question for the ladies

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Bigdoggie, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Bigdoggie

Bigdoggie New Member

Albums:
    is giving head as enjoyable as recieving it? What do you think is the best technique for giving head. and for the fellas, what do you think feels best? i like to be jerked while being sucked. i like for the girl im fucking to also play with my balls a little.

2. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

It's definitely as enjoyable as receiving for me... I just want it to be a two-way street with each partner striving to pleasure the other. As for technique, there have been several threads about that here recently. You seem to have a good idea of what you like. I think as long as you feel comfortable telling your partner what feels good to you, there's less guesswork involved on her part in trying to make that happen. :smile:

3. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

I find giving a guy head is a highly exciting thing. Actually I like giving more than receiving, mostly because I don't love receiving oral. I'm much more of an intercourse girl :tongue: . But giving can be hot. I generally like to start very slow with a lot of licking. I find it so hot to have the guy laying on his back, his huge hard cock sticking up so I can slowly extend my tongue and run it along his whole length while I eye him a bit. :biggrin1: And of course for me it's totally hot to have him all hard in front of me thinking about how much pleasure I'll feel when he puts that thing inside me. Really it's all a great, big tease!:biggrin1: :biggrin1: The only thing that holds me back a bit is I like very long intercourse sessions so I try not to get him TOO excited during oral. I'm gonna need that thing for later!

4. Gisella

Gold Member

Well...

Head in me is nice but neutral...

But giving to him it much depends on my hunger for him and his penis...I dont see an attractive penis and salivate to give it head...but for the ones i really crave and already show me they are great lovers I may do it often and very passionatly, with great results...:tongue:

5. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

The sillier you think you look, the better you are probably doing.

6. Love-it

Gold Member

I would like to experience deep throating but my wife says that I am too big. But she does a wonderful job on about 2" of it and she can be gentle and go for 20 minutes or so combined with light stroking of my shaft, it does help that I am uncut. Last week she gave me the most intense orgasm ever and it felt like I came twice within about 20 seconds. She swallows about 1/3 of the time and once in awhile she may gag a bit, even so she says that she really enjoys blowing me.

As for me I thoroughly enjoy licking and sucking my wifes pussy, There are all kinds of movements and pressures. I just recently found out that the harder counterclockwise tongue movement really gets a response but my natural inclination is for clockwise movement so it is hard to keep an even flow going. I can spend 30-40 minutes keeping her near the edge or finish her off faster with different lapping techniques. She really likes receiving oral sex and still can't believe after 32 years of being together that I will lick her even if she is to tired to return the favor.

7. gwr1349

gwr1349 New Member

What gets me going is a very soft touch of her tongue just below my head. It drives me wild. Then she will deep throat me just once and then go back to the light touch again. WOW just the thought of it gives me a hard on.

8. D_Beatrice Bedpan

D_Beatrice Bedpan New Member

giving head is great... and receiving is great also...

I actually prefer going downtown on a chick or a guy rather than me receiving it... its not that I don't like it, I just love watching a person enjoying themselves.. lol

I think when you go down on a chick.. you gotta go with the flow.. try different things and go by her response.. you can usually tell if she's liking it :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted