Question for the ladies!

BigNut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you women like long distance squirts? Or do you prefer little squirts and more of an oozing kinda thing?

I've been with girls who don't like my big squirts and I wanted a second opinion!

Thanks

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you women like long distance squirts? Or do you prefer little squirts and more of an oozing kinda thing?
I've been with girls who don't like my big squirts and I wanted a second opinion!

Thanks
What does long distance squirt mean? From across the room? :confused: Cause that just sounds annoying and messy. I honestly don't care how far a man can shoot. It's a bedroom not a shooting gallery.

I don't think I've ever been with a man that offered an option. When the guy cums, he cums. He doesn't stop to ask me, "shall I make it ooze?"

Ash_Nagel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Thanks

Well, to me its not about how far but how much, persoanlly i cant get enough of the stuff, but back to your question, i prefer a long distance man like your self, theres nothing better than having a guy pul out during doggy style and been able to nut one on your chin
xoxox ash