question for the ladies

monster: ok i recently told a girl about my size and now she won't consider havin sex with me because sh feels it's TOO big. just to let you know it is 12in x 6in. what would be the best things to say and do for her to feel comfortable having sex with me? thanks in advance

WAHOOWAH: not a lady - but from experience - don't be pushy at ALL - i think it really has to be something she either WANTS to do or is very comfortable with - my experience may not be as valuable as some others as i'm not so big as the girl would have to think about it for days - but just as an intial reaction

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Sadly, Monster (and, you probably already know this) the damage has already been done perhaps in this particular relationship. --There (may) be some cause to be hopeful though, if certain elements can fall into place.

First, if there's any chance to do it....try now to "build" the relationship around other "qualities" about yourself and her. Your "size" should not be further emphasized AT ALL right now--IF you can possibly avoid it.

Likely, she's going to be reminded though, of that "size factor" from this point forward--and with considerable concern, too. It may very well be she needs to be educated that size CAN be accomodated, given time and patience. She needs to desire you however for other (more important) reasons first and foremost to allow the size factor to be dealt with at a more appropriate time. If you do have occasion to get back into discussions about your penis size (as in additional conversations which SHE initiates and NOT you!) you might (try to) tell her the reason you mention it at all to begin with was to avoid shocking her. Let her know you are willing to take things slowly and be patient with her...that you don't intend to inflict pain and otherwise ruin an otherwise beautiful part of your relationship.

You may have some chance of continuing this relationship. Or, you may not. Do you even want this woman in your life? Are you serious about her?
Whichever's the case, yours seems to be a most valuable lesson learned here for others of us too.
Breaking the news about our "size" to a woman needs to be carefully calculated, timed appropriately when the information won't dominate (or negatively influence) the relationship, and discretion must rule in wording the news--trying to ascertain her possible reactions to that news with YOUR correct responses all ready to go so as to calm her fears. In other words, letting a woman know about a having a large penis should not spell out to her that it's going to be a weapon of mass destruction. Instead, the message the woman receives should be that the man behind that size will nonetheless be a considerate, thoughtful lover who will put the woman's feelings and needs first. There has to be a willingness from BOTH parties to make this work.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think you should worry about it too much. If its gonna happen its gonna happen. And anyway 6" around isn't that huge (Your length is the problem) so you should be able to get it in. You just have to concentrate on not going too deep which should be possible, you do have self-control right?

And if that doesn't work and you really want to fuck her then tell her you lied and exaggerated your size to impress her, and tell her its only 9" which is more audibly acceptible.

I don't usually promote the use of dishonesty, but desperate times.....

Tender: (I don't care if it's one inch or two feet, if a guy lies to me, he is GONE!)

Here's the thing, if she's interested in you- she will stay around no matter your size.
Otherwise you're better off without her anyway.

There are ways to make that work, and your girth is good.

She may just be anxious, or not sure of herself with you, so it may just take some time. Don't rush it.

Tender

monster: for one thing i do know that she is used to small one. according to her the largest she ever had was 5-5.5in long with a girth about half or less that half of mine. if that makes much of a difference.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
girth of 3 inches seems ridiculous, if you are measuring around it. If you mean thick than yeah you have problems. I don't think theres anyway you're getting a 6" thick dick inside anyones pussy, so i say give it up and just get blowjobs, and i am truly sorry for your misfortune.

also you said you told her your size and she doesnt want to have sex with you.

why don't you show her your penis and let her make a decision about it then. maybe her idea of 12"x6" is different than reality.