question for the ladies...

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The fact is most penises that you encountered are probably in the range of 5"-7" with maybe a couple more noteworthy ones in the upper or lower bounds of that. I hate how everyone (not in regards to LPSG) is apparently between 7"-8". Bullshit.

Yes, most men I've been with have been between 5-7. Most of the around 5 or 6. I don't make any statements to the contrary. I also don't go around with a ruler, so I can't say what my largest has been, though probably in the 7-8 range.

Men and women like to exaggerate. It's our culture. It's kinda stupid we place so much emphasis on penis size.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No your right, the ruler doesn't lie, and neither do I. If I'm unsure of a size (usually because we've not been in a situation where measuring it was appropriate) then I won't give a size, I stick to average, large or small, something which is based on my personal experiences. If however, like those mentioned above, I am sure, I have measured, then I'm going to damn well use those numbers, and don't expect to be told that I'm a fucking idiot who doesn't know what she's talking about. Your also right that most women, couldn't guess correctly if their lives depended on it, but then again, I don't guess for that exact reason. It would be like guessing someones age, too easy to offend and not something I'm in the habit of.

So you mean to say that you can state, with confidence, that two consecutive ex's of yours were 11" and 9"? What were the circumstances in meeting them? Was there an implied pursuit or curiosity pertaining to rumors or indications of their endowments beforehand? Do you realize that the odds of finding two random, consecutive men having an endowment 9" and above is statistically less than 1/1,000,000?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right, I think we might be getting somewhere now. I assume you took my "previous ex" comment to mean the one prior to the guy mentioned before him?

If this is the case, then I was unclear, and sry for that. The guy I refer to as being the last apart from my husband, was several months ago (during the course of my marriage) whilst the one mentioned after (being 9") was several years prior to this, BEFORE meeting my husband, which is why I refer to him as an ex and not just a guy I slept with. At least 2 of those mentioned in my following posts were between those 2, as were several others.

As for how I met them. One (the ex) was a guy I met at college, we bonded over a love of the same music, I had no idea what his size was prior to this. The other was a guy I met online, we met on an mmorpg, got talking and yes, I knew before hand what he claimed to be, he lied, but was pretty close and didn't take kindly to the ruler shaving off the extra inch and a half he'd added.

Right, okay that makes a lot more sense. So the 9-incher was a fluke (1/1,000 occurence) and the second guy was the result of an active search. Okay, I can see that being much more probable than the other situation. I assume your husband doesn't feel insecure at all about the huge ones you've had before (I'm not being facetious, I assume he doesn't care and I just want clarification on that)?

tanyachrs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, you don't know me but I have a practical comment. For me, the most important thing for a good PIV orgasm is how skinny the guys is (I need pelvis on pelvis contact) but size isn't a bad second, within certain parameters.

D

deleted15807

Guys like numbers. 500 horsepower has to be better than 200 horsepower. 9 inches has to mean more pleasue than 6 inches.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have known some women who could have a orgasm from penetration. They are actually rare. They have to know their own sexual equipment very well and what to do. Yes, feelings about the male has a lot to do with it. Some women can only orgasm with finger and or oral stimulation.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when you are having sex with a large penis, how long does it take you to have your first orgasm ? also, how many of you orgasm at least once EVERYTIME you have sex with a large penis ?

There's no rule of how long it always takes, and how big the guy is doesn't necessarily change the answer. It's all about the mood and the moves! It also depends on the type of orgasm. For me clit orgasms happen faster. G-spot orgasms take longer for the first one but then, ohh the multiples..:tongue: . So I guess if the guy is good anywhere from 3-15 mins. for that first one. It really depends.
As for cumming every time I have sex, no, not every time. But I have gotten way more orgasmic in the past few yrs. and yes, most of the time I have sex I orgasm. The exception would be with a two-pump chump :mad: . If he can't stay hard, well, I suppose it's time to whip out the fingers, but it just isn't the same.
So I guess my take home message on your question is for me, size is nice but stamina's the thing. And, the difference between a good lover and a bad one isn't how quickly he makes me cum, it's for how long he continues to make me cum after the first one!!:biggrin1: