question for the ladies.

avdude19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mkay, so ive gone out with alot of people in my life. many chicks and many guys. haha sadly im still a virgin but thats not the issue (im a virgin by choice btw, not cuz i cant get none). Anyways i have been out with a chick in about 2 years now. the last time i was with a chick was when i thought i was straight. anyways ive been wanting to go out with a chick and having a serious relationship with her. so i know my sexuality will most like come up in a relationship, so to plainly, will it be an issue if i am bisexual or if i formerly held intrest for guys?

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I will let the ladies address their opinion on the matter, as I'm not one. As long as you are sure about your sexuality. Sure as far as if you are in a omitted relationship you could be with her and not cheat period. Also perform well in the bedroom. If the answer is yet, I will leave it to the ladies to tell you how to approach it with her. If the answer is no... hold up. I have talked guys into coming out to their girlfriend rather than do the whole behind her back shit. Its usually never pretty. Good luck either way.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends on the woman. Personally, I think that you should be upfront about it. Would you want to be with a woman who would have an issue with that? I have a problem being with a man who isn't accepting of the fact that I have many gay friends and that I've dated bisexual men in the past. It's one of my criteria for being eligible to date me. No homophobes!

avdude19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
okay lemme rephrase the question, haha for a statistical purpose, would you ladies mind having a serious relationship with a bisexual guy? and another question how far into a relationship would you find it neccessary to know from your guy if hes bisexual?

@tgirlsrgreat: sorry if it bothers you or anyone else. if my diction is really a problem then ill change it so theres no conflict. ^.^

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, it would be important for me to know about my partner's orientation, only insofar as it helps define who they are. To give an example, my cultural heritage is an integral part of me, but it's not the most important thing about me. As such, knowing that a partner is bisexual is important to both of us.

Besides, it would increase the likelihood of me getting MFM sessions exponentially :)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
okay lemme rephrase the question, haha for a statistical purpose, would you ladies mind having a serious relationship with a bisexual guy? and another question how far into a relationship would you find it neccessary to know from your guy if hes bisexual?

@tgirlsrgreat: sorry if it bothers you or anyone else. if my diction is really a problem then ill change it so theres no conflict. ^.^

I've been in two long term relationships with bi men and I knew about both of them before we began dating.

One I knew was bisexual before we actually met because someone whispered to me, "He's bisexual." I found the implied criticism off-putting, and when we actually met, probably less than an hour later, I found him to be handsome and charming and I was attracted immediately. We went out on our first date two days later, and were together for 5 years.

I don't remember how I found out that the second guy was bisexual, just that I knew that he was when we were becoming friends. I suppose that the revelation wasn't memorable enough for me to recall how it occurred. After all, I don't think that there's anything wrong with being bisexual.

As far as "how far into the relationship would I find it necessary?" If I were dating a man and I did not know before we began dating, I would have to say that I would need to know before we became serious with one another, around the time when we begin sharing secrets and details of our past and personal lives, whenever that occurs. I understand a desire to keep one's private life private, but since I'm not judgmental about those things, and I'm sure that I would be revealing my own past, I think that a failure to share with me that you are bisexual would make me concerned about you being ashamed of who you are or incapable of being open with me. The issue for me wouldn't be whether you are or are not bisexual, but what hiding that fact from me means about you and how you feel about me.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's another thread here somewhere that asks, "Would you date a bi-sexual?" or something like that. It led to some interesting discussion about how one even defines being bi-sexual. And there appeared to be some people who had very strong feelings about the subject. With so many varying opinions, I would recommend bringing this up sooner rather than later. Certainly before any sexual encounters and before the relationship starts getting serious. I don't have any issues with it, but I would like to know before we start a sexual relationship. Just me tho.