Thingy8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hi

First of all, my english is not that good but i think you guys will know what i mean.

I'm Bi-sexual man with a straight look.

First of all. When i go to work i somethimes see this guy that's 100% gay. He likes to show this off to other people. I dont have any sexual-attraction towards him, but when we both look in eachothers eyes i feel this energy ( i don't know how to explain this) through my body.

I also know a gay guy who was in the same class / school as me for several years. When i looked into his eyes, nothing happened. ( also no sexual-attraction to this guy)

And ofcourse when i look at straight man nothing happens either.

But, there is some guy that lives near me in the neighbourhood. If i'm lucky i get to see him once or twice a week while i take our dog for a walk.
When we both look in eachothers eyes i feel this same kind of energy going through my body. And my heartbeat goes much faster then normal.
And just something insides me that says he's gay/bi. ( like a gaydar ;) )
For this guy i have some sexual-attraction. When i see him its normaly just a hello - hello conversation, and sometimes we talk about our dogs. When i walk through our neighbourhood and he spots me i just keeps looking at me till he can't see me anymore ( this happens 9/10 times, and mostly when he is alone ). I have never seen him with a girl. And his age is somewhere between 20-25 i guess. He also has some kind of straight look.

Can i assume he's gay or bi sexual? If he is, he is still in the closet i think.

So the question is: Have you guys ever had this feeling when you looked a gay/bi guy into the eyes? Or is it just me? Or is it just random thing that can happen ? And how should i handle this? I'm still in closet myself and i'm not ready to tell my family and friends that i am bi-sexual.

Thanks in advance.:cool:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So the question is: Have you guys ever had this feeling when you looked a gay/bi guy into the eyes? Or is it just me? Or is it just random thing that can happen ? :cool:
For sure. Sometimes I'll notice a good looking guy when I'm out and about. When our eyes meet, I'll feel that twitch of attraction inside. It's probably random - I don't know whether or not they are gay, straight, or somewhere in the middle. I usually smile if it feels right. I call it chemistry or simply "THE LOOK". With your neighbor, you know he likes what he sees. You like what you see. How fun!

Don't do anything different. Just keep taking your dog for a walk and try to engage the guy in conversation. If you have easy vibes and you feel comfortable, ask him to go for a bike ride with you or to Starbucks for a coffee. He's probably hoping that you would want to socialize with him, too. If you start spending time together, ultimately things will happen if you're both on the same page.

Thingy8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thanks for the feedback m8,

And i was planning to start a "real" conversation with this guy. But as far as i know he is verry into himself ( dont know how to explain this). Any ideas i should handle this?

If i ask him to go do something with me i think he will awnser the question with: no, i'm sorry. Even if he is gay, bi or straight.

I think he has a problem with binding to other people. And i dont wan't to screw this up you know. Even if he is straight i would like to have him as one of my friends.