposite one another one particular summer afternoon. The others had finished or both the instructor and I came late to shower. I don't know. But I remember that as I watched this Adonis of a man showering his mature body I became mesmerized at the tone of his muscle, the light brown hair on his chest, and the rather "meaty" appendage dangling between his legs.

He was (I'm sure) entirely aware of my fascination with him at that moment. He went about soaping his entire body for me in an act of overt exhibitionism. When he came to his cock and his ass he was particularly attentive. I responded with an 8-year-old's hardon which I never touched. However I recall him looking down at it and simply smiling.

He only gained a semi-erection during this soaping procedure but I can recall it was the first time I actually felt truly erotic feelings for another human being. I'd certainly "played" with my contemporary male friends by then but I'd never seen his "like" before.

The fond image of that scene has never left my mind's eye.

It was in a word: HOT

arkyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If we're talking TV men, I thought John Schneider, the blonde haired Duke from "Dukes of Hazzard" was awful HOT. I would have loved to get him out in the wilderness, pull his pants down and hear him moan in pleasure as I could suck him off in some country pond in Hazzard County.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I started to notice bulges when I was about 11 and had a nice one myself by the time I was 12. But the first tv star that I really paid a great deal of attention to was Fred Dryer who played Hunter. I usually had a hardon watching the whole show.

don2wash

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree about Dukes of Hazzard and John Schneider.

He wore the tightest jeans possible!

I'm surprised we did not see his cock outline.

Either he wore some tight constricting undies or he is not hung. *lol*

Akjai

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, the first time i found a man attractive was in the 6th grade ( not sure if you would really call that a man though, lol). it was actually my best friend brian. that was the first year i ever tried something sexually with a man. come to think of it, a little bit in shock, that was the first time i ever tried anything sexually with anyone.

D_Gene_Rugburn

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Arkyman and don2wash check this out yes he is hung!!!
dukes-bulge-big.jpg