question for the ladies...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_icem, Nov 16, 2006.

1. B_icem

B_icem New Member

when you are having sex with a large penis, how long does it take you to have your first orgasm ? also, how many of you orgasm at least once EVERYTIME you have sex with a large penis ?

2. snoozan

Gold Member

Well, for me, how long it takes depends on how horny I am, foreplay, how a guy is using his cock (as well as hands, lips, etc.),mental state, amount of stress, fatigue, etc. so on. Anywhere from a minute to an hour. Every woman is different from other women, and every woman is different at different times in her life, different times in her menstrual cycle, and hell, different times of the day.

The size of the penis matters much less than the factors mentioned above. Same goes for orgasming once every time. There are a lot of factors beside the penis that go into it, so the question is somewhat misguided.

Can you elaborate on what you're trying to get answered?

3. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    If it took him nine months here just to come up with this question, i doubt he will elaborate at all.

BTW, have i mentioned i feel like crap? And, it's hot down here.

gargh

4. snoozan

Gold Member

Hey, a girl can ask. It's just a difficult question to answer without any background.

You can turn down the heat, it gets hot down there.

Should I send the husband to get a thermometer and anything else for you that may need, you poor baby?

5. Fuzz

Fuzz New Member

I think someone feels inadequete. If he won't man up I will... Do you notice on average orgasming more often with a guy with a big penis than say a gay with an average or less than average penis?

6. MidwestGal

MidwestGal Member

Albums:
    well considering I am the only one able to make myself orgasm. Never! I have never had a man make me cum oral or intercourse

7. Fuzz

Fuzz New Member

Wow.. is there a reason for it? Don't last long? Not hitting you in the right spots?

This is something I always wondered, does it bother women to have sex without orgasming? Because for men it's farily annoying to fairly painful..

8. curious4u2005

curious4u2005 New Member

Whether you have a large penis or not...... a woman has to be into you and mentally able to bring herself to that point with you.

If you do everything just right, sometimes a woman still cannot reach an orgasm.

Most women and I am saying " most women" stimulate the clitoris
    while being penetrated. That is how "most women " achieve an orgasm.

I have to be mentally into it and it will happen.

So, ask the person you are with if your penis feels good to her, and what spot she wants you to rub inside of her. If you ask, and she is in the mood, she will tell you. Then, massage her clitoris while you are penetrating her. Clitoral stimulation is how I get "one".

9. carlton10

carlton10 Member

In my experience I find that its best to orally please a woman first which most times leads her to her first orgasm- after being pleased first she is definitely more mentally and physically into u -wanting to assure u r pleased to.

10. B_icem

B_icem New Member

ok, just say there an average guy and a large guy you were sleeping with. you are really into both of them, you're really in the mood, they both use their hands well, etc.... would the size make any difference at all ? would you climax just as quickly ? would they be just as intense ?

and just for the record, NO i am not feeling inadequate.... :rolleyes:

11. snoozan

Gold Member

Two sex acts are not the same, so I don't know that one can ever compare one guy to another. But I'll try.

If you're a size queen, you may get turned on more by the thought and sight of the large cock. So, in her case, maybe. Girth is really helpful in stimulating the g-spot (though I have been with very few men that are good at it), so that may help.

Scientifically, the orgasm a woman has is centered on her clitoris (external) and the inner portions of the vagina have very few nerve endings-- it's about the inner 1/3 or so that's so sensitive. So that would point to a no.

In my experience, the cumulative effect other factors outside of penis size matter much much more so I don't think I can answer that question. Our society is so entrenched with "bigger is better" that a lot of people may not know if and how those pervasive ideas affect them.

12. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    ** wants the phone number of Kotchanski's ex **

LOL

I rarely orgasm through anything other than masturbation, but I think that's more about my lack of ability to relax than the size of the guys penis

13. Dee

Dee New Member

For me to get the absolute best orgasm and pleasure from sex, I have to have some emotional attachment to the guy. If that is present, then it doesn't matter how BIG the guy is hung, I'll get a great orgasm. And if that emotional bond is present, I nearly start cumming as quick as the huge hung guy actually starts stroking me... ;)

14. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

You properly measured them both at exactly 11" and 9"? That sounds just about statistically impossible unless you actively searched for men with enormous penises...

