Question for the gay community

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To begin with, I consider myself 100% gay (well, maybe 99%).

I regularly find women attractive. Let's face it, a soft face … is attractive!

Supple breasts … are attractive.

A fit body … is attractive.

Even down to her genitals.

I find small/ tight labias to be attractive, but "loose lips", "big lips" incredibly un-attractive.

I've had sex with women, but didn't particularly find it "arousing". It was more a form of masturbation than anything else.

Cunnilingus though freaks me out as all get out. Dis-gusting.

Then again, I can say the exact same thing about analingus (rimming). Never been into it, either as a giver or a receiver.

Where things get murky, and this is something that one of my readers recently brought up on my blog, is that I'm also attracted to MtF transsexuals (or as he likes to refer to them as "dick-girls") but I'll be honest: I'm attracted to a nice cock (the bigger the better) whether or not it comes with a set of breasts.

If there's one thing that's certain about us humans is that we are complex beings, and our sexuality is just as complex (if not moreso!)

Consider that we are all different, and there are different things that turn us on (and off) just as equally.

Simply put, enjoy life.

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
nudeyorker hit it sorta on the button - and i agree ...
but i'll go back to dan's original question and put my 2 cents in ...

it ain't an answerable question - it's called try - try to find someone like you
similarities attract also
if u both got big rods, you wanna know what it feels to play with a big rod like you - not just look at, but physical ... touch

when you're young and find out, it kinda sticks w/ ya -

i've got a life way back - wife and daughter - but it never kept me from likin' what i liked ...
it's called familiarity.

my 2 cents ...

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
disagree with ... sexplease - have sex with but not make love ?
who's kiddin whom
it all feels good and is agreeable -
this ain't like pumpin' crude :)

lpsgjwalker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way as it's only intended as a way to try and better understand the sexual mind of a gay man and not in any way as some sort of insult. :smile:

The question is this and mostly intended for 100% gay men not bi's. What is it about a womans body that doesn't turn you on? To me, a woman has what I don't, therefore the excitement comes from that. She has hips, boobs, ass shape, higher pitched voice, and a vagina. A man on the other hand has everything I have, just with different shapes and size of cock and body of course. Although I'll be impressed looking at massive cocks bigger than mine, it won't turn me on simply because I already have a cock, so there's no mystery of something I don't get to see every day. Is this an unanswerable question, you just feel it or you don't? :redface::confused:

Personally, *everything* about a woman *doesn't* turn me on and everything about a man *does*. I mean, I can tell if a woman is pretty, but there's nothing sexual about it to me. My closest friends happen to be women, but I've never been interested in anything more. I actually tried to "make out" with a girl in junior high, then again in high school - nothing doing, turned me off. Then when I first kissed a man, instant erection - pretty easy to figure out :tongue:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is a very insightful thread. Although its hard to have my body talked about in such a way that sounds so crude and gross like a chopped up octopuss or something. I think i have a pretty vagina as far as vaginas go and its taken me 26 years to finally feel confident with my female genitalia. So to have it described as a gash or judged on what comes out of it is a tad hard to read.

I consider myself bi-sexual 80% straight. As far as my attraction to women: I've had sexual encounters with them, i can do nude photoshoots with them and appreciate their bodies immensely as a form of sensual art. But i hated to kiss them and my body against theirs felt foreign compared to the rigid male body i love so much. I love the larger facial features when kissing, the tallness, the hairyness, the penis and balls. Everything rugged about him is my perfect counterpart.

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am 100% gay never been with a woman and never wanted to. I have had chances with women but never wanted to. I can see beauty in a woman but it does nothing for me sexually. I love men's hairy bodies, cocks, their scent, voice, asses everything about men and believe me its ALL sexual.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I identify myself as gay rather than any degree of bi. I was however engaged to be married in a completely heterosexual relationship some years ago. I do not consider any female to be in any manner distasteful. In fact I am very quick to look at something really ahem......interesting if the provocation to do so is there.

What I had to learn about myself was the inability to achieve the proper mental connection that would be required to make a decent loving relationship work long term. My "wiring" (to use a phrase stated by another member) is not soldered in the same manner as an individual who places a female at the top of their list. I had to have the experience of finding out what would work and what would not sexually as well.

My experience over time proved something else and that was that men were far more able to satisfy my sexual needs than women were.

I do not want to ever diminish the sexual abilities of any female, there may be some female out there able to do just as well as the men I have experienced. The experience I had however was that none that I found were able to satisfy me as well. It was my experience.

Men in gay sexual acts because the anatomy is the same tend to be better at figuring out which sensations can be increased for their partner. Some women are capable and at least try to do this and some do not expecting the male to "do all the work".

