QUESTION FOR THE LADIES

shesaidwow: Hello Ladies-
I am 24 yr male with a cock that is a little over 10in
when I get hard -I have to cum to get it down-I love to show off my cock to the ladies when ever I get a chance-My question to you is-if you saw a guy with a rather large cock is tight sweat pants and hi cock was running down the side of his le is that a turn off or turn on to you???

AnonyMs: I am sadly oblivious to bulges. It would do nothing for me... but wait until I get back from my remedial bulge spotting class in New Orleans and then I'll let you know.

shesaidwow: remedial bulge spotting class <<<<< what the heck is that???? ???

two_fister: [quote author=shesaidwow link=board=meetgreet;num=1051548383;start=0#2 date=04/28/03 at 11:11:37]remedial bulge spotting class <<<<< what the heck is that???? ???[/quote]

...I believe that's what the French call le joke

calimar: Bulge is good... long salami hanging down the side of the leg is definately a turn-off to me. Sorry... :-[

FunGirl: I wouldn't notice 'cause I never check out guys in track pants. :p Seriously though, it all depends on the circumstances. If it was in the right environment like at a night club and you were wearing nice clothes then, if I noticed, it would be a turn on. While jogging, in shopping malls, in an office or at the movies, for example, it would be a big turn off. :-*

sammygirly: I dont really see it as either a turn on or a turn off...I dont really notice or look - ESPECIALLY since coming to this board and realizing most guys get more attention there than they'd like.

I'm not sure it's necessary to walk around sporting a hard-on...take care of it dude

Lovembig: But first.... shesaidwow needs to get his own pics instead of using the ones he stole off the net. And then maybe we can start taking him seriously. :D

fastfastr: One other thing SHESAID.. it is impossible that the only way for you to get it down is via "release." Guys, back me up here.

rainfletcher: I agree with fastrfastr....this reminds me of what women the world over have heard - that the guy HAS to cum, or he'll have blue balls!!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I hate to burst the collective bubble of every man in the world, but it would be just wrong of me to not tell women that blue balls can be cured just by jacking off.

Finedessert: What's with this "Blue Balls" crap....My balls have been a nice rosey pink all my life.

Might be better just to say " I have MSB "

What's MSB you ask,

MSB= Monthly Sperm Buildup.

Grandpa

shesaidwow: ahhh ok loveembig-what the hell are you talking about?
I dont even know you-nor have I ever talked to you-I think you have me mistaken for someone else -I am all real

Lovembig: Ahhh yes shesaid, I do remember you. You sent me a private message claiming you had a 10 inch penis, had pics of it, and asked if I wanted to see it. Now when someone makes me such an offer, I'll take a look, I have no problem with that. Well when I got "your" pic, it was the same pic Ive seen many times before on the net. So no, Im not mistaken. It was you. Now if you have real pics of YOU, I'll make a public apology. But dont come here and be one of those little boys I got so tired of in chat rooms.

shesaidwow: ahhhh no sorry I have never talked to you before-sorry to burst your bubble.

Lovembig: Oh you're not bursting my bubble. I know it was you, I just wish I had saved the message. But anyway, go ahead and show everybody your pic. Yeah, show em and prove me wrong. BTW if nobody has seen it, Im sure I could find it again online. :D

shesaidwow: ahh again ok - please get over the fact that you have the wrong person-sorry