But that aside, are you implying that 9" is a small enough size to account for "size doesn't matter" when compared with an 11-incher? 9 inches is HUGE. Just what spots can an 11-incher hit that a 9-incher can't:eek:? If it were something like 11" and 5" being compared, then that would yield more merit to your assertion in regards to your orgasmic tendencies.

15. B_JQblonde

B_JQblonde New Member

I hear the phrase ' knows how to use it' < as in -it's not the size but whether he knows how to use it> quite frequently on sex boards.

Obviously I must not, or else I wouldn't be asking.

Ladies , what EXaCTLY do you mean by tha?

16. snoozan

Gold Member

Okay, I can help with that.

1. A guy that doesn't care to or know how to do foreplay... doesn't know how to use it.

2. A guy that thinks sticking it in all the way and fucking as hard as he can until he comes... doesn't know how to use it.

3. A guy with a smelly, dirty cock... doesn't know how to use it.

4. A guy that has no interesting in how to turn you on... doesn't know how to use it.

5. A guy that seems disinterested and bored... doesn't know how to use it.

6. A guy that can't or won't give decent oral sex at least every now and then... doesn't know how to use it.

7. A guy that's not somehow attractive to you... doesn't know how to use it.

8. A guy that won't engage your fantasies and turn ons... doesn't know how to use it.

9. A guy that doesn't make you feel sexy, comfortable, and hot... doesn't know how to use it.

10. A guy that doesn't respect you... doesn't know how to use it.

11. A guy that comes in a few seconds... doesn't know how to use it.

12. A guy that doesn't ask for your feedback and try to find what works for you as a couple... doesn't know how to use it.

13. A guy whose likes, dislikes, turnons and turnoffs are not like yours... does'nt know how to use it.

Notice that most of these are subjective, psychological and/or personal rather than anything to do with the actual physics of that act. That's just how sex is. Most of it happens in the brain.

17. D_Percy Pelvis

D_Percy Pelvis Account Disabled

Interesting. Thanks

18. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Or he's just disinterested and bored with you, and possibly gay and knows how to use it with other men:rolleyes:.

So every guy that you don't find attractive (and, presumably, wouldn't bed either) doesn't know how to use it?

Or maybe his turn-ons and turn-offs just differ from yours.

I actually do want to hear the specific techniques women allude to when they say "It's not the size that matters, it's how he uses it.".

19. snoozan

Gold Member

I've had that happen, I am nowhere near perfect and I just don't do it for some guys. I'm okay with that. And my best friend is gay, and I have heard he is great in bed, but if we tried to have sex... the poor guy would just be covered in his own vomit. :redface:

I'm sure that he might be great in bed for another woman. Not everyone is sexually compatible. My point is that a lot of times "knowing how to use it" isn't involved specifically with the mechanics of the sex act. The physiology is pretty straightforward-- cock, balls, clitoris, vagina, anus. In and out. The variation of what one woman likes even just with the mechanics can vary wildly. Even within the same woman- sometimes I want to be pounded so hard and deep that it almost hurts, other times I want long, slow strokes, and even other times I want to be teased with the cock just in a little bit.

See above, most of it is highly variable and it's about how well a man is at being creative and knowing what to do to drive his partner crazy.

Snooz

20. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

I understand totally, it's just that there are so many numbers slinged about on a daily basis that it annoys me that most people don't realize the bullshit and improbability of those figures.

It seems every girl I've talked to about this has had 8-9 inches, or 11 inches occasionally. Nuh-uh, it doesn't work that way without selection of such men for their endowments. I had a girl once estimate me to be between 7.5"-8". The ruler doesn't lie (6.75"-7.25). Extrapolate that: if I'm roughly 7" and some girl says I'm near 8", then that means that a guy who's 8" can say he's 10" (especially if he's on the thin-to-average side in girth). The fact is most penises that you encountered are probably in the range of 5"-7" with maybe a couple more noteworthy ones in the upper or lower bounds of that. I hate how everyone (not in regards to LPSG) is apparently between 7"-8". Bullshit.

Draft saved Draft deleted