Question for the ladies/wives

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by tiger33, Dec 19, 2006.

1. tiger33

tiger33 New Member

New to the site, so forgive me if this has been asked of you ladies b4.
    My wife and I have a great sex life. She is 5'6" and about 110lbs. I am 5'10" and 195lbs. I am on the + side of average at 7x5.5. Enough background.
    My question is this... My wife has a difficult time during sex w/my size however, in her past she, like most ladies has had bigger. I know the vagina is able to accommodate almost anything, but I have a difficult time visualizing how she took,” a really fat one." By my best estimate, he was at least 7 around. In addition, the plot thickens pardon the pun... I am fascinated by this for some strange reason. I wonder all the time how she acted during and the visual thought really turns me on. What is it about seeing her have sex with a larger penis that intrigues me? Thoughts....

2. goodtimes

goodtimes New Member

Sorry. I know you wanted the women to reply...just amazed at how similar we are. Although I'm about 40 lbs lighter everything else including the strange turn on we get from hearing our wives talk about it is exactly the same. If you want a visual aid, watch a Shane Diesel movie and pretend it's your wife cause that's probably how big her ex was :) After being together for over 13 years I've squeezed every detail out of her... and memorized it of course! But it's never enough so you find yourself on the LPSG. Me and Skull :biggrin1:

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Alot of men seem to have this fascination. I think even though it is somewhat of a kick in the ego that you arent the biggest she has had but knowing how much you love to see her orgasm, it is knowing she has had bigger and better curtosey of another man. Maybe it is that it gives you something to aim for, pleasing her as much as he/they did when you are smaller or maybe it is just genuinely you want to see her pleased for her own gratification.

If you are that curious about it consider bringing in a partner who is larger than yourself or buy her large vibrators and dildos if she hasnt got them already. There is also penis extentions you could look into but i dont know much about them.

But i think it is simply that you and other men want to see what their women are like at their extreme point of ectasy..

4. goodtimes

goodtimes New Member

Yep Lee I think you nailed it. My wife actually used to get very turned on talking about it which would make both our orgasmes incredible. Watching her riding me while closing her eyes and thinking / talking about his big dick followed by her getting way wet and then exploding.. yeah that's hot.
    Bought her a few big toys .. not the same. And would LOVE for her to be with another huge one again as long as it was as big or bigger than the ex's but she will never go there :(

Draft saved Draft deleted