Question for the ladies: what body do you prefer?

Ladies, which male body do you prefer?

• a thin, skinny body

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • a trained/muscled/athletic body

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • a little belly is okay

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • a bit of both: a few extra pounds and a bit muscled

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • a fat body

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I don't care, his cock is more important

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find attractive men who are overweight, oafish and hairy.

Men with unusual facial features like overbites or having a prominent nose.

Ha Ha. I was reading a book that said Australians are more English than England.

Sounds like you prefer English blokes.

:sly:

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My favorite body type, not listed here, is the short, stalky, powerful kind of male body. You can see the power in his hands when he moves them to talk, and watching him cross a room is like watching a lion stalk an antelope.

Really I like men any way they come, as long as they're not, y'know, 25 years older than me, possessed of a small penis, or don't know how to fuck.

I look for relationships with women, so that's really what I look for in a guy. Not "Do you look good holding my purse" but "Do I think you can fuck me into the wall."

I get really disappointed sometimes. :confused: I'd always heard that men thought women were breakable. I make a point of telling every guy I'm with to -fuck- me and some of them just really don't get it. They'd rather go slow and gentle, which is definitely not my type.

And for those who care, I worship the female body. Not thinner girls really, but I like seeing healthy, extremely physically fit girls with muscular thighs, or bigger girls with curves everywhere I could possibly want to put my hands. Tits, ass-- I have to have one or the other. Preferably both but I can live with one.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get really disappointed sometimes. :confused: I'd always heard that men thought women were breakable. I make a point of telling every guy I'm with to -fuck- me and some of them just really don't get it. They'd rather go slow and gentle, which is definitely not my type.

Doesn't that get boring, same style every time?

Wait a minute, this is about body type, not fucking style. LoL

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Doesn't that get boring, same style every time?

Wait a minute, this is about body type, not fucking style. LoL

Absolutely not :biggrin1: That's like asking if chocolate gets less tasty because you've been eating it your whole life. There are other ways to mix it up without messing with the fact that I really like to be pounded, y'know?

Yeah, I get a little sidetracked. *giggles*

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely not :biggrin1: That's like asking if chocolate gets less tasty because you've been eating it your whole life. There are other ways to mix it up without messing with the fact that I really like to be pounded, y'know?

Yeah, I get a little sidetracked. *giggles*

I love chocolate, don't get me wrong, but I love me a nice, juicy nectarine that is savored with each bite just as well... and sometimes, depending on my level of desire for fresh, ripe, fruit, I love it more.

I found when I went on a sugar strike for 8 months, that there was NO substitute for chocolate, though.

Some of it is analogy, some of it isn't.

:biggrin1:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know about a cliche - I think it is like for like. I train five days a week and I am damned if I am going to make that kind of effort and have a walrus at home for a mate! So many men moan about women letting themselves go. The irony is the guys that complain are usually toting beer bellies and moobs themselves and haven't been inside a gym since high school! If you want to keep your woman hot looking, go to the gym. I guarantee that any guy who keeps himself in shape will find that the woman in their lives will make an equal effort to stay in shape and look good for them.

johnson1000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
comment 21#
Ha Ha. I was reading a book that said Australians are more English than England.

Sounds like you prefer English blokes.

:sly:

WOW its amazing how pissed off this comment has made me, it annoys me when people think that english people look like crap and have bad teeth its a stupid sterio type that isnt even slightly true. im sorry if ive over reacted but i HATE it when people say stuff like that about different countries, its just taking the piss and not funny!:mad:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
comment 21#

WOW its amazing how pissed off this comment has made me, it annoys me when people think that english people look like crap and have bad teeth its a stupid sterio type that isnt even slightly true. im sorry if ive over reacted but i HATE it when people say stuff like that about different countries, its just taking the piss and not funny!:mad:

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

I await your stupid American comments.

(These smilies obviously are not from the British Isles)

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
comment 21#

I cannot see anything remotely stereotypical or denigrating about the English here so I am not getting the anger myself. Perhaps you could explain?

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
a thin, skinny body
a trained/muscled/athletic body
a little belly is okay
a bit of both: a few extra pounds and a bit muscled
  • All of the above
As long as he likes and respects me, his body type really doesn't matter.:cool:

perfectly said!

modestlyhung

1st Like
Media
I'm not gay but I do have a body type that I strive for that I think looks best. My idea of the perfect male body is one that is strong all around but not at all bulky and muscle bound a la body builder. One that is lean and chiseled, that looks thin but strong with a shirt on yet when it comes off you can blow people out of the water. Finally LONG muscles, flexible muscles. I tell people I strive to look more like a cat than a gorilla. lol. Form is of highest concern yet it must only follow function. You have to be super strong as well.

Basically, I want to be a 6'4", white, Bruce Lee