Question for the ladies

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by las000005, Mar 7, 2009.

1. las000005

las000005 New Member

How often do you tell a man that he is good looking right to his face? What is his reaction to it.

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Last sunday night I told my classmate he was fucking beautiful while I was lying next to him, he didn't say anything back.

3. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I briefly dated a guy with Hollywood-star good looks. (He's also the one I occasionally refer to as the guy with the average size cock but who was VERY good with his hands...) I told him once that he was very good-looking. He was very humble about it, and actually didn't think he was all that good-looking apparently. I actually found that fact endearing as well. Much better than being good-looking and being really full of yourself because of it. :biggrin1:

4. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I only say it occasionally. I say it to the person I'm dating, and I say it to people that I think need to hear it. I don't say it often to random guys because I don't want them to think I'm hitting on them, because I'm usually not. I have many attractive friends that don't know I think that about them.

Draft saved Draft deleted