Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you gals prefer when I guy "grips and rips" his cumshot or takes it slow and steady. I see that most of the time it's all about how far but very little about unique shots or guys trying different things with there cumshots. What turns u on the most about a Male cumshot.

I have been workin on a different kinda cumshot process that I have not seem much of. Not gonna advertise but if anyone is interested u can pm me.

Dont boot me ladies as I am really curious. Thx

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You didn't call us girl - +1.

You didn't work dick size into the question - +1

You didn't embed pics or clips of your peen/cum shot - +10

For true? I don't watch cum shots. Haven't in years. The only strong feelings I have is that the dude does what is authentic and pleasurable for him in the moment.

If Mr. LPSG added a Slow Motion Cum Shot Fails to the current Cum Shot PlayOff I would watch. Only for the LOLs.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like @MickeyLee said, thanks for not posting a pic, mentioning your size, or calling us girls!

With that being said, I couldn’t care less about cum shots. Especially a stranger. Probably not a lover either, if I’m being 100% honest. Penile trick shots have never really interested me, save for a single viewing of Puppetry of the Penis. And they just did twisty things, no cum shots.

So in short, cum shots don’t turn me on, even if I might indulge a lover. But even then...I don’t know, I’m too old to spend time in bed doing stuff that doesn’t really interest me.

Way is done is no really a thing for me. But location preference is on chest/tummy if is a solo dude. Cum on desks, in a glass (for beverages kind o thing), or ye gawd forbid a cum rag, etc = no. I guess prefer not a furious blur, cause most cameras a person would have at home, would be blur. Also pls no dirty or unflushed toilet in the background, an at least some o body showin' besides ya cock is preferred.

Reactions: Enid and nate9696

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Way is done is no really a thing for me. But location preference is on chest/tummy if is a solo dude. Cum on desks, in a glass (for beverages kind o thing), or ye gawd forbid a cum rag, etc = no. I guess prefer not a furious blur, cause most cameras a person would have at home, would be blur. Also pls no dirty or unflushed toilet in the background, an at least some o body showin' besides ya cock is preferred.

This!!! Please no jizz on common touch surfaces.

Anyone here when the whole Doorknob Knob comparison went down? Uuugghhhhh. Peens on all the doorknobs!

The precautionary disinfecting habits one LPSG thread inspired serves me well to this day. I touch nothing with my bare hands.

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you all for the responses and sorry about calling you gals, my bad, ladies/women. I was just curious as too what woman like as 90 percent of this site seems to be guys and everyone claiming to be the biggest in the world, who gives 2 shits. Guess that's why they call it a cock measuring contest most of the time.

Lafemme it's not a trick shot I do just mind control/dragging it out a bit. I'm not shooting ropes through a flaming ring of fire lol. Not at 43 years old lol.

D

deleted924715

This!!! Please no jizz on common touch surfaces.

Anyone here when the whole Doorknob Knob comparison went down? Uuugghhhhh. Peens on all the doorknobs!

The precautionary disinfecting habits one LPSG thread inspired serves me well to this day. I touch nothing with my bare hands.

This place :tired_face:

I had a good few weeks when I couldn't bring myself to eat food someone else had cooked because of what some guy had posted in AaW

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Thank you all for the responses and sorry about calling you gals, my bad, ladies/women. I was just curious as too what woman like as 90 percent of this site seems to be guys and everyone claiming to be the biggest in the world, who gives 2 shits. Guess that's why they call it a cock measuring contest most of the time.

Lafemme it's not a trick shot I do just mind control/dragging it out a bit. I'm not shooting ropes through a flaming ring of fire lol. Not at 43 years old lol.

Hippies take the Ryman.

Reactions: Enid

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Gals is okay by me. :)
Like gal pal. Hell of a gal. Or, for some reason, Annie Oakley.

Also. I would watch that whole flaming hoop scenario.

You really need to check your privilege and stop slut shaming. :emoji_biohazard:

Hey! Slut shaming is my kink. Don't you kink shame me.

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gals is okay by me. :)
Like gal pal. Hell of a gal. Or, for some reason, Annie Oakley.

ANNIE OAKLEY BECAUSE YOU ARE INTO GUNS/SHOOTING?

Also. I would watch that whole flaming hoop scenario.

DANGIT WILL HAVE TO WORK ON THAT ONE ;)

Hey! Slut shaming is my kink. Don't you kink shame me.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ANNIE OAKLEY BECAUSE YOU ARE INTO GUNS/SHOOTING?

Dude, you line up 6 bottles/cans and knock'em down? I will watch the video and rate it 5 :emoji_pizza:*

*Why don't we have a star emoji? I am forced to rate things on a :emoji_pizza: scale 1-5.

Actually. From now on everything is rated on ML's :emoji_pizza: Scale

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude, you line up 6 bottles/cans and knock'em down? I will watch the video and rate it 5 :emoji_pizza:*

*Why don't we have a star emoji? I am forced to rate things on a :emoji_pizza: scale 1-5.

Actually. From now on everything is rated on ML's :emoji_pizza: Scale

Are we talking about knocking down the bottles with an actual gun or what this topic started with lol.
Because I am irl very proficient with real guns. Used to be nationally ranked college shooter and am still very good to this day. Have a vid of my knockin down 10 silhouette targets in 6 seconds ;)

Reactions: 4388301

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a question. Because of circumstances I have seen male ejaculation probably a lot more often than some women here.

So my question is why is he sometimes a fire hose and other times a soaker hose? I use the same technique and I'm always surprised.

Now I'm serious here. We could have a long dry stretch, and I he's moaning like a loud ghost and there's gravy. And other times it could be the next day, and I'm cleaning the ceiling.

That's why I'd prefer for it to be inside. It's never a surprise in there.

Reactions: Holly Doors