Question for the ladies

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lapdog2001 said:
I strongly prefer to cum inside a woman and it seems like instinct to pump harder and deeper, and timing when I'm deepest and when I'm squirting.

Claire, the condom use should extend to the point where you are monogamous (if that is your intent) or you both can provide clean STD test results. There are just too many things that can be easily spread, espcially male to female.
Play safe!:tongue:

I'm wild, but I'm neither a fool nor am I looking for some disease down there. I know some men and women have provisos against condoms, which I can't share. Okay, feeling someone go in bare, flesh-to-flesh, feels a lot better, but I have to say I hardly feel the difference between condom on and condom off, and the little I feel doesn't diminish my pleasure at all. In fact, putting that thing on can be some fun, it doesn't have to be put on in a clinical way.

In fact, I'd describe myself as a monoandrous person, even though it is a serial form of monoandry. Sometimes it's two men that I enjoy parallely, and if it is someone that I know for longer, I make sure he's clean. And for the one-timers, well, that's what I have the condoms for. I DO play it safe.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
chachi said:
all this talk is making me want to leave work and go rock the house with my wife!

:tongue:

We are a support and inspiring group WOW !!!!

Its sooooo hot in here...:grinning-smiley-003

Well done Chachi !!! Hope u 2 had fun !!!!:tongue:

Expando1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
To me the best part when a man is ejaculating is not how the sperm may feel inside (because of condons) but the contractions man make while ejaculating !!! Wow i do love to feel the contractions and than i myself if not cum at the same time do contratac my pc's too..and when he is removing his penis from me i suc him back!!! hehehe...i love to see his contracting his face while im doing that and moan too...

Contractions contractions contractions is beautiful ! Love it!

My g/f does this and it's almost unbearable. i think she gets some sadistic pleasure from it, lol. she looks me in the eyes and contracts so much i have to forcefully pull out or face going into tonic convulsions or an epilleptic seizure or something...it's what it feels like anyway. :redface:

Melody

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope. I can feel it afterwards, when it comes oozing out but I don't feel anything during the act of him ejaculating. Sometimes I can feel his dick twitch right before he lets go but that's with or without a condom.

Putzo said:
Hello all, new here!

I have a question for the straight ladies here.

When a man comes inside you (ejaculates) obviously without a condom can you feel it, if yes, what do you feel?

I've always been curious about this

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Expando1 said:
My g/f does this and it's almost unbearable. i think she gets some sadistic pleasure from it, lol. she looks me in the eyes and contracts so much i have to forcefully pull out or face going into tonic convulsions or an epilleptic seizure or something...it's what it feels like anyway. :redface:

Expando1!!!!:eek:

In my experience they trully enjoy my sucction...i'm not sadisct at all...:tongue: