question for the ladies

TTurner

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not sure which category on this site this question falls into so i just decided to ask you lovely ladies straight up. While giving a man a blowjob how long does it usually take for you to get him to cum? I've gotten my fair share of BJ's from girls and i've only had 1 ever be able to finish me off :( and some have tried for well over 30 mins. I have good sexual endurance but I have cum many times from having sex. I don't think it's the girls fault bc I have a feeling I'm the common denominator...any sort of advice? Thank you

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Different times really.One guy cum within 5 minutes and another guy took about 45 minutes but according to him it was due to him being diabetic (it can be like that).

I do find though that the more sloppy the BJ the better the BJ is for me and for him.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can usually get guys to cum pretty quickly from oral sex (usually under 5 mins). I have known a few however who don't fall into this category. An ex of mine didn't really enjoy oral sex at all. Wouldn't matter how long I spent doing it, it just didn't do anything for him - just made him feel sleepy. Another guy I know loves getting bjs but doesn't usually cum from it. Apparently I'm the only woman who has ever made him cum from oral sex.

Everyone is different. If you don't cum often from oral, you don't cum often from oral. No biggie. As long as you still show her that you're enjoying it (assuming you are!) it shouldn't be a problem.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I know I'm not a girl, but I'm gonna add something to this. I rarely cum while getting head! Before you feel bad for me don't, it's awesome, and I have received head for long periods of time before. It's like I have a mental block or something. A girl can get me off real fast jerking me off or if she does certain things when we are having sex, but just not head. The times they do get me off they usually add some kind of hand jerk in there to get me going.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It tends to be a really passive role for the guy and so it can be difficult. Not because of any passive/dominance hangups, but because when you're having sex, the guy is taking some control over his movements in a way that are helping him hit the edge. Even if she's on top and you're on the bottom you've got some freedom to move.

You can't do that with blowjobs so much (or you're gonna gag her), and unless she has ESP it'll be difficult for her to know when to speed up a bit, when to slow down a bit, when to focus on this bit over that bit, etc.

It feels great, and there's a lot of room for style (my current gf does an amazing job of it, some past gfs not so much), but it can be difficult to reach orgasm that way.