Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a question. Because of circumstances I have seen male ejaculation probably a lot more often than some women here.

So my question is why is he sometimes a fire hose and other times a soaker hose? I use the same technique and I'm always surprised.

Now I'm serious here. We could have a long dry stretch, and I he's moaning like a loud ghost and there's gravy. And other times it could be the next day, and I'm cleaning the ceiling.

That's why I'd prefer for it to be inside. It's never a surprise in there.

Not sure if u were asking the other woman on here or me. My opinion is its ALL about timing (for me at least). If it builds up even just a little bit that makes the load larger too.
I can be either a fire hose or a dribbler but either way it's on purpose by me. I control it. I will say the older I get the volume is less but still decent for 43.

I'm getting the impression so far woman dont really care about cumshot, period.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure if u were asking the other woman on here or me. My opinion is its ALL about timing (for me at least). If it builds up even just a little bit that makes the load larger too.
I can be either a fire hose or a dribbler but either way it's on purpose by me. I control it. I will say the older I get the volume is less but still decent for 43.

Well, it really makes no difference to me, but I was interested in what makes it do what it do. I've asked him before, and he said he didn't know. So apparently not everyone can control it.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

you’d be correct. As always there will be someone who will be into this, but of women I’ve known well enough ask random questions like, ok, is it just me or is (insert activity here) really just for the dudes?, none have consistently said they want to watch their dude whacking it.

We will, because we care about dude in question (kind of like musicians tuning because they care), and sometimes mutual observation is what couples with longish separations do on video.

of course, watch one of the swingers come on and gush about watching jizz fly to prove their...whatever... status.

Reactions: 4388301

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Well, it really makes no difference to me, but I was interested in what makes it do what it do. I've asked him before, and he said he didn't know. So apparently not everyone can control it.
Or have enough time on their, uh, hands, to figure it out. but it is funny to hear, oh, neat, when they do realize something. The more you know....

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To me it's a very intimate act, I enjoy when my husband cums for me but as @EllieP mentioned it can be a messy business. My husband is also a fire hose shooter, he has long wide streams of ejaculate with a surprising force behind it. As said timing is key to avoid getting any where you rather it wasn't Lol.

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To me it's a very intimate act, I enjoy when my husband cums for me but as @EllieP mentioned it can be a messy business. My husband is also a fire hose shooter, he has long wide streams of ejaculate with a surprising force behind it. As said timing is key to avoid getting any where you rather it wasn't Lol.

I was wait 4u to respond holly lol. U gotta tell your man to work on his aim lol. I guess u just get him so worked up ;)

Reactions: Holly Doors