Question For The Gay Men Who Bottom & Women Who Do Anal

spiritsong72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've often wondered what the long term physical effects of having an ongoing sexual relationship with a well-endowed man are?

I've never met a guy "too big". But at the same time I've never been in a long term relationship with a guy that was truly hung. So I'm wondering, if care is taken each time to loosen the muscles enough to take a bigger than average cock and to minimize the damage done, what the long term physical effects would be?

I guess what I'm trying to ask here is if I find a guy tomorrow who's well endowed and prefers to top and we spend the next 30 years together as a couple, as an old man will I end up having to wear diapers because of his cock?

I look forward to the discussion.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've known fistbottoms who've been practicing their craft for decades and who don't require diapers.

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had more than my fair share of big cocks and have had no physical problems. Granted my ass is probably not as tight as it would be if I had never had anal sex, but this is a small price I'm willing to pay and in fact am quite proud of. But can't ever see myself needing diapers nor have I heard of anyone needing them because of anal sex with a big partner.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The only problem I have heard friends complain about is, after several years of taking on anyone and anything, developing an annoying anal itch that is the result of anal warts. Most often, but not always, genital warts are caused by the human papillomavirus. (see Genital wart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). Anal warts develop on the interior surface skin of the rectum. The virus is passed from someone infected with venereal warts. Although a person may be infected, they may not display or suffer from gential warts, themselves. But genital warts are most often found around the base of the glans penis in both circumcised and uncircumcised men, or women with venereal warts on the vaginal wall just past the labia minora. Venereal/genital warts can also show up in the corners of a person's mouth and cheeks (for those into cock-worshipping blow jobs). This is the same wart virus that women are susceptible to when having unprotected sex and/or not being vaccinated against vaginal warts (which has only recently become preventable due a major breakthrough in women's health). Both men and women who are not infected benefit from having the vaccination; even though there are other varieties of genital warts.

The usual treatment for those men and women who already have vaginal or rectal warts is to have the warts frozen; a procedure that often requires several visits to a proctologist (for males) or OBGYN (if you're female). After each medical search and destroy mission, most patients are given a big handful of oxycontin, hydrocodone, etc., to dull the week or longer lingering pain before the next appointment. And often, venereal warts return even though an individual has been successfully treated.

I've had a couple of sex partners complain about hemorrhoids. But it's rare for someone to develop hemorrhoids just from anal sex. There are other factors that are the main causes of hemorrhoids. Depending upon the personal view of your proctologist, bottoming can exacerbate or eventually eliminate hemorrhoids. Minor hemorrhoids will break open during anal sex, thus relieving the pressure of the varicose vein, which is basically all a hemorrhoid is. This usually means dealing with a certain amount of post sex bleeding and something not to be terribly alarmed about, unless you produce blood every time you take it in the butt.

It doesn't matter if your sex partner is well-endowed or not. One known issue is when a top doesn't know what the fuck he (or she) is doing, ramming themselves too forcefully and causing small tears in the interior lining of the anus. If not allowed to heal completely, these tears can develop into fissures and, eventually, a fistula. a fistula requires medical treatment (surgery) for a bunch of reasons. The worst experience I've been witness to was when a room mate developed a 40 C fever and passed out. We took him to the local hospital where the emergency room folks quickly diagnosed sepses. He eventually recovered after having a fistula removed and the wall of his anus stitched back to "normal." He was a very sick puppy for about a six weeks.

Therefore, it's incumbent upon a bottom to practice being a bottom by using butt plugs and indulging in safe butt play/stimulation. (my opinion)

When I first met The Squeeze, he'd bottomed plenty of times before, but not with someone as large as me. After about six months of letting him fuck me, me pleasuring his furry butt with one, then two, then three+ fingers, my tongue, he decided when he wanted to "try me on for size." I worked hard at maintaining a semi-hard erection so his first experiences of me being inside of him were as if he was pleasuring himself with a big, spongy, soft dildo. After a few months he was riding me like a seasoned cowboy.

Yeah, you'll need to take precautions, but by all means be safe.

Last edited:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The idea that a dick is going to wreck a butthole is pretty egocentric. I mean really. An elephant's dick? Sure. A human dick? Yeah, right.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here's a Q & A from the "Anal Only" blog, that touches on this topic.

Anal Only

Just for laughs, I thought I would post an email I received recently:

"Anal sex is wrong. You must be retarded to think its normal. Your wifes ass is going to wear out and she will be wearing diapers and shitting herself or get some disease. You must be a fag anyway to only want anal sex. I hope you get dick rot and your cock falls off. "

Hey, most of this stuff is covered below, but I thought I would post my response publicly, as this jackass posted anonymously.

Why exactly is anal sex wrong? Because you think it is? As my wife and I have anal sex all the time, it's certainly normal for us. As well, I've talked to other couples who have more anal sex then vaginal. So, for them, anal sex is normal as well.

When exactly is my wife's ass going to wear out? I just ask, as we've been married for 19 years, and having regular anal sex for about 18 of those. For the past three years we've practiced anal sex exclusively. We've had anal sex more than 700 times in the last three years alone, and my wife's ass is just as tight as the first time.

As for her getting a disease, as I don't have one, and don't sleep around, I would like to know how she's going to get some disease? I've cum in her ass every time, and she's never experienced a problem.

As far as being a "fag" for prefering anal sex, I'm assuming you think I'm homosexual? As I married someone of the opposite sex, and only desire to have sex with her, I think there's a problem with that theory. But, then again, you're probably not smart enough to understand that.