Question for the ladies

Putzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello all, new here!

I have a question for the straight ladies here.

When a man comes inside you (ejaculates) obviously without a condom can you feel it, if yes, what do you feel?

I've always been curious about this

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I will assume i can be classed as a 'lady':tongue:

It depends on how much he cum's as to how much it can be felt, but as Honey said there is an extra slippery feeling and a certain amount of extra fullness

Putzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the replies. I have had unprotected sex with quite a few women over the years. Only 2 of them ever acknowledged my cumming inside them. My first ever GF said she used to love the feeling of something hot squirting inside her. The second one was a once off, now I tend to ejaculate massively when I'm having sex with someone for the first few times, as time passes the ejaculations get smaller, I am not sure of why this is so.

Anyways, when I came, I came so hard that I shocked myself, she screamed out "so much cum!" it was wonderful. I am so turned on by a woman feeling a man ejaculating inside her, pity that some women are unaware of this, or simply cannot feel the squirting

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If he only dripples then i cant feel it but if we havent ha sex for a few days or he hasnt mastyrbated and he's been building up then he shoots hard i can feel the presssure as ejacutlates quite well.. Maybe a few of us women have more sensitive insides than others :confused:

G4Girl

Just Browsing
Media
I'd have to agree with Lee-M and say there's definately pressure at first and then I feel him shoot into me, and it's like a quick pulsating sensation.
It's the best part.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, it's a little tickling. Just enough to trigger a feeling, plus, I feel the slipperiness of it. Sometimes I feel it is a bit warmer than before. The intensity definitely depends on the amount, and where he deposits it, usually I feel it a lot better when he has ejaculated deeper inside me.

I make ALL men that I sleep with wear a condom for the first time. Going in bare is reserved for those that I know deeper, and have more sex with.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My wife definitely seems to be able to tell the difference between an "average" ejaculation (which for me is still pretty large and forceful -- I am a shooter, not a dribbler) and one that is a real gusher. When I have one of the latter she'll often say something like "Wow!" right after I cum, although I've never asked her exactly how it feels different.

Steve

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To me the best part when a man is ejaculating is not how the sperm may feel inside (because of condons) but the contractions man make while ejaculating !!! Wow i do love to feel the contractions and than i myself if not cum at the same time do contratac my pc's too..and when he is removing his penis from me i suc him back!!! hehehe...i love to see his contracting his face while im doing that and moan too...

Contractions contractions contractions is beautiful ! Love it!

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay...ya'll knew I was gonna reply to this one didn't ya?? I can definatly feel it when he puts a big load in me, especially if he's on top. It's not so much the "liquid" that I feel, but each time he "pumps" it feels more full inside, alot of times I can cum again from watching him, felling him spasam, and goran...what I really like is when he pulls out and all of it runs down my legs and in my ass...that's the bomb digity for sure!! Having it sqirted on me is hot too....but I prefer it inside me....

Hope that helps??? I'm not sure it really answers your question....but I got on a roll....:tongue:

G4Girl

Just Browsing
Media
Very easy to go on and on about a topic that requires such explicit description.
But right now, after reading the posts, I have such an incredible urge to shut up and make this happen so that I can find the right way to describe....:tongue:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An old gf of mine could very much do a "kegel grip" (what would you call that?), and aside from the feeling of the shooting, was totally into squeezing tight and feeling a me or other guys (sigh) contract during orgasm.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
The intensity definitely depends on the amount, and where he deposits it, usually I feel it a lot better when he has ejaculated deeper inside me.
I strongly prefer to cum inside a woman and it seems like instinct to pump harder and deeper, and timing when I'm deepest and when I'm squirting.

ClaireTalon said:
I make ALL men that I sleep with wear a condom for the first time. Going in bare is reserved for those that I know deeper, and have more sex with.
Claire, the condom use should extend to the point where you are monogamous (if that is your intent) or you both can provide clean STD test results. There are just too many things that can be easily spread, espcially male to female.
Play safe!:tongue:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Gisella said:
To me the best part when a man is ejaculating is not how the sperm may feel inside (because of condons) but the contractions man make while ejaculating !!! Wow i do love to feel the contractions and than i myself if not cum at the same time do contratac my pc's too..and when he is removing his penis from me i suc him back!!! hehehe...i love to see his contracting his face while im doing that and moan too...

Contractions contractions contractions is beautiful ! Love it!

Absolutley..

The whole body muscle contractions/ spasms they have as they are cumming are amazng and of course the look on his face :love:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lee_M said:
Absolutley..

The whole body muscle contractions/ spasms they have as they are cumming are amazng and of course the look on his face :love:

Oh yes Lee...

:flirt: :borladuck:

Their birds (we call a penis in brazil a "pinto" a baby chicken...) natural behaviours are soooooo marvelous...

We just love penis inside!!!! :heart: :151: