Question for the ladies: what hair should a man shave?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Kilkhampton Largehole, Jul 24, 2008.

?

Ladies, what hair should a man shave? (you can choose multiple answers)

1. mustache

21 vote(s)
    65.6%
  2. beard

20 vote(s)
    62.5%
  3. arm pits

8 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. chest

8 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. belly

8 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. pubic hair: balls

19 vote(s)
    59.4%
  7. pubic hair: cock

16 vote(s)
    50.0%
  8. ass

15 vote(s)
    46.9%
  9. legs

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  1. D_Kilkhampton Largehole

I have only had one girlfriend, who I never had sex with, but we did 'experiment'. She liked my body the most when I shaved everything, except facial hair and leg hair. What do you, lpsg-women, prefer? What should a man shave?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Shave the sack, crack, and if you want to the face, otherwise leave it.:cool:

3. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Eh, I don't really mind -- men who shave everything are a bit too feminine looking/feeling.

The only thing I insist upon is that the pubes be trimmed. Like I said in another thread, I don't like getting poked in the eye.

ALso, when I want dental floss, I prefer the kind you buy in the drugstore!

4. D_Kilkhampton Largehole

Lol

Well, I trim or shave everything.

5. Runco

Runco New Member

You forgot to put 'back', 'nose' and 'ears' in the poll so I haven't voted! I cannot stand a hairy back. A hairy back turns a hairy man into Chewbacca. I also hate hair peeping out of nostrils or ears - yuck! Other than the back, ears and nostrils, I don't mind a hairy guy although I do prefer reasonably controlled body hair in certain areas. If a guy has lashings of chest hair it's fine if its on his chest or stomach but I hate to see it vomiting out of his neckline above his collar bones, especially if he is wearing a shirt and tie! If he has that much hair that it is visible above his collar and tie, that would need to be trimmed back. Pubic hair - if a guy has a vast amount of pubes, I am talking like a jungle) I prefer them trimmed rather than shaved. I am not a fan of moustaches or beards but I don't mind stubble, hence I have not voted for them in the poll.

6. LocoEnElCoCo

LocoEnElCoCo New Member

I don't like a man who shaves or waxes down below. I think men should have some hair at least, if there's nothing there it looks a bit childish or something and that's a huge turn off. As for the rest it's up to you.

7. D_Kilkhampton Largehole

I usually shave cock and balls and I trim the hair that surrounds it, so there is some hair left.

8. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Only facial hair - anything further only if I say so or do it for him

9. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

A clean shaven face, shaven balls, shaft and a well trimmed bush :biggrin1: Everything else stays

10. D_Kilkhampton Largehole

Strange...I thought trimmed facial hair was hot nowadays. Like this guy:

Attached Files:

11. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    One thing is what's hot on the catwalk - another thing is what's neat useful IRL :rolleyes:

12. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

A man should keep or shave any body hair that makes him comfortable, not be dictated by stupid and fickle women

13. L1i3n3k7

L1i3n3k7 New Member

Albums:
    I really like having some facial hair. I keep my bush short and neat, my shaft and balls clean shaven. I keep myself this way because it's what feels best for me. I don't do it based on whats hot now or what people want, it's what I want and I can hope other people like it, but if not I'll live. :wink:

14. godiluvabig1

godiluvabig1 New Member

This is something I feel strongly about. Men who shave it all make me feel like I am taking advantage of a prepubescent (spelling?) boy, and that is a major turnoff to me. I like a man with hair (but not too much lol). If a guy has so much hair that it looks like he's still wearing a shirt when he's shirtless, he needs to put the beard/mustache trimmer to some good use. Trim it, dammit. Guys have body hair, and it's sexy (even a hairy ass).
    As for facial hair, I don't mind a beard/mustache appearance, as long as it is properly kept and looks clean. But a guy who's normally clean shaven is sexy also, especially when that 5 o'clock shadow hits.

15. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I selected cock, because I think it's the only thing I might ever actually have an issue with, seeing as how I love to give head. My boyfriend HATES having hair on his body, and shaves his armpits... I told him he wasn't allowed to shave his stomach or legs, though. :tongue: I think his hairy legs and stomach are sexy as hell!

16. D_lkjhgfdsa1234

D_lkjhgfdsa1234 New Member

I shave everything because I think that body hairs are sloppy looking and to some girls body hairs are gross, especially the ones that appear on noses, ears, or even on shafts of penises. I would laser hair remove the gross ones that every girl hates first. I go to American Laser center to get rid of my pubes, ears and nose hairs and the few hairs on my back knuckles and toes. Most girls do not mind facial hair so I leave that for last or I would shave it if I meet a girl that wants a shaven face.

17. justcurious2

justcurious2 New Member

You should do a poll on what WOMEN like on themselves. Personally, I've rediscovered how much more "sensitive" I am being "Bare". My husband doesn't seem to mind either. ~devilish grin~

now, for the man,.....I preferred trimmed. Face and all over. some hair is fine, but like someone said before. Dental floss is best purchased at the store. Anyhow....trimmed, is sexy. bare on a man CAN make them look prepubescent. but bare on a woman, I think that's sexy too!.

justcurious2
    :tongue:

18. penisworship

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    completely agree with godiloveabig1! Guys..keep yuor hair! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted