Question for the gay community

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Dan the man, May 5, 2008.

1. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way as it's only intended as a way to try and better understand the sexual mind of a gay man and not in any way as some sort of insult. :smile:

The question is this and mostly intended for 100% gay men not bi's. What is it about a womans body that doesn't turn you on? To me, a woman has what I don't, therefore the excitement comes from that. She has hips, boobs, ass shape, higher pitched voice, and a vagina. A man on the other hand has everything I have, just with different shapes and size of cock and body of course. Although I'll be impressed looking at massive cocks bigger than mine, it won't turn me on simply because I already have a cock, so there's no mystery of something I don't get to see every day. Is this an unanswerable question, you just feel it or you don't? :redface::confused:

2. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    I identify myself as 99% gay because I like to see boobs in video games (so long as the nipples don't exist... because it's just a big ass on the chest), so I don't think that makes me at all bi.

Anyway, what turns me off to women physically(as rude as this sounds) is the gash. That an dI don't like how wide some of the hips get. It's really harder to answer than that, though. It just seems I find men much more desirable than women.

Edit: Women aren't totally exempt from my attraction, though. http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/241780
    She catches my eye with how over-the-top feminine she seems. I guess it's kind of an envy that attracts me to her. XD

3. sizematters1234567

sizematters1234567 New Member

Its not about woman turning us off--- it is about men turning us ON!!! I am 100% gay did not pay attn (toooo many cocks!!) to the choices when signing on wanted to see all the beautiful cocks !!!! Without me being rude either why are you not looking at woman right now??

4. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Here's what doesn't turn me on to woman:

"She has hips, boobs, ass shape, higher pitched voice, and a vagina."

(no offense to the lovely ladies ofLPSG, Industrialsize hearts you)

5. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been looking at naked women all day and just finished wanking.:biggrin1:
    Why does your profile say 100% straight? :smile:

6. erratic

Gold Member

I don't think you'll find too many guys who find women completely and utterly unattractive. I mean, if I were single and Catherine Zeta Jones asked to ride me like a mechanical bull I would probably say yes. But that's as far as it would ever get.

As much as I love women and as beautiful as they are there's something I can't explain that keeps me from feeling the same way about them as I do about men. For me it's about chemistry - not anything physical.

7. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

He already said.

By the way, sizematters1234567 (catchy name), you can change your orientation if you want - in the profile I mean, not in real life :biggrin1:

Click on CP (top left just under the LPSG logo) then, in the left menu bar, click on Edit Profile - in there you can change all your profile info, including the orientation option.

8. nudeyorker

Gold Member

There is nothing about a woman that turns me off. It just does not turn me on the way that men do...I think this is like trying to describe what chocolate tastes like to someone who has never had it. To each their own!

9. squatter01

squatter01 New Member

I kinda think it's a matter of wiring upstairs. I can read what you say about women and go "well, yeah, I can see how someone might feel that way". I can see a woman and know "she is beautiful," but in terms of it going to my dick, nothing. It sounds like for you, it's the "otherness" of a woman that's attractive, she is NOT like me. For me that doesn't work...but I see a hard muscular butt, a big bulge in a guy's jeans, hard male nipples poking out from a furry chest, yow!

My gay friends and I talk a lot about what constitutes "hot", and I think we fetishize the masculine extremes: muscle, body and facial hair, hung, big shooter, masculine demeanor. And we objectify the men who show those characteristics in just the same way straight men objectify women.

One common saying in gay life is "be what you want to attract", which I'd guess would not fit for straight life much at all. It's that whole "homo" or "hetero" (Same or Different) thing. I can't tell I have the slightest bit of free will about choosing which way I'm wired, same story for you? You can know a guy is attractive, but you're just not wired that it does anything?

10. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

That's where you and I differ then, babe - cos I would just stuff a piece of chocolate in their mouth... :naughty:

11. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

^^^What he said.
    Funny thing, though. I have a woman for a personal trainer, and when I finish some exercise and am puffing away while looking over for her next instructions, my gaze seems to want to fall quite southward.
    This is shocking!!! An emergent ass man?
    Only happens in that setting, though.
    Zounds!!! Am I turning queer?:cool:

12. erratic

Gold Member

In this crazy age of gay men growing out their body hair and straight men shaving it off, aren't we all turning queer? :wink:

13. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Absolutely, I can definitely look at, say, george clooney, tom cruise, brad pitt and know how attractive they are. I even want to look like any one of them. But yea, it doesn't pump any blood to my dick.

" It sounds like for you, it's the "otherness" of a woman that's attractive, she is NOT like me. "

Yes, for sure. It's that otherness which stimulates the chemical reactions in the brain which in turn translates to the cock getting hard. But I've often sat and tried to analyse ( unsuccessfully) what it is about the human body that stimulates such a response. I mean, when I look at a womans body, all it is is just 'shapes' and colours of flesh. It's amazing really how physical shape can cause such physical excitement.

14. 220483

Gold Member

men are easy... WOMEN are hard complicated sentimental beings...
    WE have sex for the sake of sex [and oral pleasure!]
    THEY want love... cudle and have kids!

but in the end, gay want the same as womens: BIG COCKS! :D

15. Milkdud

Milkdud Member

awww come on not all men are easy. that makes me sad

16. squatter01

squatter01 New Member

So Dan, can you turn YOURSELF on? Here you are with that big thick cock, when you JO, does the sight and feel of it do anything for you independent of imagining using it for sex with a woman? If it's just you for sex, well, that's a man's hand on you, how's that feel? Or do you have to take it into the "otherness" thing to get yourself going?

That's a no-brainer for us gay guys, I've wondered if it works for straight men as well. (sorry if this is dragging things a little off topic)

17. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had thoughts, even actual dreams in the past of what it would be like to self suck, which would be impossible for me to do, lol. That in itself was a turn on. But I wouldn't be surprised if many hetero men have had the same thoughts, and I don't think it qualifies as in any way having gay tendencies. But that thought is so rare and so unimportant to me. It's the otherness of a female which comes into my thoughts on a daily basis.

18. Gay Joe

Gay Joe New Member

Albums:
    It's not all about sex. But I do prefer to suck a cock, than eat a fish taco.

19. Big Swinging Dick

Big Swinging Dick New Member

Nothing physical turns me off women. Although that child birth video I had to sit through in high school which showed an extreme closeup of the gray guck that came out of the vagina along with the baby was pretty damned disgusting and made me relieved that I'd never end up anywhere near that.

The only reason I don't fuck women is because I'm attracted to men. Not because I find women repulsive or anything. You say you're one hundred percent straight. Well, it's the same thing. You don't fuck men because you're attracted to women. And I doubt you find men respulsive physically either.

20. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some women I find extreemly attractive and would have sex with, BUT with men I feel I'm on a level playing field. I can have sex (and not have to make love) with them.
    Then I can:
    ask them to leave or
    fire them or
    say, "I'm done thank you, you may leave now" or
    just walk away.
    and not feel the slightest bit of guilt or remorse.
    I have 3 sisters and 7 aunts to not have some amount of feelings and thoughts about how to treat women and what they want.
    The human male animal at its rudimentary (designed to fight and f*ck, and one consequence, donating sperm to further the species).
    Now if I could just have sex with women, I'd like:
    Michelle Pfiffer, Anne Margaret and Tom Cruise. Maybe not in that order.

Draft saved Draft deleted