Question for the ladies...

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey, ladies! I'm having a small issue with my wife, and it's kind of becoming a huge detractor for me in the sex department. Her scent is very potent normally, and it becomes even more powerful when she gets aroused. Unfortunately, it's so potent to me that it kind of turns me off, so no oral and even the act of having sex ceases to be fun after a while. We tried putting perfumes and scented oil on, and they only worked until she got extremely aroused, then they were ineffective. Plus, I'm slightly sensitive to aromas, so the perfumes also hinder my ability to breathe. We used peppermint oil once, which was too potent on her skin (we usually apply to the thighs to not irritate her) and killed it for both of us. I was wondering if there was any way to mask or eliminate the smell, as my wife doesn't get/have any infections or anything. Thanks in advance.

blutrane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had this problem with the last woman I slept with. Her scent actually stayed with me for a couple of days after the act. Good luck, man, I don't know what to do in this situation. I hope you get the answers you need.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yikes...is this a scent that stems from personal hygiene? Or could it be cultural due to certain foods/spices consumed?

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
okay so you also say it's not that bad...it's just distracting. Can you think about something else...or if it's really not that bad, but you are obsessing about it...maybe you can think of ways to get over it?

All that is going to happen is you are going to drive this poor girl away by making her feel terrible about something she cannot control. Or, turn her off completely to having sex with you. Something similar happened to me with my ex....I smell fine, it was about a different issue that he blew out of proportion and it got me to the point that I was disgusted with him and well....7 years and an engagement went down the drain.

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I said "it's not that bad," I was referring to it not being a scent something that stays on me after we're done. And I understand it's not something she has control over, which is what makes it a bad situation. I'm not obsessing over it, but I can't really avoid it unless I hold my breath.

She picks up on the fact that I cease being into it, and it kills it for both of us, and then we both feel bad about it. Hence why I'm asking if there are other ladies who have/had this issue and if there's anything my wife and I can do (be it incorporating certain foods into our diet, eliminating some, using a specific type of soap, etc.).

D

deleted621284

Check out. dontspitswallow.com it talks about taste of cum click on that and it'll give u some diet you should try

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, ladies! I'm having a small issue with my wife, and it's kind of becoming a huge detractor for me in the sex department. Her scent is very potent normally, and it becomes even more powerful when she gets aroused. Unfortunately, it's so potent to me that it kind of turns me off, so no oral and even the act of having sex ceases to be fun after a while. We tried putting perfumes and scented oil on, and they only worked until she got extremely aroused, then they were ineffective. Plus, I'm slightly sensitive to aromas, so the perfumes also hinder my ability to breathe. We used peppermint oil once, which was too potent on her skin (we usually apply to the thighs to not irritate her) and killed it for both of us. I was wondering if there was any way to mask or eliminate the smell, as my wife doesn't get/have any infections or anything. Thanks in advance.

Is this the only woman you've lain? Do you usually not like the smell of a woman, but tolerate it if it isn't very strong?

The balance of bacteria can have a huge impact on the scent. She might try eating more yogurt, or even taking L. Acidophilus as a supplement. I find that my scent is stronger when I eat really well. When I'm horned up and have had my five servings of fruits and veggies for a few days, I can really smell myself. Perhaps the occasional junk food binge might help.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
:rolleyes: smoker hate is so hive-mind
I don't hate smokers, I just don't like the taste of ashtrays.

Judging people arbitrarily based on your misunderstanding of the world is worse than hive mind. You might fancy yourself an independent thinker, but if you can't use your brain to arrive at a valid conclusion it's worse than useless - it's potentially dangerous.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't hate smokers, I just don't like the taste of ashtrays.

Yeah, taste of ashtrays. Real original. I've been a smoker, I've been with smokers while not a smoker. No big deal, at all. Onions and garlic are worse. And as far as pussy taste goes, smoking does very little to nothing to it. Same with weed.

You might fancy yourself an independent thinker, but if you can't use your brain to arrive at a valid conclusion it's worse than useless - it's potentially dangerous.
Oooh DANGEROUS!! :rolleyes:

Judging people arbitrarily based on your misunderstanding of the world is worse than hive mind.
Who was judging arbitrarily?
I know people who have hid that they smoked from there S.O.s for years, one for decades.

Last edited:

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I can offer any advice it would be to see a doctor. Some women have a natural, strong musk, but if it's something that's so strong you can't stomach it she may need to be seen. It doesn't necessarily mean anything tragic like an STI; it can be a bacterial infection. I had to pull an employee in my office and talk to her out of concern because some of my other lady employees would complain about the smell she left behind after using the bathroom. She was very frank in saying that she had increased showering to twice a day, but that seemed to make it worse. I suggested seeing a doctor. Turns out she had bacterial vaginosis; it's not contagious and can be taken care of with simple meds that kill off the rampant bacteria.

Ask your girlfriend to do this the next time she is about to shower: take a bar of soap (it can be any kind), rub it between her nether lips, then take a sniff. If there's any fishy odor at all (even slight) she more than likely has bacterial vaginosis.

I'm not saying she is definitely sick down there; I'm just saying that if she has an overpowering smell down there, she could be.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, taste of ashtrays. Real original. I've been a smoker, I've been with smokers while not a smoker. No big deal, at all. Onions and garlic are worse. And as far as pussy taste goes, smoking does very little to nothing to it. Same with weed.
If you're using the same substance, you're not going to taste it on someone else.

Who was judging arbitrarily?
You were. You accused me of smoker hating. I wasn't doing that. I do hate nasty smells and tastes, and the last time I checked, that's allowed.

I know people who have hid that they smoked from there S.O.s for years, one for decades.
Where S.O.s? You speaka da heenglish? Hiding a habit is a typical addictive behavior, and you are a typical addict. I talked about the consequences of a behavior, and you took it personally and just HAD to respond.

What other self-justifications you got for us today, junior?