Question for the Ladies...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by benbreton, Nov 25, 2005.

1. benbreton

benbreton New Member

Hello Ladies,

My name is ben, and im 18 years old. I am interested in an older lady, but Im not sure if my age is an issue. Im mature and stuff... and girls my age seem to like me. Do you ladies have any suggestions for as to how to meet someone? Im thinking that a group like this or a swingers group or something would be the best, since in these kinda groups, people tend to be more open minded.

Please let me know your ideas, or if you are interested, msg me.. my pics are in the gallery.

Ben
    18/m/5'8/athletic build/9.5" uncut:cool:

2. MsLulu

MsLulu New Member

When I was 31, I dated a guy who just turned 19. I have to admit that of all the men I had dated, he was the sweetest and the kindest of all my boyfriends. That said, our age difference finally got in the way. He was up all night wanting to party and I had to be at work at 7am M-F. It wasn't for lack of respect or desire or genuine "like" of one another, it was just not the right fit (for lack of better term.)

As for where you can meet people, I guess it's up to you and what kind of people you want to meet. I, for one, would never partake in swinger parties or underground clubs of the like. I believe in monogamy and feel sex is a very personal thing you share with someone you genuinely love. If some folks want an open relationship or to swing and have multiple partners, I really don't fault them--it's just not me. I'm still not entirely convinced that you can exist in a truly healthy manner in the swinging community, but that's neither here nor there.

The kind of people you would meet at a swinger's deal would be the kind of people who may not place a lot of value on monogamy or who may have committment issues. Nothing wrong with either. I imagine they'll be open, friendly, warm, accomodating, sexual, adventurous.

If you want something monogamous, then I guess I'd look elsewhere, but be forewarned that "looking too hard" often produces faulty results. Love happens when you least expect it. =)

Whatever you decide, just be careful if you do try the swinger thing. Respect your body and your health and have fun. Oh, and give details. I may not be "into" that kind of thing for myself, but I would love to hear what occurs at such a place. ;)

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

There's always a retirement village nearby. Plenty of lonely women there.

Draft saved Draft deleted