Question for the girls...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by skizmata, Jan 23, 2008.

1. skizmata

skizmata New Member

Let's say you are starting to date a guy and you are really attracted to him. You think about him all of the time, etc. The time comes when you guys are making out and for the first time you get to experience his cock... but it's kind of small... like maybe 5 1/2" long and maybe 4 1/2" girth.

You give him head, have sex, etc. You go home and now you are alone with your thoughts. Walk us through what happens to your interest in this guy. What do you do?

2. SereneBlue

SereneBlue New Member

If it was a good experience I'd be thinking about how I couldn't wait for more. :smile:

3. skizmata

skizmata New Member

Right on!!!!

4. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Well the world keeps turning, the sun keeps rising, you go to work and carry on with life.
    It may cross your mind during the course of the day and make you smile if it was pleasant but quiet frankly if your sitting at home mooning about it and waiting for the phone to ring you don't have enough to do with your time.
    If he wants to get together again great.
    If not it won't be the end of the world.

5. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

call him on the phone and say .... why didnt we do it again?

6. 5incher

5incher Member

YEA this would be good to see how the ladies Answer this humm will she think about it being smaller or will she not even notice.........

7. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

what are your dimensions skizmata?

8. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

she'll notice. whether she will care is a whole nother question

9. hawkgirl

hawkgirl New Member

Albums:
    I would notice his bulge ( or lack thereof ) before the cloths ever came off. Lets be real. If your making out for the first time and it's getting all hot and heavy there is bound to be heavy petting and bodies rubbing against each other.
    I'd get scared and worried before I ever saw the thing. More than likely I'd begin having an internal dialogue where I would ask myself these thought provoking questions.

1. Should I risk it. If we go so far, seeing as how we've been dating for a while... will I have fixed myself between a rock and a hard place if his unit is tiny? HMMMMM!

2. Maybe it just wasn't hard all the way. Maybe it just feels small through the pants. But I got some experience with cocks. Clothed and unclothed. And I think it's probably small.

3. Well I haven't had a pleasing sexual experience in a while. Maybe he has good oral. Should I just say fuck it and do it. If I'm gonna stop this I really need to do it very soon.

4. Do I need good oral right now or good dick? I know that small units do nothing for me. Is it possible that his oral could be good enough to make up for a small penis?

5. He can kiss and I like the way he touches me. Perhaps I'll let this go on a bit further. If I see his meat and it is small and it was 100% hard, how can I get out of sex without looking like a shallow bitch?

Then if inevitably I go through with it and it sucked I will ask myself:

1.You stupid bitch. What the hell were you thinking? You slept with this guy and knew that you wouldn't like it.

2. Why couldn't you have just went with the prepared excuse for leaving after you felt the meat through the pants?

3. What were you looking to achieve from doing this?

4. Why do I feel the need to stroke egos or be pleasing?

And a host of other questoins. But to answer your question...No, I wouldn't call him again.

10. SandraSmithCarver

SandraSmithCarver New Member

Albums:

I might be a little disapopinted,, but would still keep seeing him and see how things work out, girth is good too!

11. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    5 1/2" long and 4 1/2" around is just about average on both fronts, so she'll think it looks like all the other ones.

12. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

My last sex partner fits this description.
    Afterwards, I noted he was much smaller than I expected and overall not that good, which had nothing to do with size. I would not revisit for sex, but again, has nothing to do with size. He has a beautiful cock, but his skills just aren't that good.

If he had been any good, I would have pursued something more. So, I guess size isn't an issue if someone is just a mediocre lay.

13. Principessa

Gold Member

We may have had our disagreements in the past hawkgirl but I am with you 100% on this one. :smile::cool:

:rolleyes: Clearly you are not a size queen, 4.5" is NOT girthy! That is an average penis, I wouldn't have fucked him at all. :rolleyes:

Assuming she has never had the pleasure of a larger man or is a virgin that's true.

However, most of the women on this site have had and enjoyed bigger cocks. I'm 41, if I met a guy with a 5.5x4.5 cock he would be out of my life quicker than you can say jack rabbit.:cool:

14. Principessa

Gold Member

What is with the recent influx of small cocked men determined to prove that size doesn't matter?:confused: This is the LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP! The majority of people on here (male and female) prefer a large penis. It sucks but that is the way it is.:redface::rolleyes:

15. brislands

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Isn't that average?

16. SandraSmithCarver

SandraSmithCarver New Member

Albums:

Very true, skill has a lot to do with it too,, motion of the ocean:biggrin1:

17. Axcess

Gold Member

Is my dick big enough? 8x 6

18. Torrid

Torrid New Member

One can drown in 4 inches of water speaking of oceans

19. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you are starting to date a new guy and you are thinging about him all the time......there must be things that the two of you have in common.....or a connection.....sexual chemistry......something. Or maybe he is damn goodlooking and you just can't help yourself. Then if I find out he has a smaller penis than I would like......I wouldn't kick him to the curb if he had all these other qualities. My mind would start thinking of what kinds of things could I do with a guy with a smaller penis. I have always been interested in trying anal sex but I sure as hell don't want to start out with a large cock in my ass ripping me apart. I think a smaller penis would be perfect for a first time ass sex session. There's also lots of toys.....penis extensions that we could try. Bigger dildos he could use on me.

But as soon as the excitement or bloom falls off the rose and it isn't thrilling to be with this person anymore (the honeymoon is over)......and if there isn't any mutal love or lust involved.......it would be over and time to move on to the next guy I develop a crush on......or guy starts asking me out. (and I would hope would be packing a bigger cock.)

20. skizmata

skizmata New Member

7" long X 5" girth

Draft saved Draft deleted