Question for the girls...

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would notice his bulge ( or lack thereof ) before the cloths ever came off. Lets be real. If your making out for the first time and it's getting all hot and heavy there is bound to be heavy petting and bodies rubbing against each other.
I'd get scared and worried before I ever saw the thing. More than likely I'd begin having an internal dialogue where I would ask myself these thought provoking questions.

1. Should I risk it. If we go so far, seeing as how we've been dating for a while... will I have fixed myself between a rock and a hard place if his unit is tiny? HMMMMM!

2. Maybe it just wasn't hard all the way. Maybe it just feels small through the pants. But I got some experience with cocks. Clothed and unclothed. And I think it's probably small.

3. Well I haven't had a pleasing sexual experience in a while. Maybe he has good oral. Should I just say fuck it and do it. If I'm gonna stop this I really need to do it very soon.

4. Do I need good oral right now or good dick? I know that small units do nothing for me. Is it possible that his oral could be good enough to make up for a small penis?

5. He can kiss and I like the way he touches me. Perhaps I'll let this go on a bit further. If I see his meat and it is small and it was 100% hard, how can I get out of sex without looking like a shallow bitch?

Then if inevitably I go through with it and it sucked I will ask myself:

1.You stupid bitch. What the hell were you thinking? You slept with this guy and knew that you wouldn't like it.

2. Why couldn't you have just went with the prepared excuse for leaving after you felt the meat through the pants?

3. What were you looking to achieve from doing this?

4. Why do I feel the need to stroke egos or be pleasing?

And a host of other questoins. But to answer your question...No, I wouldn't call him again.

Ouch. From your pictures you look like you could be very attractive. Imagine if you met a guy that you really were starting to get feelings for (and he had a HUGE dick, your dream-sized one) and all of a sudden he stopped calling you all because your breasts/pussy/arms/legs/whatever weren't the size/shape that he wanted. I know it's hard to put yourself in someone else's shoes, but sometimes it is worthwhile to at least try. :smile:

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The short answer is I'd be giddy, thinking about it and looking forward to it again.

Well, I'm not a size queen, I found this site because my current boyfriend is on the large side. Honestly, I have too many other things to worry about in meeting a guy that his penis size is so far down the list. If I'm looking for a relationship and we are connecting on an emotional and social level, as long as your penis is in good working order and you know what to do with it, then that's all that matters to me. The last three guys before my current guy all had other sexual problems and I didn't run away for those reasons (but did for other worthwhile reasons) because I liked the guy.

Our sexual compatibility is important to me, but again penis size is low in order of importance for me. I'm more concerned with: Chemistry. When he touches me, what does it do for me? How does he make me feel? Does he roll over and go to sleep or does he hold me? Does he make sure I am satisfied? Is he willing to try things out of his comfort zone? If not, will he still do what he can to please me sexually? How does he feel about oral sex, anal sex? Does he have a high or low sex drive? How does he feel about the fact I like to fantasize about women? Do I like what he does for me? And on and on.

Interestingly though after being on this site, I am curious how I will feel if things don't work out with my current bf...will penis size become more important? I don't think so, but still curious if that should happen.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ouch. From your pictures you look like you could be very attractive. Imagine if you met a guy that you really were starting to get feelings for (and he had a HUGE dick, your dream-sized one) and all of a sudden he stopped calling you all because your breasts/pussy/arms/legs/whatever weren't the size/shape that he wanted. I know it's hard to put yourself in someone else's shoes, but sometimes it is worthwhile to at least try. :smile:
Bad example, that pretty much never happens. All the things you mentioned with the exception of the pussy he would have seen on the first date or before. :rolleyes: Now if after having sex with her for the first time he found she was ridiculously tight or she just lay there like a dead trout then breaking up would of course be the right course of action.

B_I'mWorried

Just Browsing
Media
Bad example, that pretty much never happens. All the things you mentioned with the exception of the pussy he would have seen on the first date or before. :rolleyes: Now if after having sex with her for the first time he found she was ridiculously tight or she just lay there like a dead trout then breaking up would of course be the right course of action.

But what if he thought you were too wide or your pussy or was just ugly? Or maybe you nipples? You must get what the guy is trying to say. How would you feel if you were in love and the man of your dreams dumped you because of something like this. I think you would be hurt and mad and think the guy is shallow, just as I find you shallow!

