Question for the kinky and anxious…..cheating

MTHgasm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you think girls would be able to RELAX BETTER about cheating on their significant other if they kept telling their hook-up they don't want the sex (also foreplay) and to stop doing it better than their significant other and even how horrible the person is for making the girlfriend have sex with them.

At some point the hook-up will have tell the girlfriend to do what the hook-up says or else and maybe even mock the cheater saying

"If you keep telling me to stop I might feel guilty and let you go" ; just to make the situation have some sort of sense.

I think it would help ME become less anxious about her pleasure and how I'm doing.
I'm sure a lot of people would rather be encouraged more with being told that everything is great and to keep doing what they are doing.

But some girls are confused have guilt complexes or just plan performance anxiety like me.

Thanks

Last edited:

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
Do you think girls would be able to relax better about cheating on their significant other if they kept telling their hook-up they don't want the sex (also foreplay) and to stop doing it better than their significant other and even how horrible the person is for making the girlfriend have sex with them.

At some point the hook-up will have tell the girlfriend to do what the hook-up says or else and maybe even mock the cheater saying

"If you keep telling me to stop I might feel guilty and let you go" ; just to make the situation have some sort of sense.

I think it would help ME become less anxious about her pleasure and how I'm doing.
I'm sure a lot of people would rather be encouraged more with being told that everything is great and to keep doing what they are doing.

But some girls are confused have guilt complexes or just plan performance anxiety like me.

Thanks

i GUESS there is no guilt in being raped....... not a long list of guys to do it and face the music though

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:261: Could you say that in English please? :confused: :irked:

Do you think girls would be able to RELAX BETTER about cheating on their significant other if they kept telling their hook-up they don't want the sex (also foreplay) and to stop doing it better than their significant other and even how horrible the person is for making the girlfriend have sex with them.

Thanks

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm talking consensual overall

is this in a BDSM type hook-up or some random vanilla get out guilt free card?

i guess in the moment you can slip the feelings of guilt about betraying your partner, but in the end the act of cheating is a violation of someone's trust. you'll still have to face the person afterward. you'll still have to face the fact that you might not be the person you think you are.

don't cheat, it's rude. either break up with your current or take steps to open the relationship up to secondary partners.

as someone into a bit of kinky, the idea of sheltering yourself from responsibility of cheating on your partner with a rape fantasy is kinda annoying.

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Then what would be the point of cheating in the first place? If she has a guilty consious to the point that she cant enjoy sex, then she shouldnt be cheating. To tell the hook-up to not be better than her significant other? Then what is the hook-up getting out it? Lousy, guilt-ridden sex? :rolleyes:

IMHO, the only reason to cheat on someone is if you have every intention of moving on, and soon. The reason it is considered cheating is because the times between partners overlap. And even with that, I still think its wrong. :mad:

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thanks

WHAT? :confused: