Question for the ladies

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

junior15074: I have a question for the ladies out there. About a week ago, my girlfriend and I was engaged in a very intense period of lovemaking which resulted in both of us having orgasms at the same time. This has happened on other occasions but not very often. I decided to go down stairs to read the paper. A couple hours later, I decided to check on the girlfriend and see what she was doing. Jen was watching tv naked. Her legs were somewhat parted giving me a very good view of her private area. I asked her what was going on. Jen mentioned she could still "feel" me inside her and she was enjoying the moment. She mentioned this has happen a couple times before, usually after a very intense orgasm. When we do make love, I am careful with her as I don't want to hurt her by pounding on her cervix. I thought at first I hurt her and was apologizing but she corrected me by saying it was good feeling. Seeing her naked and on display caused me to get another hardon and we make love again. I didn't know she could go again, but Jen said of course I can go again. She didn't think I could. My question for you ladies is what is she trying to tell me when she says she could still feel my dick inside of her a couple of hours later. She had trouble explaining it to me, (I'm a man and think like one). I know for me once I'm done, I'm done. My dick goes in "rest mode" and I don't think about sex, at least for a while. Anyway, I'm just curious.

2. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Fools rush in.....

After an intense session, when there's been a lot of friction, the tissues [vagina, labia, clitoris] are swollen and slightly inflamed. The sensation is not unlike having a penis inside her but not moving.

I call it "thrumming" because that's what it seems like She's saying. Humming with sensation. :D

3. Imported

Gold Member

junior15074: Thanks Wvalady, that makes a lot of sense to me. Even though I try to be careful my circumference probably has some unintended consequences. However I was surprised she was ready to go again a couple hours later. Again thanks for your input.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Superchest_Funbird: The sensation definately remains(for me at least) regardless of a man's size. It's sort of a sexual echo.

5. Imported

Gold Member

allinones2: LoL, I find the longer the "play" time is the longer the feeling last. My current boyfriend causes me to feel him sometimes 2 days afterward... not as intensly but I there is diffently something different. It also depends on the positions that we're in and how hard he is. However most of the time the feeling will lsat maybe 4 possiably 5 hours.

6. Imported

Gold Member

shortchanged: Junior.......sounds like your lady can thank you for "your" imput also! :D

[quote author=junior15074 link=board=women;num=1074958162;start=0#2 date=01/24/04 at 11:06:04]Thanks Wvalady, that makes a lot of sense to me.  Even though I try to be careful my circumference probably has some unintended consequences.  However I was surprised she was ready to go again a couple hours later.  Again thanks for your input.[/quote]

Draft saved Draft deleted