question for the ladies or maybe bottoms

divisiblebyzero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
do you like to be taken/forced in your sleep or any any other unsuspecting time? I've heard it's not uncommon for girls to have force and even rape fantasies or what some refer to as safe rape which in my opinion is consensual force.

i had told the current g/f about a past g/f who loved it when i would fuck her while she was sleeping. a few times she didn't wake up, would barely remember it in the morning or wake to find herself a little tender and covered in dried cum. she also like me taking her at anytime i wanted and just forcing it in.

the new g/f last night asked me to fuck her in her sleep. i woke up at one point and played with myself until i was hard while staring at her ass that was pointed right at me as she lay there in the fetal position. once i was fully hard i spit on the tip and got behind her and fucked her as hard and fast as i could for about 2 minutes before blowing my load. it does seem to be one of the few times that i cum quickly, usually it takes 15 minutes or more for me to get off.

so any other girls or bottoms like this? or guys with stories of girls who do? more interested in hearing from those who like it done to them and why and how it makes them feel.

missnaughty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like it, and at times, when my boyfriend is sleeping, I'd put my head under the covers and start sucking at his cock, and sometimes, just taken his cock, and put it into my vagina, and fucked it. I have also gotten a strap on, ;) I wont tell you what I did to him with it on, when he was sleeping, LOL do I even have too?

Media
I like it, and at times, when my boyfriend is sleeping, I'd put my head under the covers and start sucking at his cock, and sometimes, just taken his cock, and put it into my vagina, and fucked it. I have also gotten a strap on, ;) I wont tell you what I did to him with it on, when he was sleeping, LOL do I even have too?

so so so so so hot

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Adding myself as another one who loves it. Waking to being played with or being entered is incredible. I have enjoyed being taken without warning and warming up as he goes. I don't fantasize about rape, but feeling like my guy finds me so sexy that he can't wait is a real turn on.

divisiblebyzero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my last g/f got used to it and would sleep through it. she'd moan and cum and once i'd cum all over her, she'd go out cold again and have not recollection of it in the morning sometimes