question for the ladies

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ulube08, Oct 25, 2010.

1. ulube08

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    when you just wanna fuck, what weighs on your decision more, dick size or personality?

sub question(s):
    how big would a guy have to be for you to keep having sex with him if u got to know him better n realized you dont want anything to do with him (except for his cock obviously)?

when it comes to personality, how much does confidence outweigh general awesomeness?

2. closetbi

closetbi New Member

This is awful. I'm no girl but...when it comes to one night stands women want a hot guy with confidence who's aggressive yet comforting.

3. mariamluvsEMbig

Gold Member

Albums:
    is that what we want?

4. info_girl

info_girl New Member

well it depends on the girl.....is shes a slut...then she'll only want you for you cock but a real woman she looks for pesonality and how you act thats very important, if you cool and fun to be around...the big dick is just a bonus

5. Finker

Finker New Member

well please enlighten us Ms. Mariam :rolleyes:

6. ulube08

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yea some enlightenment would be nice

info girl, ur saying that all a girl needs is for a guy to be cool n fun to be around to wanna have sex with him?

the thing is im confident about myself, but i dont know how i come across to people. like when it comes to body language im illiterate, and if you dont know how to read how do you know what ur writing? i feel like it's arrogant to think and act like i know how somebody is gonna react to me

7. irox19

irox19 New Member

Albums:
    i prefer personality even if it's not for anything serious. i want to know i am with a cool guy. i also want him to be aggressive and not a pussy.

8. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I've always preferred casual sex with friends, not strangers, so I'd say that personality matters most to me.

9. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

It's all about personality. If I don't like them, I don't fuck them. However big they are.

10. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Late teens into 20s I was mostly in fuck buddy / fwb situations. Dick size was never a factor, neither in going back for seconds nor in steering clear. Ability as a decent fuck was. Fun person to be with was.

Most of the guys were average. I guess, I never measured - in that time I had one I considered big and one I considered small. That why I have such a hard time believing the people who come on here saying they've had 10 partners 4 or 5 of whom were over 8". Either average doesn't mean what I thought it did or I'm the statistical anomaly.

11. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I'm right there with you. I don't call people out, but those claims also make me think, "Yup, I bet you think an inch is the same as a centimeter." Or they're just making things up, but I'd rather be charitable and believe that they're making an honest mistake than believe that they're being intentionally deceitful.

I've had a lot of partners and most of them have been in the average range, neither big or small.

Draft saved Draft deleted