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But what if he thought you were too wide or your pussy or was just ugly? Or maybe you nipples? You must get what the guy is trying to say. How would you feel if you were in love and the man of your dreams dumped you because of something like this. I think you would be hurt and mad and think the guy is shallow, just as I find you shallow!

If a chick has major beef jerky meat flaps that is a major turn-off to me, but maybe she is open to some cosmetic solutions. If not, I would have to seriously consider how much that would bother me. I can see how an average-sized penis would bother some gals I guess. It's just hard to put myself in their shoes. :redface:

2plus1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5.5 x 4.5 is average :eek:

I guess i've seen too many pics on here! On the plus size i feel HUGE now, not just 'above average'.

great ego boost.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What is with the recent influx of small cocked men determined to prove that size doesn't matter?:confused: This is the LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP! The majority of people on here (male and female) prefer a large penis. It sucks but that is the way it is.:redface::rolleyes:

Oh come on NJ! You know this is a site
for SUPPORT, as well as having a dick, period! Yes, we have many guys who are well endowed,but we also have way more men, who are average.Large cocks only matter to the owners and the few women, who would actually turn down a great guy, because his dick doesn't measure up. Sorry, to me this means those women, are going to be forever single {probably!}. Do you women go up to a guy and say;"Hi! can I look at your joint,to see if your'e worth me wasting my time on?" Just because he has a big cock, doesn't mean he's not a dick!
Seriously guys! Before you say anything,yes,I'm married to a guy who does have a big dick,and I wouldn't change that,but the best sex I ever had,was with a man smaller than four inches! So you can't tell just by size alone!
I'll take regular guys anyday!
cigarbabe:saevil:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hawkgirl, The reason you need to stroke someones ego,and
make them feel good,is because the reasons you would have given him, for not having sex or having sex and never seeing him again,is
that he will know, how shallow you really are! Plain and simple!
You women really are missing out on a whole bunch of great guys for something that is,IMO, very shallow.
Like skizmata and Imworried pointed out,if a man rejected you for some physical thing,that you obviously have no control over such as
race, nose size,tit size,tightness of your vagina,you know that you'd be terribly hurt,if it disqualified you from being a women,in their opinion of course.
I don't see anything wrong ,with how you choose,thats your business.
I just think it will leave you alone,and still unhappy if it doesn't pan out.
your'e letting lots of good guys get away!

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's with all the slams against Size Queens lately? This is not the only thread recently where I've seen this. Yes this site has men and women of all sizes, ages, ethnicities, etc. But it's still the Large Penis Support Group so NJQT was not out of line IMO for pointing it out. Here of all places should be a safe haven for Size Queens to express their exclusive preference for large as one of the things they need to be happy in a relationship.

The things that attract or repel people are rarely logical, typically personal and very rarely shared publicly.

Being attracted or repelled from a guy due to penis size just is what it is. Just as a man being attracted or repelled from a woman on physical attractiveness is what it is. No man should ever settle for anything less than exactly what he wants. Neither should any woman. If a man focuses on dating only fitness models and dancers exclusively because they have the kind of bodies and beauty he prefers he has the right to do so. Think of how Mystery - a very average looking guy with mental issues - focuses only on dating women who qualify to be a Playmate centerfold. He is the male equivalent of a Size Queen.

Mystery isn't reviled or publicly slammed for it either. He's making tons of money selling books, dvds and seminars teaching ordinary joes everywhere how to get exactly the same type of centerfold women. He even got his own TV show teaching ordinary guys how to become "Beauty Kings" just like him (imagine if NJQT made thousands each year with books, seminars and tv shows teaching women how to be more successful at picking out large endowed men and disqualifying the average hung).

Actually the entire PUA community teaches and practices exactly that - bypassing average women to pick up the ones that are magazine centerfold level. It doesn't mean women who don't look like centerfolds are lesser quality women. They're just not what guys like that require to date or sleep with them.

It's the same if a woman wants to focus on going for the kind of men she really wants and if size is part of that it just is what it is. Average-endowed men are not lesser quality men because they can't attract or keep her. They just aren't the kind of men she prefers.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll give you my take on it. I have no problem with a woman having a preference. Whether it's about penis size or any other quality, physical or emotional. That said, many of the women who claim to be size queens are actually men haters. They hate men, and use the "size thing" as wedge to spread this hate. I'm sure they have a reason. Some man did them badly in the past. Well, hate the one who did it, and not all men. It's obvious that quite a few of the size queens here express this hate every chance they get. I'd feel the same way if there were umpteen threads hating on the big guys.

This get old, as do the "rate my cock, and "am I big" threads. These just get so monotonous. The hate filled threads are another story. Whether it's the gay bashing, straight bashing, or racists posts. This isn't the place for it. This is supposed to be a support group, not a hate monger group.

Also, so many of good, truly objective, intellectual members have left in the past year, or don't post much. There are far to many hate filled trolls here now. The level of intellect here has definitely declined greatly.

I have come to the conclusion that most forums are just hate filled drivel.
Those who are closed minded know it alls, trying to impose their way on others. Often in a hateful manner...

Just like comparing "measurection" (a small penis support site), and "lpsg". There are a number of people here who are, or have been members of both sites. I won't point them out. I consider dragging issues from one forum to another as "trolling". I've never belonged to "measurection", but I have read a lot on their open forums. Most of the women left there. They claim the men hated them, and ran them off. They claimed that all small cock men hate women. The men claim that all women like above average guys, and were just lying. The fact that some of these women are now here at "lpsg", and arguing as size queens tells me a lot. My question is if you are a size queen, why would ever have joined "measurection"? Makes no sense to me at all. I can see that "measurection" is also filled with hate. There are small guys there who hate themselves. Many members here also hate themselves, for whatever reason. There are small guys there who hate on any guy who's average or larger. They post threads about visiting here, and how it's all a bunch of pricks and fakes on "lpsg". Bottom line: why is there so much hate?

As long as the size queens don't express their opinions in a hate filled way, I have no problem with them. I do have a problem with made up stories posted as true, fakers, whether fake pics, genders, or personalities. I also intensely dislike big egos. A big cock doesn't make you superior, or give you the right to hate on others. You don't know how someone else feels or what they've been through. Before you pass judgment, walk a mile in their shoes. I also notice that many here who recommend therapy, could greatly benefit from it themselves...

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Serene Blue where did I "slam" anyone ? I stated this is my opinion.
My opinion! Although I noticed that you seem to think it's a bad thing to have an opinion that differs from,the women who only want a man with a big cock. I don't believe my statement is all that far off from what you said.
Though I did say if you judge a guy solely on his dick size,you probably will end up alone.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The short answer is I'd be giddy, thinking about it and looking forward to it again.

Well, I'm not a size queen, I found this site because my current boyfriend is on the large side. Honestly, I have too many other things to worry about in meeting a guy that his penis size is so far down the list. If I'm looking for a relationship and we are connecting on an emotional and social level, as long as your penis is in good working order and you know what to do with it, then that's all that matters to me. The last three guys before my current guy all had other sexual problems and I didn't run away for those reasons (but did for other worthwhile reasons) because I liked the guy.

Our sexual compatibility is important to me, but again penis size is low in order of importance for me. I'm more concerned with: Chemistry. When he touches me, what does it do for me? How does he make me feel? Does he roll over and go to sleep or does he hold me? Does he make sure I am satisfied? Is he willing to try things out of his comfort zone? If not, will he still do what he can to please me sexually? How does he feel about oral sex, anal sex? Does he have a high or low sex drive? How does he feel about the fact I like to fantasize about women? Do I like what he does for me? And on and on.

Interestingly though after being on this site, I am curious how I will feel if things don't work out with my current bf...will penis size become more important? I don't think so, but still curious if that should happen.

walla99 knows what she talking about. I feel the same way. there's more to a guy than his cock although some guys don't realize that. and also it isn't just his technique or experience. it's the CHEMISTRY between the us. i've noticed that there aren't too many guys who can have sex with me for the first time & know much about what my needs are. i'd feel the same way about him. although i've had a few rare experiences with males who catch on quite quickly. :smile:

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You sound like a titty baby.
If you don't like it why do you hang out around here.
You sound like you have a major complex with with size queens.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I noticed that you seem to think it's a bad thing to have an opinion that differs from,the women who only want a man with a big cock.

No. It's cool with me for any man or woman to state any preference or requirement they have in order to enjoy sex - even socially unacceptable ones. Think Kink prefers average-hung men, not large. That's cool with me. I just don't comment on it because women announcing they prefer average cocks are going to be safe preference statements. Women like Think Kink never get the kind of message board grief NJQT does over her preferences. There's another thread in one of the other forums where a guy posts about why NJQT is a superficial bitch because she wants and needs large. As the posts above state it's about Chemistry. Part of that for NJQT is size. And for some men it's stunning centerfold beauty.

I don't believe my statement is all that far off from what you said.

I misunderstood your statements. Apologies.