Question for the girls...

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's say you are starting to date a guy and you are really attracted to him. You think about him all of the time, etc. The time comes when you guys are making out and for the first time you get to experience his cock... but it's kind of small... like maybe 5 1/2" long and maybe 4 1/2" girth.

You give him head, have sex, etc. You go home and now you are alone with your thoughts. Walk us through what happens to your interest in this guy. What do you do?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well the world keeps turning, the sun keeps rising, you go to work and carry on with life.
It may cross your mind during the course of the day and make you smile if it was pleasant but quiet frankly if your sitting at home mooning about it and waiting for the phone to ring you don't have enough to do with your time.
If he wants to get together again great.
If not it won't be the end of the world.

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's say you are starting to date a guy and you are really attracted to him. You think about him all of the time, etc. The time comes when you guys are making out and for the first time you get to experience his cock... but it's kind of small... like maybe 5 1/2" long and maybe 4 1/2" girth.

You give him head, have sex, etc. You go home and now you are alone with your thoughts. Walk us through what happens to your interest in this guy. What do you do?

YEA this would be good to see how the ladies Answer this humm will she think about it being smaller or will she not even notice.........

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would notice his bulge ( or lack thereof ) before the cloths ever came off. Lets be real. If your making out for the first time and it's getting all hot and heavy there is bound to be heavy petting and bodies rubbing against each other.
I'd get scared and worried before I ever saw the thing. More than likely I'd begin having an internal dialogue where I would ask myself these thought provoking questions.

1. Should I risk it. If we go so far, seeing as how we've been dating for a while... will I have fixed myself between a rock and a hard place if his unit is tiny? HMMMMM!

2. Maybe it just wasn't hard all the way. Maybe it just feels small through the pants. But I got some experience with cocks. Clothed and unclothed. And I think it's probably small.

3. Well I haven't had a pleasing sexual experience in a while. Maybe he has good oral. Should I just say fuck it and do it. If I'm gonna stop this I really need to do it very soon.

4. Do I need good oral right now or good dick? I know that small units do nothing for me. Is it possible that his oral could be good enough to make up for a small penis?

5. He can kiss and I like the way he touches me. Perhaps I'll let this go on a bit further. If I see his meat and it is small and it was 100% hard, how can I get out of sex without looking like a shallow bitch?

Then if inevitably I go through with it and it sucked I will ask myself:

1.You stupid bitch. What the hell were you thinking? You slept with this guy and knew that you wouldn't like it.

2. Why couldn't you have just went with the prepared excuse for leaving after you felt the meat through the pants?

3. What were you looking to achieve from doing this?

4. Why do I feel the need to stroke egos or be pleasing?

And a host of other questoins. But to answer your question...No, I wouldn't call him again.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I might be a little disapopinted,, but would still keep seeing him and see how things work out, girth is good too!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

My last sex partner fits this description.
Afterwards, I noted he was much smaller than I expected and overall not that good, which had nothing to do with size. I would not revisit for sex, but again, has nothing to do with size. He has a beautiful cock, but his skills just aren't that good.

If he had been any good, I would have pursued something more. So, I guess size isn't an issue if someone is just a mediocre lay.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We may have had our disagreements in the past hawkgirl but I am with you 100% on this one. :smile::cool:

I would notice his bulge (or lack thereof ) before the clothes ever came off. Lets be real. If you're making out for the first time and it's getting all hot and heavy there is bound to be heavy petting and bodies rubbing against each other.

I'd get scared and worried before I ever saw the thing. More than likely I'd begin having an internal dialogue where I would ask myself these thought provoking questions.

1. Should I risk it. If we go so far, seeing as how we've been dating for a while... will I have fixed myself between a rock and a hard place if his unit is tiny? HMMMMM! This is why it's best to get a gander at or feel his package within the first 3 dates.

2. Maybe it just wasn't hard all the way. Maybe it just feels small through the pants. But I got some experience with cocks. Clothed and unclothed. And I think it's probably small. This is the point at which you should bail. The problem is in my experience the small dicked are often very good kissers and I get a little lost in them. :redface:

3. Well I haven't had a pleasing sexual experience in a while. Maybe he has good oral. Should I just say fuck it and do it. If I'm gonna stop this I really need to do it very soon. Yup, that's the point at which I have been known to spazz out and claim to have a job interview, staff meeting, or breakfast with my pastor very early the next morning. I figure it's better he thinks I'm a whacked out, space cadet, or cock tease than to let him know he is too small to fuck. :redface:

4. Do I need good oral right now or good dick? I know that small units do nothing for me. Is it possible that his oral could be good enough to make up for a small penis? I have yet to see this happen and I have had some phenomenal lickers. :biggrin1:

5. He can kiss and I like the way he touches me. Perhaps I'll let this go on a bit further. If I see his meat and it is small and it was 100% hard, how can I get out of sex without looking like a shallow bitch? When you figure that out let me know. :redface:

Then if inevitably I go through with it and it sucked I will ask myself:

1.You stupid wench. What the hell were you thinking? You slept with this guy and knew that you wouldn't like it. Been there done that, not going back. :mad::cool:
2. Why couldn't you have just went with the prepared excuse for leaving after you felt the lack of meat through his pants?
3. What were you looking to achieve from doing this?
4. Why do I feel the need to stroke egos or be pleasing?

And a host of other questoins. But to answer your question...No, I wouldn't call him again.

I might be a little disapopinted,, but would still keep seeing him and see how things work out, girth is good too!
:rolleyes: Clearly you are not a size queen, 4.5" is NOT girthy! That is an average penis, I wouldn't have fucked him at all. :rolleyes:

5 1/2" long and 4 1/2" around is just about average on both fronts, so she'll think it looks like all the other ones.
Assuming she has never had the pleasure of a larger man or is a virgin that's true.

However, most of the women on this site have had and enjoyed bigger cocks. I'm 41, if I met a guy with a 5.5x4.5 cock he would be out of my life quicker than you can say jack rabbit.:cool:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is with the recent influx of small cocked men determined to prove that size doesn't matter?:confused: This is the LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP! The majority of people on here (male and female) prefer a large penis. It sucks but that is the way it is.:redface::rolleyes:

D

deleted110426

Isn't that average?

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My last sex partner fits this description.
Afterwards, I noted he was much smaller than I expected and overall not that good, which had nothing to do with size. I would not revisit for sex, but again, has nothing to do with size. He has a beautiful cock, but his skills just aren't that good.

If he had been any good, I would have pursued something more. So, I guess size isn't an issue if someone is just a mediocre lay.

Very true, skill has a lot to do with it too,, motion of the ocean:biggrin1:

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are starting to date a new guy and you are thinging about him all the time......there must be things that the two of you have in common.....or a connection.....sexual chemistry......something. Or maybe he is damn goodlooking and you just can't help yourself. Then if I find out he has a smaller penis than I would like......I wouldn't kick him to the curb if he had all these other qualities. My mind would start thinking of what kinds of things could I do with a guy with a smaller penis. I have always been interested in trying anal sex but I sure as hell don't want to start out with a large cock in my ass ripping me apart. I think a smaller penis would be perfect for a first time ass sex session. There's also lots of toys.....penis extensions that we could try. Bigger dildos he could use on me.

But as soon as the excitement or bloom falls off the rose and it isn't thrilling to be with this person anymore (the honeymoon is over)......and if there isn't any mutal love or lust involved.......it would be over and time to move on to the next guy I develop a crush on......or guy starts asking me out. (and I would hope would be packing a bigger cock.)