The bottom line is that it simply worked better with a male than it did with a female.

Iokua

Expert Member
Media
The only way I can answer your question is this:

Women don't turn me off. They just don't turn me on.

MARCOPOLO4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
to Dan the man:in my opinion and without giving a smart ass reply you answered your own question at the end of your inquiry the question is "unanswerable" my sexual orientation is that of a gay man. it is my orientation and not my preference. do you know why your sexual orientation is straight and not gay or bi or anything else?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
to Dan the man:in my opinion and without giving a smart ass reply you answered your own question at the end of your inquiry the question is "unanswerable" my sexual orientation is that of a gay man. it is my orientation and not my preference. do you know why your sexual orientation is straight and not gay or bi or anything else?

He explained his own answer for the question given which is what is it about women that is not sexually attractive to you. He fully told what is sexually attractive to him and why. All he wanted to know was the same answer from gay men. This isnt about biology or when or if you chose to be gay. That was regardless of the question. He was just curious to get inside your head for a moment. Not debate. Dissecting the semantics of speech is why most people hesitate to even ask questions around here because someone is bound to turn it into another topic altogether.

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
Women have nothing to do with why I am 100% attracted to men. Is your aversion to having sex with men the reason you are attracted to women? No, of course not.

Many straight people have this weird idea that people are homosexual as a response to something... ."I'm gay cuz I don't like women"..."I'm a lesbian cuz men are pigs". That just crazy. It's about who we are attracted to, not what we don't like.

When people ask me "When did you know you were gay?" I just turn it around, "When did you know you were straight?". It's amazing how such a simple answer will enlighten people.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is a really interesting thread. I tend to agree with most of the gay guys--nothing turns me off about a woman, but little turns me on.

In fact, here's a post on the subject.

The "otherness" of a woman lends to an arousing sense of mystery? Well, for me, men are deep, complex and interesting. Never bored meeting with, talking to, or sharing intimacy with men.

In fact, men are quite sparing with their intimacy. That makes me value male intimacy ever the more. And to pursue it with passion.

On the other hand, I find the same emotional complexity in women exasperating rather than intriguing. Eh, it's just the way I'm wired.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks MR. And thanks so much to everyone for their input so far. I'm glad the thread turned out well as I was unsure if it would put people on the defensive which isn't what I would have wanted at all. It's interesting knowing how the different 'wiring' makes you tick. :smile:

Another question. How much of the different wiring do you think is built in? Or how much of it perhaps just developed due to people you met and other social circumstances without which, maybe you wouldn't be gay?

lpsgjwalker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks MR. And thanks so much to everyone for their input so far. I'm glad the thread turned out well as I was unsure if it would put people on the defensive which isn't what I would have wanted at all. It's interesting knowing how the different 'wiring' makes you tick. :smile:

Another question. How much of the different wiring do you think is built in? Or how much of it perhaps just developed due to people you met and other social circumstances without which, maybe you wouldn't be gay?

Built-in, for me. I was gay by the time I was four or five - I remember quite clearly having "crushes" on the other little boys.

browser50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dan the man,
Your question reminds of the time a male boss of mine asked me how I could possibly enjoy kissing a (another male) person with facial hair. To which I could only answer-I don't know, go home and ask your wife that. Women turn you on, good-enjoy them. Men turn me on, therefore I will enjoy them. I appreciate a fine looking lady, as I do looking at a fine piece of art. Now, a fine looking man, now that I want to undress, touch, caress and well you get the point. Just the way it is, has always been and always will be.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way as it's only intended as a way to try and better understand the sexual mind of a gay man and not in any way as some sort of insult. :smile:

The question is this and mostly intended for 100% gay men not bi's.
What is it about a womans body that doesn't turn you on? To me, a woman has what I don't, therefore the excitement comes from that. She has hips, boobs, ass shape, higher pitched voice, and a vagina. A man on the other hand has everything I have, just with different shapes and size of cock and body of course.

Although I'll be impressed looking at massive cocks bigger than mine, it won't turn me on simply because I already have a cock, so there's no mystery of something I don't get to see every day.

Is this an unanswerable question, you just feel it or you don't? :redface::confused:

I think that gay men and straight women have the same attraction to the human male body type but of course we are men and women in gender, respectively. Lesbians and straight men have the same attraction to the human female body type but of course they are women and men in gender, respectively.

I don't find women sexually attractive. I don't have the urge to merge with a straight woman. I like men. I like men's bodies. I can really admire things in men that I like. I don't necessarily agree with the rigidity of gender roles. Because the strict protocol of gender role defining leaves the chapter of progressing closed to ideas of where the spirit wants to go.