question for the ladies...

average8224

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wasn't exactly sure where to post this one, but here goes. I want to get my woman a better toy. She currently owns the battery powered "rabbit" and some other boring looking thing that is pink and silicone (fake looking). She isn't exactly a size queen, but I want to get her something (not battery powered) that has around 5.5 to 6" of girth (more than 6.5 would be traumatic, she is pretty tight), and is made out of a realistic feeling material. I am open to any type of suggestions. Thank you.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
try adamandeve.com they have lots of choices. you and she can look together, unless you want to surprise her. If so, then go to "dildos" and find one you think she will like.

I have bought several items there...

Edit: Madame's link suggested the suction cup... I second that...I have a couple with suction cups and great fun~

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's sweet that you want to surprise her with a gift, but I shudder to think what my husband might show up with!!! It's such a personal thing with me, and I guess I'm a picky lot, but I'd prefer to do my own shopping in that department. Not that I've done any lately as my BOB is probably 15 years old, longer than I've been married!

AlisonWand

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
2 of my personal favourites are: Glass and High Quality Silicon or Jelly dildos.

The glass ones are very powerful in terms of directing pressure to a specific area (G-Spot/Fornix) and you can also freeze them or heat them before using. Eventually they go to body temperature and stay nice and warm. You can get them in various sizes.

The silicon vibrators are great in terms or realistic feeling of being filled. The ones with the balls offer the best sensation. When I feel very naughty I sometimes stick one inside me and go about my business... It doesn't show through the pants and you can sit in a meeting and enjoy the feeling... ;-) It was fantastically stimulating while riding my motorbike.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wasn't exactly sure where to post this one, but here goes. I want to get my woman a better toy. She currently owns the battery powered "rabbit" and some other boring looking thing that is pink and silicone (fake looking). She isn't exactly a size queen, but I want to get her something (not battery powered) that has around 5.5 to 6" of girth (more than 6.5 would be traumatic, she is pretty tight), and is made out of a realistic feeling material. I am open to any type of suggestions. Thank you.
i fucking love you!
if only more guys thought about their partners needs instead of just pushing their own turn ons.

average8224

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dolfette, I feel the love today! Thank you everyone! I'm taking your suggestions and waiting for the right time to execute this one. Mademoiselle Rouge, I like it when her toes curl, but I feel even better when she starts clawing the sheets and grabs hold of them and makes a fist with her hand :) Lastly, Ellie P, tell your "BOB" I said hello LOL.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My suggestion is that you wait until SHE wants to get a 'better' toy. Has it occurred to you that she chose those ones because they were what SHE wanted?