Question For The Ladies - Sport You Get Into?

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just had a talk with a friend that has a wife that is a rabid hockey fan.
We went to some games in the past, and she'd scream her ass off. It was a hoot.

You don't usually think of women being huge sports fans, but they certainly exist. Any here?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a massive sports fan. I LOVE watching sports on the weekend with hubby ( even better with hubby and beer )

We follow AFL ( aussie footy, go Collingwood ) Cricket ( yeah that weird game) especially 20/20 cricket, I love basketball, and well, I'll pretty much watch any sports that involve a ball.

Take me to a huge footy game and I am a happy woman. I get really into it and massively excited

xx
Honey

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like football. Baseball always puts me to sleep because it sounds soothing. I like basketball but the sound of the squeaky shoes on the floor gives me a headache so I can't watch it. When the Olympics are on, I like the skating, gymnastics, and swimming. I like martial arts as well.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I hate watching sports. I only go for the beer, chicken wings, and testosterone. I throw big super bowl parties for the same reason. Otherwise, I'm just bored. I actually had one of those "Football Widow" prayer candles my LTR gave me.

I'd rather be out doing something myself. Mountain biking, kayaking......shoe shopping. :biggrin1:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't jump up and down screaming for it but I very much enjoy watching mens gymnastics. The rings in particular.:wink:

I played ice sports and did some equestrian so naturally I enjoy watching those. I don't watch any sport religiously but I can get into just about any sport. Much to my horror I found myself shouting at the TV while watching a curling tournament. Curling, ffs!

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate watching sports. I only go for the beer, chicken wings, and testosterone. I throw big super bowl parties for the same reason. Otherwise, I'm just bored. I actually had one of those "Football Widow" prayer candles my LTR gave me.

I'd rather be out doing something myself. Mountain biking, kayaking......shoe shopping.:biggrin1:

Shoe shopping is a sport ?:rolleyes:
But then again , I've seen some ladies at Boxing Day Sales that wouldn't look out of place on the footy field .... the way they tackle each other to grab the bargains :wink:

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't jump up and down screaming for it but I very much enjoy watching mens gymnastics. The rings in particular.:wink:

I played ice sports and did some equestrian so naturally I enjoy watching those. I don't watch any sport religiously but I can get into just about any sport. Much to my horror I found myself shouting at the TV while watching a curling tournament. Curling, ffs!

I think that would be on a par :rolleyes: , with Lawn Bowls , & even Golf . Get .. in .. the .. hole ! Boringggg ! I'll watch Tennis anyday :biggrin1:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haven't been in a while, but I enjoy a good hockey game; the bloodier the better. It's the only sport I understand... (er, uh, the fists or the rules?!)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont care for sports at all..
everyone in my family is sports obsessed..
i guess the gene skipped me.
Don't sweat it, you got the uber hot stud gene. :wink:

Okay, not quite. That's just what my gay brother yells when he's trying to sound masculine. :smile: But yes, football is my favorite sport to both watch AND play. My sunday afternoons are spent in front of the TV.

My fave sport to watch is football. I find baseball as exciting to watch as paint drying. However, I can listen to baseball on the radio without falling asleep.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Figure skating, gymnastics and on channel 4 late at night they used to have extreme sports and some of those were very edge of the seat to watch, unfortunately I don't know the names of all of them, there was skateboarding, skateboarding but in the sky, and rock climbing but where you don't have any equipment, just hang on to tiny bits of rock with your fingers and toes.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UFC... I'm ALLLLLL about it. Roger Huerta is gonna get raped by me one day... but for the sport itself.. i love getting into that! Also: basketball.. probably becasue im from san antonio

Valeria82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use to play volleyball with my friends, I like it very much!:smile:
I'm not a watching sport fan in general but there are some exceptions, I've always watched the olimpic games and the Italian football team matches during the world cup championship! :smile:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love watching football, live more than on TV. I am not very committed, I've been a fan of the San Francisco 49ers, now it's the Seattle Seahawks. Depends on where I live.

Aside from that, I enjoy racing sports, ChampCar and Formula One mostly. However, F1 is difficult for me to follow, most races are scheduled at times when I am still fitfully asleep or have better things to do. During my vacation 3 years ago, I managed to buy a ticket, but that was my only life experience for that kind of sports.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Basketball! More in the past than now - haven't been following it lately, but I'm in San Antonio and am originally from Indiana, so I guess it goes with the territory. But of course the REAL reason I like to watch basketball is to watch all those really tall men in shorts! :biggrin1:

And love the Olympics! Both winter and summer, all events. During the Olympics, I'm usually glued to the TV.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

I used to play ringette and I've been riding horses since I was 12. Ever cool!

I hate sports though and never watch tv unless I'm sick. Sometimes I watch hockey when folding laundry with my dad but thats about it.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
UFC... I'm ALLLLLL about it. Roger Huerta is gonna get raped by me one day... but for the sport itself.. i love getting into that! Also: basketball.. probably becasue im from san antonio

Girls who like MMA are hot.